First Prev
of 3
Next Last
OLD TIME SALEM GIRL

Prairie Village, KS

#1 Dec 28, 2010
I for one believe what is being said about WAYNE GOTT. My family and I lived in Salem years ago and we attended the 1st Baptist Church. One day my Mom took me aside and told me to never be alone with MR. GOTT, when I ask why she said that there was another little girl who he had touched where he should not have, and made me promise not to EVER be alone with him.
As I got older and my family moved away I started to understand what she was trying to tell me. One day I ask her who the other little girl was and I will never forget her name, CINDY MALEDY.
So if he is being sued I believe my Mom new what she was talking about. I am in my 40's now,and I guess we wait and see if a lawsuit is filed.Because no lawyer is going to take on WAYNE GOTT with no proof. He can hire a team of top-notch lawyers to defend him, but if the other side has solid proof, then what?????? DOES HE GET A FREE PASS BECAUSE HE IS THE RICHEST MAN IN TOWN????? We as good Christian people have a responsibility to protect our children,like my Mom protected me.Do you think if it were anyone else other than WAYNE GOTT, would you be so quick to defend them?????? Or is it that your just afraid of him????? Or is it because he is the richest man in town????? THERE IS NOTHING WORSE THAN HURTING A CHILD IN THE EYES OF GOD OR MAN!!!!! Just think about that.
aok

Ozark, MO

#2 Dec 28, 2010
I agree. It does not matter if a person is rich or poor. Something like that is wrong. It ruins a person life forever. They end up always looking over their shoulder and always scared.It is called pedafile. He should be lock up and key thrown away. Who can you trust anymore? No one. For parents and grandparents or whoever is taking care of children, please keep and eye on your children and never leave them alone, even people you think you can trust. Anymore no churches are safe.Sad but true.
larry

Jefferson City, MO

#4 Dec 28, 2010
OLD TIME SALEM GIRL wrote:
I for one believe what is being said about WAYNE GOTT. My family and I lived in Salem years ago and we attended the 1st Baptist Church. One day my Mom took me aside and told me to never be alone with MR. GOTT, when I ask why she said that there was another little girl who he had touched where he should not have, and made me promise not to EVER be alone with him.
As I got older and my family moved away I started to understand what she was trying to tell me. One day I ask her who the other little girl was and I will never forget her name, CINDY MALEDY.
So if he is being sued I believe my Mom new what she was talking about. I am in my 40's now,and I guess we wait and see if a lawsuit is filed.Because no lawyer is going to take on WAYNE GOTT with no proof. He can hire a team of top-notch lawyers to defend him, but if the other side has solid proof, then what?????? DOES HE GET A FREE PASS BECAUSE HE IS THE RICHEST MAN IN TOWN????? We as good Christian people have a responsibility to protect our children,like my Mom protected me.Do you think if it were anyone else other than WAYNE GOTT, would you be so quick to defend them?????? Or is it that your just afraid of him????? Or is it because he is the richest man in town????? THERE IS NOTHING WORSE THAN HURTING A CHILD IN THE EYES OF GOD OR MAN!!!!! Just think about that.
I'm not defending him, it doesn't matter who it is, you or anyone else don't have the right to start rummors when you don't know it for a fact. Did you ever stop to think maybe your mom didn't know what the hell she was talking about? Girls in the deli and children are two different things, and if I was him, i'd be spending some money to get some IP addresses. You need to get a life and hope no one ever starts a post about you when they don't have the facts.
I do agree that there is nothing worse than hurting a child, but you need to have facts before posting about someone.
Disgusted too

United States

#5 Dec 28, 2010
Hey Larry surely your not saying that 90% of these post are not gossip.Or are you on the BIG GUY'S WELFARE MONEYTRAIN? You sure do seem to mean mouth poeple who have anything negative to say about your good buddy Wayne Gott. Your starting to sound like his lead cheerleader. Yah Yah Yah!!!!!!!! And who are you to tell this woman that her mom didn't know what she was talking about. How do you know what this mother may have known. Oh i know your a cheerleader and fortune tell. The way you keep fueling this topic, makes me think that deep down in your heart you know maybe he could have done this.
larry

Jefferson City, MO

#6 Dec 28, 2010
Disgusted too wrote:
Hey Larry surely your not saying that 90% of these post are not gossip.Or are you on the BIG GUY'S WELFARE MONEYTRAIN? You sure do seem to mean mouth poeple who have anything negative to say about your good buddy Wayne Gott. Your starting to sound like his lead cheerleader. Yah Yah Yah!!!!!!!! And who are you to tell this woman that her mom didn't know what she was talking about. How do you know what this mother may have known. Oh i know your a cheerleader and fortune tell. The way you keep fueling this topic, makes me think that deep down in your heart you know maybe he could have done this.
I don't know him that well, but I can say your ass is mud when the family finds out who you are. Most posts on here are gossip, but trying to ruin a person with what you posted can land you in jail, and probably will. You don't post such bullshit without the facts. Nope, not on his moneytrain either. Keep posting stupid, its going to bite you in the ass.
Disgusted too

United States

#7 Dec 28, 2010
larry wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know him that well, but I can say your ass is mud when the family finds out who you are. Most posts on here are gossip, but trying to ruin a person with what you posted can land you in jail, and probably will. You don't post such bullshit without the facts. Nope, not on his moneytrain either. Keep posting stupid, its going to bite you in the ass.
Well when the law suit is filed I guess my so called gossip won't be gossip will it. I did't say he did it,but if a law suit is filed there is a good chance that maybe he did.
larry

Jefferson City, MO

#8 Dec 28, 2010
If your so called friend is 31 or over, the limitations have run out for a civil suit. You did say he was a few years over 28 which is when the criminal side runs out. Whats the plan now??? Any more lies???
why

United States

#9 Dec 28, 2010
So, Larry, what your saying is yippee, Wayne outlasted the limitations?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#10 Dec 28, 2010
Just because gossip hores can form a mob doesn't make them right. Numbers mean nothing concerning morality. I don't know him, but I hate unfounded gossip. If you want to gossip then at least wait until he's been convicted. Larry is so right.
truth

Lebanon, MO

#11 Dec 29, 2010
Some of these people remind me of the SNL episode where Gilda Radner kept yelling, "Don't touch me! Don't touch me!" while all the time throwing herself at the guy.
Watch Your Step

Salem, MO

#12 Dec 29, 2010
OLD TIME SALEM GIRL wrote:
I for one believe what is being said about WAYNE GOTT. My family and I lived in Salem years ago and we attended the 1st Baptist Church. One day my Mom took me aside and told me to never be alone with MR. GOTT, when I ask why she said that there was another little girl who he had touched where he should not have, and made me promise not to EVER be alone with him.
As I got older and my family moved away I started to understand what she was trying to tell me. One day I ask her who the other little girl was and I will never forget her name, CINDY MALEDY.
So if he is being sued I believe my Mom new what she was talking about. I am in my 40's now,and I guess we wait and see if a lawsuit is filed.Because no lawyer is going to take on WAYNE GOTT with no proof. He can hire a team of top-notch lawyers to defend him, but if the other side has solid proof, then what?????? DOES HE GET A FREE PASS BECAUSE HE IS THE RICHEST MAN IN TOWN????? We as good Christian people have a responsibility to protect our children,like my Mom protected me.Do you think if it were anyone else other than WAYNE GOTT, would you be so quick to defend them?????? Or is it that your just afraid of him????? Or is it because he is the richest man in town????? THERE IS NOTHING WORSE THAN HURTING A CHILD IN THE EYES OF GOD OR MAN!!!!! Just think about that.
I would be careful if I were you making such statements. You imply that Mr. Gott in the past acted inappropriately to children. I would hope you had more ammunition than your Motherís suspicion. You also named a supposed victim. In your post you say as Christian People we have a responsibility to protect the Children. Do you not also have a responsibility to protect the victims.
Montana

AOL

#13 Dec 29, 2010
Even the courts have the decency not to name children who have been sexually abused. OLD TIME SALEM GIRL, you have sucked the bottom of the barrel with naming this young girl. You're a despicable, disgusting, loathsome, repugnant,repulsive, cowardly, unprincipled, shameful,dastardly and the most vile excuse for a human being I've ever seen on topix. Shame on you!
SHAME ON YOU!!!!
Exactly, what did you gain by naming this person? I hope it was worth it for you. You better be right with the Lord because I don't think he would approve of what you did. The gossip that is so harmful to people can't be excused. Until proof is issued, it's all just gossip. Shame on you!!
larry

Salem, MO

#14 Dec 29, 2010
why wrote:
So, Larry, what your saying is yippee, Wayne outlasted the limitations?
I don't feel there should be any limitations if a person is guilty, but I don't make the laws. No lawyer is going to take a case that he knows he can't win. Just saying, I think this whole thing is made up, and no one should have their name drug through the mud for something they didn't do, especially something this bad. I wouldn't do it to my worst enemy.
Maybe whoever started these posts has something to hide, and are trying to shift the attention off themselves!!!!

Since: Aug 10

Harrisonville, MO

#15 Dec 29, 2010
Montana wrote:
Even the courts have the decency not to name children who have been sexually abused. OLD TIME SALEM GIRL, you have sucked the bottom of the barrel with naming this young girl. You're a despicable, disgusting, loathsome, repugnant,repulsive, cowardly, unprincipled, shameful,dastardly and the most vile excuse for a human being I've ever seen on topix. Shame on you!
SHAME ON YOU!!!!
Exactly, what did you gain by naming this person? I hope it was worth it for you. You better be right with the Lord because I don't think he would approve of what you did. The gossip that is so harmful to people can't be excused. Until proof is issued, it's all just gossip. Shame on you!!
Montana, This is one of your BEST posts. One that I know of is about 57-60 yrs, and the other is about 35 yrs. Why drag someone outside into this. Either one would have stood up to him if it was true.
Salem Girl

Salem, MO

#16 Dec 29, 2010
HE ,Are you saying or implying i guess I should say that Montana started this?It's pretty low who ever did and that lady naming the victim was way out of line.Don't know id the victim still lives here or not,if so,she probably has people calling her and asking questions.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#17 Dec 29, 2010
Montana did not start this. Can't you read the first post? The first poster was OLD TIME SALEM GIRL.

Since: Aug 10

Harrisonville, MO

#18 Dec 30, 2010
Salem Girl wrote:
HE ,Are you saying or implying i guess I should say that Montana started this?It's pretty low who ever did and that lady naming the victim was way out of line.Don't know id the victim still lives here or not,if so,she probably has people calling her and asking questions.
Sorry if I wasn't clear. But post #13 is one of montana's best. I'm sure she didn't start this.
Salem Girl

Salem, MO

#19 Dec 30, 2010
No problem HE.Have a great day.

Since: Aug 10

Harrisonville, MO

#20 Dec 30, 2010
Salem Girl wrote:
No problem HE.Have a great day.
You too, Salem Girl. Also have a blessed new year.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#21 Dec 30, 2010
Blacksheep of MO wrote:
Montana did not start this. Can't you read the first post? The first poster was OLD TIME SALEM GIRL.
I'm sorry for the attitude. I didn't intend to sound so mean.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our racist so called president 4 hr Mr_Reality 27
big rock candy mountain (Jun '14) 5 hr Riverfairy 55
Wes Tatom murdered a man. 8 hr I told you so 1
4th st mall and auction 8 hr Salemite 5
Don Stroburg 14 hr Obviously 7
snitches moved to salem 17 hr What about 9
Belinda 20 hr Larry 6

Salem Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salem Mortgages