Robert Copeland Salem cop DWI

Robert Copeland Salem cop DWI

Posted in the Salem Forum

DILLIGAFF

Salem, MO

#2 Sep 12, 2012
I don't believe you will have to aplogize. This was an accident waiting to happen. But, you are correct, we have a right to know what this guy is doing off-duty. How many DWI tickets has he wrote?????? Crows are coming home to roost.
Concerned

Salem, MO

#3 Sep 12, 2012
Person Information

COPELAND, ROBERT S 46 MALE SALEM, MO 1) DRIVING WHILE INTOXICATED 2) FAIL TO DRIVE ON RIGHT HALF OF ROADWAY RESULTING IN AN ACCIDENT 3) NO SEATBELT UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL IN COLUMBIA RELEASED

From highway patrol arrest report.
unknown

Salem, MO

#5 Sep 12, 2012
what the heck was he thinking he needs to get his head out of his butt he needs to set an example for others way to go
Rumors

Jefferson City, MO

#6 Sep 12, 2012
Concerned wrote:
Person Information
COPELAND, ROBERT S 46 MALE SALEM, MO 1) DRIVING WHILE INTOXICATED 2) FAIL TO DRIVE ON RIGHT HALF OF ROADWAY RESULTING IN AN ACCIDENT 3) NO SEATBELT UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL IN COLUMBIA RELEASED
From highway patrol arrest report.
Where is your info coming from?
so sad

Nixa, MO

#8 Sep 13, 2012
Well this is just the tip of th ice berg. Just think of how many judges, prosecuters, and other salem pd get by with it all the time.
NOTRUMORS

United States

#9 Sep 13, 2012
to the top...
tiger.

United States

#10 Sep 13, 2012
so sad wrote:
Well this is just the tip of th ice berg. Just think of how many judges, prosecuters, and other salem pd get by with it all the time.
Tell me so sad, how many??
so sad

Nixa, MO

#12 Sep 13, 2012
If you have to ask its probably more than you can count to. I can tell you that I've seen it happen more than once. But Im not stupied enough to say who or when
Remember

Jefferson City, MO

#13 Sep 14, 2012
People need to remember that there is always more to the story than what you hear, or see. It wouldn't matter if you did get the truth, no one on Topix would believe it anyways, when they have rumors to read instead.
guy

Salem, MO

#14 Sep 14, 2012
I hope he gets in trouble. This is the same cop who wrote me a ticket for driving 2 feet on the wrong side of a gravel road. Truth is I was hit head on by two 18 years olds and two 15 year olds head on while my wife and two small children were in the car. My car landed 2 feet on the wrong side which is where he measured it and gave me the ticket. Even though it was the drivers 18th birthday in his new car and he was showing off speeding down this gravel road. But according to copeland all gravel roads are 55mph unposted and the kid can do what he wants.

I hope I find out about copelands court date cause i'm going to go and laugh it up.
pumpkin

United States

#15 Sep 14, 2012
guy wrote:
I hope he gets in trouble. This is the same cop who wrote me a ticket for driving 2 feet on the wrong side of a gravel road. Truth is I was hit head on by two 18 years olds and two 15 year olds head on while my wife and two small children were in the car. My car landed 2 feet on the wrong side which is where he measured it and gave me the ticket. Even though it was the drivers 18th birthday in his new car and he was showing off speeding down this gravel road. But according to copeland all gravel roads are 55mph unposted and the kid can do what he wants.

I hope I find out about copelands court date cause i'm going to go and laugh it up.
to my knowledge there are no gravel roads in the city limits. So you got the wrong guy. Get your facts straight as well as the people you bitch about. And btw the speed limit on a county road if unposted is 55. Look it up
wrong guy

Oak Grove, MO

#16 Sep 14, 2012
Hey pumpkin, I think you might mean Ron Copeland they highway patrol.
bocephus

Salem, MO

#17 Sep 15, 2012
Wonder why they yanked the first topic on this that was called "crash report"? Bet if we yank it, no one will find out, suckers!
good for goose and gander

Centerview, MO

#18 Sep 15, 2012
He will get what he deserves .
i know

Cameron, MO

#20 Sep 15, 2012
you reap what you sow more and more things are comming to the light
dosomeresearch

Overland Park, KS

#22 Sep 15, 2012
pumpkin wrote:
<quoted text>
to my knowledge there are no gravel roads in the city limits. So you got the wrong guy. Get your facts straight as well as the people you bitch about. And btw the speed limit on a county road if unposted is 55. Look it up
There are plenty of gravel roads in city limits!
timmy

Haslet, TX

#23 Sep 15, 2012
dosomeresearch wrote:
<quoted text>There are plenty of gravel roads in city limits!
Name some
NOTRUMORS

United States

#24 Sep 19, 2012
to the top.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump won Oregon, Hilderbeast got schooled by t... 8 hr Preacher 22
Erica shriveled up Hopkins (Feb '14) 9 hr Hanginthere 21
4th street mall 14 hr jon 3
A Girl Named Amber 17 hr Just sayin 2
Bill Wood Sun Anotheronebangingher 3
Melissa Franklin/Is she still doing business (Mar '13) Sun Exercising 8
Tina Chitwood (Jun '10) Sat Dingo 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salem Mortgages