America, love it or leave it!
Uncle Tom

Salem, MO

#82 Nov 13, 2012
STUPIDOBAMA wrote:
Once again I got fools that can't see the truth obama needs to get out be gone! but thanks to the stupid americans that voted for him, now things are gonna get worse!Obama said what he was for back in 2009 and he IS a muslim I sure hope you ppl are ready for whats to come.He don't belive in God and he is a fake puke,he lies, and you know how i knw he lies?! all he has todo is open his mouth.LIES!!! FACT! he never showed any real proof he was american I mean come on ppl OBAMA whats AMERICAN ABOUT THAT NAME?ONLY us real red blooded AMERICANS knw the truth!no need to explain anything to an IDIOT,cause thats what voted for him!
OMG I hope he converts you all!! Wouldn't that be hella funy! Hey Cananda welcomes all comers please go.
SOA

Washington, DC

#83 Nov 13, 2012
Salem guy... To answer your question that disappeared..

As you stated Salem Guy both parties and all in D.C. are to blame.. none of them should point fingers across the isle.. they need look no further than the mirror for the one(s) accountable for this quagmire.. both present and past..

Ideas for grass roots ? Sure... plenty.. but as you know most average americans these days arent the firebrand guardians of freedom(s) protectors they once were..

these days.. as long as their bellies are full, they have a cell phone, a computer, a couple cars that run and the sports god to devote themselves to on the weekends and the t.v. to stay occupied.. they are happy to let someone else "run it".. Now that things are in the "shitter" and jobs/money are scarce.. now.. they are concerned..

Once the above conditions re-introduce themselves in some form/fashion they will be happy in their ambivalence again.. The question Salem guy.. that requires an answer first is:

Is there any of the old fire, the love and the unrelenting desire for a truely constitutional, rule of law, protected real conservative, preservationist, accountable to the people form of government still burning in and of the heart of the american guy/gal I described above?

I dont know... I also know that my question is a generalization at best.. but it is true and deserves an honest answer.. moreover..(with the help of the MSM and esp. liberal pundits/psychophants).. mainstream america generalizes those individuals who maintain that "fervor of change" (the teaparty as an example.. not that I completely agree with their positions either.. just as an example) as kooks, nuts, xenophobes, racists, bigots, right wing extremists etc..(did I miss any?) and marginalizes them accordingly..

We have become more concerned and conditioned by squeaky wheel types (see above groups) with being labeled as something were not when we look for change.. and thus spend more time defending ourselves and trying to prove that accusatory label wrong than we do about getting anything else done.. its a steep tough road if you go against anything considered "mainstream".. trust me its an ulinsky-esque tactic that (see above mentioned groups) deploy and use quite effectively.

Look at the men who founded this country against the British.. and the men who resisted the then ever growing, ever more powerful federal government in the war between the states..

They risked it ALL.. their families... their homes.. their treasure... their property.. and most importantly their lives to resist and form change..

to end this and answer your question... in this day and age and in this orwellian-esque enviornment? I dont know my friend..
SOA

Washington, DC

#84 Nov 13, 2012
ted wrote:
Well, it wasn't a tough choice for me. I voted libertarian. The senate candidate got like 6% in Missouri, which shows me people didn't care for our choice there either. I mean seriously, Akin or Claire?? I am starting to think only fools become politicians.
You see Ted... I also did the same thing.. re-read my comments on a "tough choice" sprinkeled in and about this an another thread..

Idiot Akin? Mcfatstill? No way and no thanks
STUPIDOBAMA

Harrisonville, MO

#85 Nov 13, 2012
open your eyes wrote:
<quoted text>And just what is the common good?Obama pushing mandatory health care down our throats?That's bullsh1t!! We all lost some of our rights because of you ignorant dumocrates.I should have the right to decide weather I need health insurance.What will they take from us next?Obama is nothing but a pied piper and you dumocrates are willing to follow blindingly to your doom.
YOU got that one right!!IT just makes me so sick that ppl are fooled by this man ,why they can not see what we see?,I don't care if your repub..or dem..I belive we need a Independent person to run this country,i belive some of both ways but ppl can't open there minds and hearts to what the truth is and what Obama is,This man really has got ppl snow balled..I don't care how much book smarts you have,it takes COMMON SENCE TO MAKE IT IN THIS WORLD,without that your gonnna be fooled and be a fool,I am a real red blooded AMERICAN, Obama is NOT! he IS Muslim but you got these ppl that belive his lies..Well all we can do is pray ppl see the truth,but i think it's to late now!theres only 2 kinds of ppl now in this world us that LOVE GOD and stand for whats right, and them that are for the DEVIL!!REPENT IF U VOTED FOR OBAMANATION!!AND GOOD LUCK LET ME KNOW HOW ALL THAT TURNS OUT FOR YA WHEN ALL YOUR AND MY RIGHTS ARE GONE,DON'T WINE TO US THAT TOLD U SO!!
j is in

Madisonville, KY

#86 Nov 13, 2012
haaaa wrote:
<quoted text>Your an Idiot!!! why don't you and the rest of the dumbasses of AMERICA pack your sh#t and take Obama and move to KENA thats where he is from. he is not american I DON'T GIVE A SH#T WHAT SO CALLED PROOF THE SAY THEY HAVE they have never showed a true birth crtf., the pos Obama was NOT born here,IT'S the goverment they can make up any fake paper they want!and for your info hun,the TRUE RED BLOODED AMERICANS did NOT VOTE FOR HIM SEE,, US REAL AMERICANS DO NOT WANT TO BE CONTROLED AND DON'T WANT TO LIVE IN A OBAMANATION A MAN that takes GOD out of everything,he is going to turn the usa into what he wants and take away everything our 4 fathers worked for.YA i am not for same sex marriage,taking gun rights away,abortion,none of that is right and if you belive in GOD then U stand up for whats right..U idiots that voted for OBAMA voted for EVIL,FACT !!!!!!!!!!
obamas blood IS red
Believe

Salem, MO

#87 Nov 13, 2012
haaaa wrote:
It just blows my mind how stupid american ppl are to vote a man back in that is not american in any way and does not belive in GOD,ya he belives in the wrong kind of God he's a muslim and is going to take God out of everything,so ya just shows america is full of gays,baby killers and ppl that want to take our gun rights away!SO YOU CAN TAKE YOUR OBAMANATION AND SHOVE IT!! SEE IM A REAL RED BLOODED AMERICAN SO WHY DON'T U PACK YOUR BAGS AND HEAD TO KENA WITH OBAMA!!
My question for you is, are you a Christian? Correct me if I'm wrong, but as a Christian you are not supposed to judge others? It appears to me that you are a literal Christian. Meaning you don't realize that the bible was wrote in a different time, and if you really were to study it you would see how many things are sins that you and I do daily. Such as, if you a woman and have taken birth control. If your a man and have wore a condom or spilled your seed outside of your wife. Do you give your 10% on Sunday morning?(Pretty sure it's 10, but not for sure). Do you love your neighbors as your brother?
As Americans we were granted the right of freedom! Freedom to choose to follow God, freedom to choose to have that baby, freedom to choose to love someone of the same sex. You sit here and complain about how Obama is going to take away gun rights, but that really is no different than Romney saying woman can't have abortions. To clarify I don't believe in abortion, but I believe in my god given right to decide!
hello

Salem, MO

#88 Nov 13, 2012
ted wrote:
Obama is a protestant, not a Muslim. Quit listening to Rush Limbaugh or whoever you get this from. All you worried about the Muslim thing, you realize Romney is a member of a cult called Mormonism, right?? And that is ok??
Christianity is a cult.
Name

United States

#89 Nov 14, 2012
I like how voters vote for people now, and not what those people pretty much have to vote for.
SOA

Washington, DC

#90 Nov 14, 2012
hello wrote:
<quoted text> Christianity is a cult.
Wrong... Organized, man influenced/interferred with, ritualistic, mystic religion no matter its stripe... is a cult..

and God hates it too..
I told you so

AOL

#91 Nov 14, 2012
I see today that among all of Romney's faults, he's reached a new low. He can't accept defeat graciously.
The sucker lost!! He needs to go to that house in San Diego and be quiet. That house which has that necessity of a car garage that has an elevator.
He lost because a lot of people thought he was dishonest and a liar and extremely arrogant. Look who he's blaming now. hahahahaha What a loser!!
SOA

Washington, DC

#92 Nov 14, 2012
I told you so wrote:
I see today that among all of Romney's faults, he's reached a new low. He can't accept defeat graciously.
The sucker lost!! He needs to go to that house in San Diego and be quiet. That house which has that necessity of a car garage that has an elevator.
He lost because a lot of people thought he was dishonest and a liar and extremely arrogant. Look who he's blaming now. hahahahaha What a loser!!
You'll not find anyone here having much of an issue with his loss pot stirrer.. maybe he can use his new free time to try to determine where kolob is.. it isnt about him... never was... its about the country..
STUPIDOBAMA

Harrisonville, MO

#93 Nov 15, 2012
Uncle Tom wrote:
<quoted text>OMG I hope he converts you all!! Wouldn't that be hella funy! Hey Cananda welcomes all comers please go.
ur a fool ..and u got the name right..obama is an UNCLE TOM.LOL.do u even knw what that means??Hey Im not going anywhere the ppl that are leavin is u sick pukes and Obama is taking u with him..see REAL RED BLOODED AMERICANS LIKE ME,WE WILL KICK YOUR A$$ and put u in your place!! any------ day!! we will make a stand.. and we got more power than u could ever have just wait and see..i SMILE SO BIG :} cause I knw whats coming and u got no clue u poor small mined washed out idiot!keep your obamanation... ha, the jokes on u ,u poor dumb thing !!
STUPIDOBAMA

Harrisonville, MO

#94 Nov 15, 2012
RylehRebel wrote:
Obama won the election, won the electoral college and won the popular vote. If you can't put your bullsh!t aside, accept the will of the AMERICAN people and work towards the common good, then pack a bag, buy a plane ticket and don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.
So u just be a fool and be lied to,get some common sence... cause ppl like u that voted for that devil,your all idiots,we real red blooded AMERICANS will kick ur a$$ and stand our ground we are not going anywhere!! we will take are rights back and will fight for them here on OUR land U need to take your leader and go to KENYA.....and while ur licking Obama's boots we will be here in our free land the good ol U.S OF A..
STUPIDOBAMA

Harrisonville, MO

#95 Nov 15, 2012
Still it just blows my mind how mixed up ppl are thinking that they are christians and voting for obama,all i can say is TRY READING THE KING JAMES BIBLE, THERE U WILL FIND THE REAL TRUTH OF WHAT IS TO COME,if u belive in God then u belive his word,if he wanted men and women to lay togather then they would be able to creat life with each other, u knw have a baby...and it says thou shall not kill..that also goes for that unborn baby in a womans belly ..she has no RIGHTS TO KILL WHAT GOD HAS GIVEN her!!!! GET A CLUE WAKE UP PPL!stop listing to the fake pastors that will not stand up for the word of God and how dare anyone sit and say the bible is out dated,really? u better check yourself cause you are no better than the devil for saing that!oh and going to church and putting your 10% in won't get u into HEAVEN,,try repenting!! we are all sinners ,it's making the change in our life is what matters!Obama is not a god he is a muslim leading this country to hell!
FACEPALM

United States

#96 Nov 15, 2012
STUPIDOBAMA wrote:
<quoted text>So u just be a fool and be lied to,get some common sence... cause ppl like u that voted for that devil,your all idiots,we real red blooded AMERICANS will kick ur a$$ and stand our ground we are not going anywhere!! we will take are rights back and will fight for them here on OUR land U need to take your leader and go to KENYA.....and while ur licking Obama's boots we will be here in our free land the good ol U.S OF A..
You're going to stand up for your right to overturn elections and the electoral process laid out in the constitution?
STUPIDOBAMA

Harrisonville, MO

#97 Nov 15, 2012
Uncle Tom wrote:
<quoted text>OMG I hope he converts you all!! Wouldn't that be hella funy! Hey Cananda welcomes all comers please go.
u got ur name right... uncle tom is right,lol u don't even know what that means do u? obama's an uncle tom.and what would be great is if ppl like u would move to kenya and ask obama to be your leader their!!!lol u all would mesh well with all the other monkeys.lol
ted

Saint Louis, MO

#98 Nov 16, 2012
With all this anger over Obama, what are you guys going to do after 8 years of Hillary that is going to follow Obama? That's 16 years of your life spent watching Fox news and getting all worked up.
Name

Rolla, MO

#99 Nov 16, 2012
You know back in Kenya him and Donald Trump had their issues

Source:
http://www.wimp.com/obamatrump/
Hillbilly

Edgar Springs, MO

#100 Nov 24, 2012
SOA wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao... wikipedia? really? You count wikipedia as an irrefutable source of truthful information.. it may be a good place to "start" when your investigating something.. but colleges and most high schools years ago, have thrown out their students'ability to "cite or footnote" anything from a wikipedia specific site.. you see... its editable... by anyone.. there fore it is unreliable.. the same as your "truth statement"..
Wikipedia lists sources for information found there and is not editable by anyone. Show us one example of where you edited anything there. If you question the information you see on Wikipedia you can go to the bottom of the page and research where that information came from. Show us an example of what you are talking about. Any information that there is question about the contributor it is duly noted. I'm betting you get a lot of your information from YouTube, you actually can put anything you want to there truth or fiction.
BOB

Harrisonville, MO

#102 Dec 7, 2012
truth obama is full [email protected]!!!! fact,truth ,for sure all the above!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rider's Mansion (Mar '10) Fri Ray 247
Michael polette Fri wow 2
flying w Fri Dumpf 5
Justin Stites for Dent County Sheriff Fri Justin Stites 3
Republicans (Aug '15) Fri Mike D- 31
The world is surpassing us because of our anti-... Thu what's up today? 14
The Moores (Aug '15) Thu what's up today? 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salem Mortgages