Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Obama won the election, won the electoral college and won the popular vote. If you can't put your bullsh!t aside, accept the will of the AMERICAN people and work towards the common good, then pack a bag, buy a plane ticket and don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.
matteroffact

Harrisonville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

A police officer wears a Badge and Gun,but it doesn't make him right.Im Proud to be an American.God help our Country.
Name

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

The badge and gun reference makes no sense. Please play again soon!:)
RylehRebel

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

matteroffact wrote:
A police officer wears a Badge and Gun,but it doesn't make him right.Im Proud to be an American.God help our Country.
... what?
fiercewonderer

Salem, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

She/he's saying, just because Obama won doesn't mean it's right. Or lol, for the greater good. Seriously ppl. Wake up.
Name

Harrisonville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

fiercewonderer wrote:
She/he's saying, just because Obama won doesn't mean it's right. Or lol, for the greater good. Seriously ppl. Wake up.
I'm just going to go ahead and ignore this lol. You're welcome to try again soon as well.:)
Joe

Salem, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

fiercewonderer wrote:
We woke up, went to the polls and reelected the right person. I realize you think you are right and know what is best for the majority, that's the way most theocrats think. What makes you different from the Taliban, Iranian Mullahs, or the mad grandfather, father, and grandson Kim in North Korea?
open your eyes

Salem, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

RylehRebel wrote:
Obama won the election, won the electoral college and won the popular vote. If you can't put your bullsh!t aside, accept the will of the AMERICAN people and work towards the common good, then pack a bag, buy a plane ticket and don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.
And just what is the common good?Obama pushing mandatory health care down our throats?That's bullsh1t!! We all lost some of our rights because of you ignorant dumocrates.I should have the right to decide weather I need health insurance.What will they take from us next?Obama is nothing but a pied piper and you dumocrates are willing to follow blindingly to your doom.
Joe

Salem, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

open your eyes wrote:
<quoted text>And just what is the common good?Obama pushing mandatory health care down our throats?That's bullsh1t!! We all lost some of our rights because of you ignorant dumocrates.I should have the right to decide weather I need health insurance.What will they take from us next?Obama is nothing but a pied piper and you dumocrates are willing to follow blindingly to your doom.
I should not have to pay your ER bill because you don't have health insurance which will be the case. Don't buy health insurance if you don't want to.

Since: Sep 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

This country is in deep trouble. I am older and retired and will not have to live thru what the young people that put Obama in office will have to go thru. Just wait until you have to pay a fortune to support the lazy and worthless bums who sponge off society. You will have to pay a fortune on the debt the president is putting you and your children in and the American dream is going to be for the minorities, not you. I really feel sorry for their choices.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

As for the disgruntled Americans who want to move to Canada...bye-bye.America is still the greatest nation on earth and always will be.
fiercewonderer

Salem, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Joe wrote:
<quoted text>We woke up, went to the polls and reelected the right person. I realize you think you are right and know what is best for the majority, that's the way most theocrats think. What makes you different from the Taliban, Iranian Mullahs, or the mad grandfather, father, and grandson Kim in North Korea?
what makes You different from the Taliban? Telling me Obama is what is right for the ppl? We lost this country when Ron Paul didn't get to run. Tyvm. What I meant by for the greater good comment is that that is how they are taking away our freedom. Our rights. For crying out loud our constitution. Whatever freedoms we lose is for our own good. Well you know what else would be for our own good? One world government. Go ahead and laugh ppl. It'll give me more right to Mutter I told you so from my grave.
Joe

Salem, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

fiercewonderer wrote:
<quoted text>
what makes You different from the Taliban? Telling me Obama is what is right for the ppl? We lost this country when Ron Paul didn't get to run. Tyvm. What I meant by for the greater good comment is that that is how they are taking away our freedom. Our rights. For crying out loud our constitution. Whatever freedoms we lose is for our own good. Well you know what else would be for our own good? One world government. Go
ahead and laugh ppl. It'll give me more right to Mutter I told you so from my grave.
What makes me different from the Taliban and not you is that I realize Obama was elected by popular vote and electoral college as prescribed constitutionally. You want to disregard the will of the majority of the electorate. You talk about losing your freedom when what you mean is you want the majority of voters who reelected the president to submit to your superior will. Sounds like the Taliban.
Rob

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

If a Republican doesn't like guns, he doesn't buy one. If a Democrat doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.
If a Republican is a vegetarian, he doesn't eat meat. If a Democrat is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for everyone.
If a Republican is homosexual, he quietly leads his life. If a Democrat is homosexual, he demands legislated respect.
If a Republican is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation. A Democrat wonders who is going to take care of him.
If a Republican doesn't like a talk show host, he switches channels. Democrats demand that those they don't like be shut down.
If a Republican is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church. A Democrat non-believer wants any mention of God and religion silenced.
If a Republican decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it or may choose a job that provides it. A Democrat demands that the rest of us pay for his.
illuminatus

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

fiercewonderer wrote:
<quoted text>what makes You different from the Taliban? Telling me Obama is what is right for the ppl? We lost this country when Ron Paul didn't get to run. Tyvm. What I meant by for the greater good comment is that that is how they are taking away our freedom. Our rights. For crying out loud our constitution. Whatever freedoms we lose is for our own good. Well you know what else would be for our own good? One world government. Go ahead and laugh ppl. It'll give me more right to Mutter I told you so from my grave.
Taliban? You mean the religious fundamentalists who try to force their beliefs on others and destroy secular government? Constitution? You mean the constitution that spells out the electoral process that Obama won fair and square? Our freedoms? Like the right to control ones own body, to not carry a rapists seed to term, or to harmlessly get high in ones own home without stormtroopers breaking down the door? Or the right to love who you want how you want?

Republicans like to talk about freedom, but then want an authoritarian paternalistic theocracy.

Tell me, besides guns, and low taxes (for rich folks) what are the freedom credentials of the right?
bill

Boss, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Rob wrote:
If a Republican doesn't like guns, he doesn't buy one. If a Democrat doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.
If a Republican is a vegetarian, he doesn't eat meat. If a Democrat is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for everyone.
If a Republican is homosexual, he quietly leads his life. If a Democrat is homosexual, he demands legislated respect.
If a Republican is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation. A Democrat wonders who is going to take care of him.
If a Republican doesn't like a talk show host, he switches channels. Democrats demand that those they don't like be shut down.
If a Republican is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church. A Democrat non-believer wants any mention of God and religion silenced.
If a Republican decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it or may choose a job that provides it. A Democrat demands that the rest of us pay for his.
could not of been said any better!!
Name

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Rob wrote:
I lol'd at this.
bob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Rob wrote:
First prize for the most ignorant bunch of generalizations ever assembled.
Rob

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Yeah I dunno, for generalizations the are pretty close to reality Bobby. I forgot one too, if a democrat doesn't like large sodas....
BMF

Washington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Many counties in Ohio, Floirda and other swing states showing 140% to 155% turnout of registerd voters.

Please explain how 78,000 people can be registered, and 150,000 vote. I know how hand them more than one ballot as there is no traceability. That is partially what happened.

The Numbers don't lie.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Salem Forum right now

Search the Salem Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The woman who died at country mart? 55 min A real american 13
Obama VS Putin 5 hr lol 22
Missing you 5 hr Me too 3
Amendment 7 hr Rob 9
big rock candy mountain 8 hr what's up today? 18
cell phone service 9 hr lol 4
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) 9 hr Canopy 267
•••
•••