bill / william bettigrew

Posted in the Salem Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
shockdown

Richland, MO

#1 Apr 1, 2012
why is it that bill / william bettigrew can drive around in this truck and motorcycle and get pulled over his name run comes back revoked and 111 tells dispatch to make a hard copy and check date and time and then says no further at this time lets him go with no ticket whats up with that
haha

Rolla, MO

#2 Apr 1, 2012
shockdown wrote:
why is it that bill / william bettigrew can drive around in this truck and motorcycle and get pulled over his name run comes back revoked and 111 tells dispatch to make a hard copy and check date and time and then says no further at this time lets him go with no ticket whats up with that
You must be one of the nosy busybodies in scanner land! Get off the couch, shut that darn thing off and worry about yourself!
for bill

Salem, MO

#3 Apr 1, 2012
He said he wasn't driving, thank u very much. N that u nosey a-- busybodies should get a life.
well

Jefferson City, MO

#4 Apr 1, 2012
You guy can defend Bill all you like, but he has been guilty of drunk driving way to many times. That is everyone's business that shares the road with him.
Who cares if he driving when he is sober, as long as he's not behind the wheel when drinking.
shockdown

Richland, MO

#5 Apr 1, 2012
he is revoked he should not be driving at all what part of that don't you unerdstand i think he should pay a fine and do 2 days in jail and a year would be better
read the paper

Salem, MO

#6 Apr 2, 2012
ever notice whenever Bill gets stoped for anything within a week somebody gets busted for making or selling drugs hmmmmm I wonder
intresting

United States

#7 Apr 2, 2012
i know bill well,hes just bill and i dont think you have any worries with him driving drunk.his dwi was thrown out of court,and as far as the incenuation that hes a snitch,wow you dont know bill, he would never snitch anyone out,just saying
LIFER

Salem, MO

#8 Apr 2, 2012
read the paper wrote:
ever notice whenever Bill gets stoped for anything within a week somebody gets busted for making or selling drugs hmmmmm I wonder
If you knew Bill you wouldn't have to wonder.
OCC

Salem, MO

#9 Apr 2, 2012
Bill is a C.I
read the paper

Salem, MO

#10 Apr 2, 2012
I wonder how many of you people who defend Bill would leave your daughter,wife,or girlfriend with him. He is a POS and anybody with any brains knows that. Stop defending that perv and as far as being a "snitch" lol He would throw his best friend under the bus if it would get the heat off his ass.
shockdown

Clinton, MO

#11 Apr 5, 2012
YOU GOT THAT SHIT RIGHT EVER WORD F. PERV
RAMBO

Salem, MO

#13 Apr 8, 2012
bill had a guy give him a bj at the roadhouse parking lot one night
Mind ur business

Salem, MO

#14 Apr 10, 2012
He has a hardship license thank u very much and he is not a c.i. He a very liked man and a good person who likes to hang out with his friends and enjoy life why can't u ppl mind ur own fu****g business
Huh

Jefferson City, MO

#16 Apr 12, 2012
whats a C.I.?
for bill

Salem, MO

#18 Apr 13, 2012
Sounds like a bunch of teenage girls hating on each other! While all of us have faults, he doesn't try n hide his. C.I. Really? Funny. Come up with something a lil more original children!
RAMBO

Salem, MO

#19 Apr 13, 2012
BILL IS A C.I STAY AWAY OR GO TO PRISON
hello

Montreal, MO

#20 Apr 13, 2012
bill is a perv, always has been, but i like his pervy butt, don't really know about ci or him gettin stopped and let go, but i know tons of people that get away with it here in salem, judges, lawyers, bankers, i know one woman that works for charlie raush law office that got her license took away years ago and still don't have them and still drives everyday, and drives drunk every week end but never gets in trouble,the cops knows it but then again the cops around here have always been known to let all the fine up standing citizens get away with murder
mine worker

Salem, MO

#21 Apr 15, 2012
hell yeah! you said it "hello" thats the best thing i have heard on here in a long time!!!!
Heidi

Salem, MO

#23 Jun 14, 2012
I know Bill and he has been a VERY good friend of mine for many years. He would never be a CI, snitch or anything of the sort. He is a bit of a perv, but so what? Who the hell in this town isn't? He gets lucky when it comes to driving...case closed. He's a good guy and would give you the shirt off his back. lay off.
Peter Pan

Salem, MO

#25 Jun 25, 2012
Heidi wrote:
I know Bill and he has been a VERY good friend of mine for many years. He would never be a CI, snitch or anything of the sort. He is a bit of a perv, but so what? Who the hell in this town isn't? He gets lucky when it comes to driving...case closed. He's a good guy and would give you the shirt off his back. lay off.
YOUR GAY HEIDI

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alderwoman Molly (Sep '15) 8 hr what's up today? 103
4th street furniture & antiques 9 hr Darryl 136
Piss off about the judge at the court house she... (Dec '14) 10 hr What_the_hell 24
Lesbians in Salem?????? 13 hr lol 14
The Moores (Aug '15) Sun No one knows 19
Joyce White Whitlock Sun Sure 2
Salem is the Worst Town I've Seen Sat what's up today? 26

Salem Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salem Mortgages