eugene crouch jr
hahaha

Perryville, MO

#1 Mar 6, 2013
did you know that he is a swinger with gay guys in farmington mo and st louis
Yes

Farmington, MO

#2 Mar 7, 2013
Yes, he swings from those towns to Advance to give you a good rogering. Long Live the King!!! More love for Eugene, the saver of women, children and small animals. You are just sick and jealous so the best you can do is make up wild stories about him. Tell the truth. It will set you free.
Judy

Washington, MO

#3 Mar 7, 2013
Every time he is finished and I catch my breath, I want to go to Subway and have a HERO sandwich.
hahaha

Perryville, MO

#4 Mar 7, 2013
Yes wrote:
Yes, he swings from those towns to Advance to give you a good rogering. Long Live the King!!! More love for Eugene, the saver of women, children and small animals. You are just sick and jealous so the best you can do is make up wild stories about him. Tell the truth. It will set you free.
i'm telling the truth & NOT jealous i just think he is sick & saver of women, children and small animals give me a f*** break you or the one that needs to tell the truth
Yes

Farmington, MO

#5 Mar 7, 2013
Judy wrote:
Every time he is finished and I catch my breath, I want to go to Subway and have a HERO sandwich.
I know what you mean. After he is finished making me feel Lilke a real woman I can hardly breathe. When I try to talk sometimes my voices sounds like I have been inhaling helium!. The person from Advance just needs to let herself go and let him shown her what it is like to be with a real man.
hahaha

Perryville, MO

#6 Mar 7, 2013
Yes wrote:
<quoted text>.
I know what you mean. After he is finished making me feel Lilke a real woman I can hardly breathe. When I try to talk sometimes my voices sounds like I have been inhaling helium!. The person from Advance just needs to let herself go and let him shown her what it is like to be with a real man.
i've had him before & he SUCKS i've got a real man now thats great
hahaha

Perryville, MO

#7 Mar 7, 2013
Yes wrote:
<quoted text>.
yes you must be his boyfriend taken up for his nasty ass
Yes

Farmington, MO

#8 Mar 8, 2013
hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>yes you must be his boyfriend taken up for his nasty ass
you are starting to make me mad! I will bet money you wouldn't say this stuff to his face. You just didn't treat him right and now you are showing your hurt by running your ugly mouth making up lies to make him look bad.
hahaha

Perryville, MO

#9 Mar 8, 2013
Yes wrote:
<quoted text>
you are starting to make me mad! I will bet money you wouldn't say this stuff to his face. You just didn't treat him right and now you are showing your hurt by running your ugly mouth making up lies to make him look bad.
oh yes i well say it to his face tell me a time and place i'll be there & truth hurts
Going to get married

Farmington, MO

#11 Mar 9, 2013
hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>oh yes i well say it to his face tell me a time and place i'll be there & truth hurts
I have made up my mind. I am leaving my husband going to marry Eugene. Then we will live happily ever after. He will finally be all mine.
hahaha

Perryville, MO

#12 Mar 10, 2013
Going to get married wrote:
<quoted text>
I have made up my mind. I am leaving my husband going to marry Eugene. Then we will live happily ever after. He will finally be all mine.
i've got one thing to say about that your a f***ing c**t to do that to your husband it's pretty sad
Hero

Farmington, MO

#13 Mar 11, 2013
No, I am not what you say. I am a beautiful full figured woman that loves sex with powerful men such as my sweetheart Eugene. He told me he couldn't even feel the sides of your ole snatch. His 12 inches fits me quite nicely.

So lay off bitch.
hahaha

Perryville, MO

#14 Mar 11, 2013
Hero wrote:
No, I am not what you say. I am a beautiful full figured woman that loves sex with powerful men such as my sweetheart Eugene. He told me he couldn't even feel the sides of your ole snatch. His 12 inches fits me quite nicely.
So lay off bitch.
whatever you don't know who this is you slut
hahaha

Jackson, MO

#15 Mar 12, 2013
Hero wrote:
So lay off bitch.
i've got one thing to say to you hero your fu**ing dreaming if you think eugene got a 12 inches & you couldn't handle 11 inches so get a life you old fat bitch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brilliant article from NYTImes comparing Trump ... 57 min Rob 19
Democrats loose again. Laughing so hard I'm cr... 1 hr Rob 4
Sonic Food 3 hr Alex Edwards 6
How To Improve Salem 15 hr Purple 45
Mayor and Aldermen (Oct '16) 15 hr Jerry 239
Nancy Wisdom??? 18 hr Bobby 14
Belinda 18 hr Bobby 8

Salem Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance