thoughts on the new owners of the roa...

thoughts on the new owners of the roadhouse

Posted in the Salem Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
you people are dumb

United States

#1 Sep 1, 2012
So what does everyone think of them?
Just asking

United States

#2 Sep 1, 2012
Who are they and where are they from. I think I will go there and check the place out. Do they still serve steaks?
getalife

Cameron, MO

#3 Sep 1, 2012
Why should it matter where they are from????
Just asking wrote:
Who are they and where are they from. I think I will go there and check the place out. Do they still serve steaks?
Just asking

United States

#4 Sep 1, 2012
I was asking a question DIPSHIT. I just wondered if they were from this area. Is that OK with you DIPSHIT getalife suits you fine but DIPSHIT suits you better
you people are dumb

United States

#5 Sep 1, 2012
Did they really close at 11? Who does that? How bad is their business?
clueless

United States

#6 Sep 2, 2012
They seem nice enough, but I don't see how you plan to run a bar with a 3 shot limit.
you people are dumb

United States

#8 Sep 2, 2012
Are you stupid??? Oh wait I can guess who you are?? Lol. She was one of the best ones!!! People love her!!! So trash talk her again with you lazy self!!! I can get really hateful!!! I worked there years ago and no alot of stuff!!
the clueless dumb

United States

#9 Sep 2, 2012
clueless wrote:
They seem nice enough, but I don't see how you plan to run a bar with a 3 shot limit.
We may seem dumb from silence rather than fight and clueless happens to everyone until you gather some. You are probably the reason there is a 3 shot limit and maybe even the reason they closed early.
Now I'll have to check it out and see just how bad it is.
smart enough

Salem, MO

#12 Sep 2, 2012
you people are dumb wrote:
Are you stupid??? Oh wait I can guess who you are?? Lol. She was one of the best ones!!! People love her!!! So trash talk her again with you lazy self!!! I can get really hateful!!! I worked there years ago and no alot of stu
ff!!
My guess is you were usless too
getalife

Cameron, MO

#13 Sep 2, 2012
all I'm sayin is it shouldn't matter if they are from here or not dumbass! Around here that seems to mean alot to people, but the ones you should fear are the ones that are from here! by the way dumbass fits you alot better than just asking!
Just asking wrote:
I was asking a question DIPSHIT. I just wondered if they were from this area. Is that OK with you DIPSHIT getalife suits you fine but DIPSHIT suits you better
IDFYNME

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Sep 2, 2012
Not sure I have all the answers but may have a few: The new owners do live in Salem, they are a part of the community and seem really nice. I had dinner there last night and am happy to report they are not changing up the place too much, the menu is the same and the Steaks are still really good. The place was cleared of clutter on the dance floor and behind the bar - just looked better, it was clean, the servers were doing a really good job and the DJ played good music. As far as them closing early, I don't know for sure why because it was full for dinner, but it was raining and a Saturday night on a holiday weekend so if it slowed down to no one being there it's just good business to close since there was no money to be made. I like this change and plan on returning to play pool, have a beer and enjoy the place. Oh and lastly, don't think they impose a minimum but do have to watch out if people show up drunk and want more and more booze, just a thought. Sorry so long. Happy Labor Day Weekend everyone and maybe I'll see you at the Roadhouse.
curious

Salem, MO

#15 Sep 2, 2012
What is the big secret? Who bought it? All this cryptic talk is silly. So they are from Salem they cleaned it up etc. Who are they?
IDFYNME

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Sep 2, 2012
Sorry, don't mean to be cryptic, really don't know...just giving observation. Will have to go back and meet them and ask them about themselves. It was busy so not much chat time.
Just askin

United States

#18 Sep 3, 2012
robert plant, you are a dipshit. Where did you come from and please go back there
hopeful

Willard, MO

#19 Sep 3, 2012
I hope they can make it work.It is always hard to make it in a small town! Maybe change will be good?
Not a Native

United States

#20 Sep 4, 2012
John Wegmann is the new owner.
Greatday

Salem, MO

#21 Sep 4, 2012
Thank you for sharing that, I was trying to remember his name. We had dinner there Saturday, it was very nice. The staff we're all very helpful and pleasant. The new owners introduced themselves to us and spent some time just talking with us and making us feel very welcome. Very nice. Of course the food was great as always. The only real way to know what is going on somewhere is to check it out for myself. Glad I did!!
Greatday

Salem, MO

#23 Sep 4, 2012
And why people believe this rumor crap is beyond me. And that is just what that is. Rumors!
wrong

United States

#24 Sep 4, 2012
Plant, You are a real loser. Don't you have to go home. I hear your mommy calling you
Joyce

United States

#25 Sep 5, 2012
clueless wrote:
. There is no 3 shot limit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why would Shelly do that 9 hr Barbara S 1
How bout those Trumps 11 hr Big Rob 26
New Mayor in Salem (Jan '16) 13 hr resident 27
Fred's auction 16 hr the queen 38
Amanda Gamblin (Jul '11) Sat haha 117
Be aware of John Cooper and his wife Sat laura 79
Wesley marchbanks Sat Dal 2

Salem Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance