please help

Salem, MO

#1 Aug 1, 2012
I am need counseling; what do you think of Pathways.
please help

Salem, MO

#2 Aug 1, 2012
I am thinking of going to Pathways for counseling and was wondering if anyone has any info good or bad
yep

Salem, MO

#3 Aug 1, 2012
You can get counseling and good advice here on topix. so what is the problem and how can we help?
salemgirl

Jefferson City, MO

#4 Aug 1, 2012
It's very hard to get into see someone at Pathways. Good luck and I hope you feel better :)

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#5 Aug 2, 2012
Personally I think you would be better off seeing an individual therapist rather than join the Pathways program.
Concerned

Ozark, MO

#6 Aug 2, 2012
I've heard good things about Pathways.It would be good to make and apt with them whild you are in this frame of mind. Pathways would be a start.
better off crazy

Branson, MO

#7 Aug 12, 2012
that place is a JOKE!
SOA

Washington, DC

#8 Aug 14, 2012
what is pathways? some sort of "dry out" farm for alcoholics and drug users?
Mustang

Jefferson City, MO

#9 Aug 14, 2012
SOA wrote:
what is pathways? some sort of "dry out" farm for alcoholics and drug users?
No its like DFS you go there if you waint to get free money from the Gov. it works but can take 1-3 years and your set for life
sucks

Salem, MO

#10 Aug 17, 2012
case workers are a joke miss appointments and dont even bother to call; all they want to to do make fun of the people who need help
Mitt Man

Salem, MO

#11 Aug 17, 2012
Heard they treat a lot of people on welfare and Medicade who should be working.
pissed

Salem, MO

#12 Sep 30, 2012
ill never go back there they its a joke they talk about matters and dont really care they call you a lier they really dont care about people all they care about is the money they get to put in there pockets if they really cared about people they wouldnt perscribe med after med and think oh they need more even if they dont thats all they want to do is drug everyone so they walk around as zombies it dont help at all some meds make people worse its too funny ill never go back thats for sure
pisssed 2

United States

#13 Oct 5, 2012
Right go in there fine and come out worse than before but only with pills. Doesn't matter what you go for they think pills solve everything
angelofthedawn

New Brunswick, NJ

#14 Oct 5, 2012
please help wrote:
I am need counseling; what do you think of Pathways.
I have been going to Pathways since March 2011, I am in Rolla and go to Pathways here in Rolla. For the mst part, I have been happy w/ them. I have one of the best therapist in these parts and I know he goes to Salem a few days a week. I do know one thing, I sure as hell don't get ''any free money'' from the goverment. If you r posting on here, that u feel u need to get help, more then likely need it. I sure donLt feel like u will get from posting on Topix. Its very negative and if your dep
amazing_grace

Salem, MO

#15 Oct 6, 2012
You would be better just getting treatment from Google than there. Workers are inept and the head honcho is downright mean at times.
losers

Salem, MO

#16 Oct 15, 2012
workers sleeps with married men; most are on medicatons and do everything they tell you that is not healthy. THEY SUCK!!!!!!!!
douch bag

Salem, MO

#17 Oct 16, 2012
most of the meds they oerscribe make people worse instead of better and they keep giving more meds its fu$$ing bull sh$t ill never ever no matter what will go back there to them
there liers minipulators scam artists and no good pieces of shit
urdumb

Jefferson City, MO

#18 Oct 16, 2012
Mitt Man wrote:
Heard they treat a lot of people on welfare and Medicade who should be working.
i knw ppl that go to pathways and it is their to help low income ppl so if u have not checked lately this world is not flowing in alot of jobs and hard cash,ppl lose jobs,get hurt and get depressed so fu#ck u!!!!!! and hopefully u have to walk in them doors oneday dummy!sounds like u take care of ur issues with a meth pipe!lest the ones walking threw them doors is wanting to change!!!!!!!!!!
urdumb

Jefferson City, MO

#19 Oct 16, 2012
and pathwayus don't dish out ops...so it's for real help.
I know

United States

#20 Nov 15, 2012
I went there for years. They said I was non-compliant and discharged me after I started working for my parents. I had no meds. The last one I was on made my teeth brittle enough for them to break. The medicine was Abilify. There are a few techs. who work there that are decent people, but the Drs change a lot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
curious 1 hr what's up today? 4
Topix Police 2 hr OkDoke 14
whats your favorite meal in town? 6 hr JO CO 20
Behind dollar general 7 hr Zippo 17
Michael Watson 8 hr Russian 25
Dean Light 8 hr TruthBomb 3
thinking of you 23 hr dragon lover 2
Salem Dating
Find my Match

Salem Jobs