First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Interesting

United States

#1 Nov 27, 2012
What men or man do u know that has not been circumcised? What effects does it have and does it make them better?
Answer

Bates City, MO

#2 Nov 27, 2012
Did you hear about the kid that was born without eyelids? The doctor used the skin from his circumcision to make his eyelids...
>.<

Jefferson City, MO

#3 Nov 27, 2012
Answer wrote:
Did you hear about the kid that was born without eyelids? The doctor used the skin from his circumcision to make his eyelids...
It was an interesting experiment, but I thought he looked a little cockeyed....
KnowsAbout IT

Rolla, MO

#4 Nov 27, 2012
I Got circumised at 29 years old due to some problems,if i could re do it i would their is a lot of feelings that is lost in circumcision i would say you lose about half the feelings that you feel during sex.
Interesting

Overland Park, KS

#5 Nov 27, 2012
KnowsAbout IT wrote:
I Got circumised at 29 years old due to some problems,if i could re do it i would their is a lot of feelings that is lost in circumcision i would say you lose about half the feelings that you feel during sex.
That's a bad thing! How is sex for the women?
Omg

United States

#6 Nov 27, 2012
Who do u know that isn't ?
Omg

Hermitage, MO

#7 Nov 27, 2012
I just all all boys were done at birth. How do u know when u see someone that hasn't been or if ur with someone who hasn't been?
really

Warrensburg, MO

#9 Nov 27, 2012
If you are not mature enough to know the difference between the two, then you should probably not be on here anyway discussing sexual topics with adults...and if you're an adult and don't know the difference, for society's sake, please do not reproduce.
Omg

Hermitage, MO

#10 Nov 27, 2012
really wrote:
If you are not mature enough to know the difference between the two, then you should probably not be on here anyway discussing sexual topics with adults...and if you're an adult and don't know the difference, for society's sake, please do not reproduce.
I am an adult, thamk you! I think I dated someone for a short time that was not and was just curious about other experiences
really

Warrensburg, MO

#11 Nov 27, 2012
Wtf...you are an adult and you THINK you dated someone... like I said, don't reproduce
BIGWOW

Salem, MO

#12 Nov 27, 2012
really wrote:
Wtf...you are an adult and you THINK you dated someone... like I said, don't reproduce
I got to agree with you on this one, all I CAN say is , "WOW"
thecadaver

Odessa, MO

#13 Nov 28, 2012
ill show you what one looks like
Amazing

United States

#14 Nov 28, 2012
I dated a guy who wasn't, it was good but at times had a few small problems.
Wondering one

Hermitage, MO

#15 Nov 28, 2012
Just want to know some of these guys so maybe I can experience something new!
jus wonderin

Salem, MO

#16 Nov 28, 2012
Omg an un circumsized penis more the less looks like a missle of course all shapes and sizes big,small,long,short and u have to pull the foreskin back just to see the head and most men like that have schmuck in there and for those that don't know what schmuck is..its that white stanky smelling s**t around it..at least I call it that.I guess it can be called just about anything..but my granny told me that they didn't circumsize boys back the day so I don't kno..but yes they do look nasty and if they aren't cleaned right it will be an unpleasant smell when u go down.....just saying
KnowsAbout IT

Rolla, MO

#17 Nov 29, 2012
Even if a guy is not real clean down there,it will still smell a lot better than your puss
Amazing

Overland Park, KS

#18 Nov 29, 2012
Most guys know how to clean themselves! I didnt like having to always stop so he could push the skin back, the rest was amamazing
dognes

Pittsburgh, PA

#19 Nov 29, 2012
youtube.com/watch... ………no couldnt do it either
Get it

Hermitage, MO

#20 Nov 29, 2012
KnowsAbout IT wrote:
Even if a guy is not real clean down there,it will still smell a lot better than your puss
depends on who it is if it's a nasty thing like Dar Dar I would have to agree! Stay fresh!!
grandma

Salem, MO

#21 Nov 29, 2012
jus wonderin wrote:
Omg an un circumsized penis more the less looks like a missle of course all shapes and sizes big,small,long,short and u have to pull the foreskin back just to see the head and most men like that have schmuck in there and for those that don't know what schmuck is..its that white stanky smelling s**t around it..at least I call it that.I guess it can be called just about anything..but my granny told me that they didn't circumsize boys back the day so I don't kno..but yes they do look nasty and if they aren't cleaned right it will be an unpleasant smell when u go down.....just saying
I believe the schmuck you talk of is actually called smegma.
smeg·ma
[smeg-muh] Show IPA

noun
a thick, cheeselike, sebaceous secretion that collects beneath the foreskin or around the clitoris.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Recipes and Coupons (Oct '13) 18 hr Sara 40
info for Michelle Selle 23 hr sorry for your mi... 5
Chick needs a roomie. Thu Homegrown 5
Lesbians Wed what's up today? 17
news coverage Wed Sparky 29
city utility Wed Sparky 3
Pam and Emanuel Moore Wed RIC 2
Salem Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Salem People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:35 pm PST

Bleacher Report 6:35PM
Should NFL Teams Consider Steep Price of Justin Houston Trade?
NBC Sports 2:56 AM
Kendall Langford has Jets, Saints visits after Lions trip
Bleacher Report10:29 PM
How Should St. Louis Fill Their Biggest Holes?
NFL 8:29 AM
Chiefs will cut Dwayne Bowe if they cannot trade him
Bleacher Report 8:32 AM
Report: Chiefs Expected to Part Ways with Dwayne Bowe