best place to get your hair done?

best place to get your hair done?

Posted in the Salem Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
err

Warrensburg, MO

#1 Feb 20, 2011
where is the best place in salem to get ur hair done....
bob

Chicago, IL

#2 Feb 20, 2011
Studio 573 across from the courthouse. They are all really nice
Joyce

Salem, MO

#4 Feb 20, 2011
Yes, Studio 573 is definitely the best hair salon in Salem!!!
Been there done that

Columbia, MO

#5 Feb 20, 2011
PAZZA!!!!!! SUZIE!!!!!is great so is LISA!!!!!
none

Chicago, IL

#6 Feb 20, 2011
Studio salon - across from mcdonalds and Hubbs tire . Jenna ard does an amazing job !
laughing trolinger

United States

#7 Feb 20, 2011
My daughter goes to studio 573 and whitney is the girl that does her hair and if its a day their closed and its a event that u need it done for she will come in and do it for u my daughter won't go no were else.
Joke

Willard, MO

#8 Feb 21, 2011
You all have to be kidding me!!!!! Studio 573 is the absolute worse salon I have ever seen. The girl that did my daughter's hair was too worried about what was going on with her boyfriend, and left my daughter under the dryer with chemicals on her hair and literally fried her hair off.....not to mention she received a chemical burn on her scalp. We wound up calling the poisen control that night because it would not stop draining. She did refund every bit of the money that by daughter had paid her. I will not give her name on this site, she knows who she is, and that she ruined my daughter's hair. Anyway, think twice about Studio 573...
Janet

Oak Grove, MO

#9 Feb 21, 2011
Still it's the nicest salon around and you don't have to put up with all the gossip of who had sex with who like the other places. I take my daughter there and have never left feeling hustled or like I have been shorted
JLL

Chicago, IL

#10 Feb 21, 2011
I love Studio 573! I won't go anywhere else! So much cleaner and nicer! The girls aren't foul mouthed the entire time you are there either. "joke" if her scalp was burned, this had to have been something she felt. I've been under those dryers several times and it's not magic I haven't been burnt. There has been times (not only at 573) I've felt too hot under the dryer and like any sane person in the world, I push it up. Just because your daughter seems to have a ridiculously low IQ and can't figure out how to take care of herself, doesn't mean everyones a retard and should stay away. Do you run her bath water too??? Otherwise you may wanna talk trash about your water heater.
Love Them

Salem, MO

#11 Feb 21, 2011
Studio 573 is the best place to go, hands down. They all know what they're doing and the atmosphere is beyond compare. I know people are loyal to their stylists so I can understand some people not wanting to switch, but anyone looking for a new place to go needs to go to 573!!
common sense

Plattsburg, MO

#12 Feb 21, 2011
JLL wrote:
I love Studio 573! I won't go anywhere else! So much cleaner and nicer! The girls aren't foul mouthed the entire time you are there either. "joke" if her scalp was burned, this had to have been something she felt. I've been under those dryers several times and it's not magic I haven't been burnt. There has been times (not only at 573) I've felt too hot under the dryer and like any sane person in the world, I push it up. Just because your daughter seems to have a ridiculously low IQ and can't figure out how to take care of herself, doesn't mean everyones a retard and should stay away. Do you run her bath water too??? Otherwise you may wanna talk trash about your water heater.
Hey dumbass...it is NOT the clients responsibility to know what the hell is going on with her hair!!! She puts trust in the hair stylist that is supposed to know what she is doing!! HELLO! When you leave someone under a dryer with bleach for a long period of time like 573 did this girl...She is LUCKY that she didnt have her ass sued! I seen this girl's hair and if it were my daughter there would have been alot more hell to pay! And for you to go and put this girl and her mother down is pathetic. People make mistakes and all that 573 had to do was apologize and not blame the poor client (JLL)!!!! I know you work there and you should be ashamed of yourself for being the one with the low IQ and screwing this girl's hair up! COMMON SENSE DUMBASS! For all you ladies that go there, you better be careful or you will lose your hair too! Just sayin!
Disagree

Willard, MO

#13 Feb 21, 2011
I had my hair done there and they did not do a very good job at all. I would not recommend this place to anyone.
Omg

Chicago, IL

#14 Feb 21, 2011
These girls are absolutely amazing. I've never left studio 573 disapointed. And to the girl who hair got "fried off" that really sucks, but you also have to understand that sometimes peoples hair reacts differently to different products. She may just I've had a bad reaction to the product and it not have been the stylists fault at all. And no it's not the clients responsibility to know what's going on, but if her head was burning you would think she would say something before she had her scalp burned. It's unfortunate that this happened, but considering it was just one event and it hadn't happened to any one else, I think she probably just had a bad reaction. Those dryers have alarms on them that go off after the certain amount of time is up and then the dryer turns off, so I don't think the stylist was just ignoring her client.
GirlyGirl

Jefferson City, MO

#15 Feb 21, 2011
I always go to Studio Salon across from Mcdonalds. Jenna and Brian both do and amazing job. Plus Brian keeps a neat shop
Disagree

Willard, MO

#16 Feb 21, 2011
Thanks GirlyGirl. I will try Studio Salon out next time.
Denise

Steelville, MO

#17 Feb 21, 2011
I go to P'zaz and have never had a problem. I have been going for almost 2 yrs now and when they can take a persons hair from being damaged as mine was to health,says alot.
JLL

Chicago, IL

#18 Feb 21, 2011
common sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dumbass...it is NOT the clients responsibility to know what the hell is going on with her hair!!! She puts trust in the hair stylist that is supposed to know what she is doing!! HELLO! When you leave someone under a dryer with bleach for a long period of time like 573 did this girl...She is LUCKY that she didnt have her ass sued! I seen this girl's hair and if it were my daughter there would have been alot more hell to pay! And for you to go and put this girl and her mother down is pathetic. People make mistakes and all that 573 had to do was apologize and not blame the poor client (JLL)!!!! I know you work there and you should be ashamed of yourself for being the one with the low IQ and screwing this girl's hair up! COMMON SENSE DUMBASS! For all you ladies that go there, you better be careful or you will lose your hair too! Just sayin!
It really shows how much you know. One I don't work there, I know the idiot who said "yea the foil was getting pretty hot but I didn't think anything of it." she's real bright let me tell ya!
JLL

Chicago, IL

#19 Feb 21, 2011
common sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dumbass...it is NOT the clients responsibility to know what the hell is going on with her hair!!! She puts trust in the hair stylist that is supposed to know what she is doing!! HELLO! When you leave someone under a dryer with bleach for a long period of time like 573 did this girl...She is LUCKY that she didnt have her ass sued! I seen this girl's hair and if it were my daughter there would have been alot more hell to pay! And for you to go and put this girl and her mother down is pathetic. People make mistakes and all that 573 had to do was apologize and not blame the poor client (JLL)!!!! I know you work there and you should be ashamed of yourself for being the one with the low IQ and screwing this girl's hair up! COMMON SENSE DUMBASS! For all you ladies that go there, you better be careful or you will lose your hair too! Just sayin!
Also- it is partially the clients fault. No one was holding a gun to this girls head sayin you must stay under the hot dryer. Why wouldn't she ask if it was normal? Why wouldn't you say hey, it's getting hot! Or anything? Everyone I know, even kids, say when they feel something is abnormal. There's no way in hell someone can get second degree burns and not feel it. All of her friends agree too.
Brians Client

Salem, MO

#20 Feb 21, 2011
I would highly recommend Studio Salon. Brian Martin has done my hair for the past 4 1/2 years & I really love his creativity & knowledge. He's always super friendly & Jenna Ard, who also works there, is a really good stylist too.
Joke

Willard, MO

#21 Feb 22, 2011
This is addressed to JLL.....if you know who my daughter is then you sure as hell know who I am! She did not sit her ass in that chair and let her hair and scalp burn up. As soon as she heard her hair "sizzling" she got up and had to interupt the girl's conversation with her friends to do something about her hair. The girl mixing the chemicals had no idea what she was doing, obviously. My daughter's hair was so hot, the girl could not touch the foils. With the photos we have, the scars my daughter has on her scalp, and the hair that won't grow in some spots, we could probably still own that place if we choose to do so......then Studio 573 can be running my bath water! I strongly suggest you quit talking shit about my daughter!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angie Schafer 2 hr Lol 6
Protest in front of fourth street furniture and... 4 hr Tony Lee Hyatt jr 32
Live peaceful protest 7 hr Man up 10
Bling 11 hr You know nothing 10
Salem is the Worst Town I've Seen 18 hr james 10
hubbs tire will not honor there tires Tue Shelly 23
Onama pays the media to lie!!! Tue Rob 55

Salem Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salem Mortgages