Jeffrey Pogue for State Representative

Posted in the Salem Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Always Thinking

Jefferson City, MO

#1 Oct 25, 2012
I say we try our best to elect him, what is your thoughts?
Moe

Rolla, MO

#2 Oct 25, 2012
Really good guy. He would do a great job.
pete

Haslet, TX

#3 Oct 25, 2012
I agree that he's a nice guy. I'm just not sure he has the backbone for the job.
Not a Native

United States

#4 Oct 26, 2012
Talks about smaller government but kids are on Medicaid. Isn't that big government? Needs to walk the talk.
Facts

Rolla, MO

#5 Oct 27, 2012
To Not a Native: Your facts are incorrect.Jeff's wife is a teacher in the Salem school systems, and he is employed in construction. Therefore they would not qualify for Medicaid. Jeff Pogue does walk the talk. I believe he will do a good job.
obi

Jefferson City, MO

#6 Oct 28, 2012
Why the "C" NRA rating?
anonymous

Saint Robert, MO

#7 Oct 29, 2012
Nice guy...nice family...
Barry

Salem, MO

#8 Nov 2, 2012
obi wrote:
Why the "C" NRA rating?
Not sure why the NRA rating is a C. The Jeff Pogue team has tried contacting them multiple times with no answer. Very good man with Christian values. Just what we need in government. He has my vote and support.
Someone else

Jefferson City, MO

#9 Nov 2, 2012
Don't like all the negative campaigning being done by Republican party. Makes Jeff look bad!
Mogunny

Belton, MO

#10 Nov 2, 2012
obi wrote:
Why the "C" NRA rating?
Because the NRA often endorses or gives higher ratings to incumbant candidates that have done no harm or spoken against gun rights.
They have kind of a BS rating system, they always are more interested in picking the winner. Instead of best one to protect our 2 amendment rights.
After watching what the NRA has done to pro 2nd amendment bills in our MO legislature for the last 2 years. They turned me into a non-member. They are not interested in protecting or extending rights unless they (NRA) can take credit for it. In fact they will do what ever is in their power to squash bills that have not been introduced by their representatives.
Mom

Holden, MO

#11 Nov 3, 2012
He is a good man. He has my vote.
Jon

Salem, MO

#12 Nov 3, 2012
Always Thinking wrote:
I say we try our best to elect him, what is your thoughts?
Works for me.
Dan S

Rolla, MO

#13 Sep 12, 2014
Jeff must be doing a great job - he has certainly seen to it that his brother Dustin does not have to pay for anything he's done! Don't believe me just look up Dustin Pogue on Casenet - MULTIPLE DWIs, Driving while revoked, burglary, theft, possesion of drugs, paraphenallia, ALL IN LAST 2 YEARS!!!!!!!! Just got out on another felony probation and living with a drug whore and her mom in a beat up trailer in Edgar. Doesn't work, hasnt paid any fines fees or costs, used public defender to get him off, doesnt pay child support, and is still slinging drugs!!!! We should be soooo proud!!!!!
Thomas Jefferson

Farmington, MO

#14 Sep 14, 2014
Dan S wrote:
Jeff must be doing a great job - he has certainly seen to it that his brother Dustin does not have to pay for anything he's done! Don't believe me just look up Dustin Pogue on Casenet - MULTIPLE DWIs, Driving while revoked, burglary, theft, possesion of drugs, paraphenallia, ALL IN LAST 2 YEARS!!!!!!!! Just got out on another felony probation and living with a drug whore and her mom in a beat up trailer in Edgar. Doesn't work, hasnt paid any fines fees or costs, used public defender to get him off, doesnt pay child support, and is still slinging drugs!!!! We should be soooo proud!!!!!
Great just what we need another politician to use the system to benefit his family. Haven't you fruitcakes not had enough of this one of politician.
Ripleys

Saint Peters, MO

#15 Sep 15, 2014
Mom wrote:
He is a good man. He has my vote.
You have to be nuts.
789festiva

United States

#16 Oct 7, 2014
He showed me that he cares about our community. Once we finished the 100 acre wood rally, he mailed us a laminted copy of the news paper article as well as a signed congratulatory letter.

In return we got our pictures with him and our car, and we gave him an autographed poster of our car as a thank you with the salem news. Though I'm not sure where that photo ever went.

But that is something Jason Smith never did for us. Who knows. Maybe he is a little "too nice" for congress.
shocker

United States

#17 Apr 29, 2016
pete wrote:
I agree that he's a nice guy. I'm just not sure he has the backbone for the job.
Nope.
OzarkMan

Columbia, MO

#18 Jun 15, 2016
shocker wrote:
<quoted text>

Nope.
e has proven he has no backbone or integrity. He needs to go back to construction. He damn sure doesn't need to be making decisions for our district or the state. We need to show this guy we are watching and send his ass home
lost

United States

#19 Jun 18, 2016
OzarkMan wrote:
<quoted text>

e has proven he has no backbone or integrity. He needs to go back to construction. He damn sure doesn't need to be making decisions for our district or the state. We need to show this guy we are watching and send his ass home
Other representatives have written legislation for this district, because Pogue is a do nothing. He might as well be a Jay Nixon Democrat!
useless

United States

#20 Thursday
His big issue is transgender bathrooms and whatever Robert Ross from Texas County tells him to do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stupid business people think they can get away ... 45 min Chudchew 9
Schafer 3 hr Junk Junkie 27
salem alumni day september 22 and 23 9 hr SHS 2
Salem Bowling Center (Mar '13) Thu Stompingzeus 26
WMart guy Thu tenacious15 1
House next door to auction on Iron St. Thu lol 6
Good looking men ages 21-26 Thu HOTTIE 2

Salem Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance