of 3
Next Last
Name

Jefferson City, MO

#42 Nov 14, 2012
SOL wrote:
<quoted text>
The Constitution.
Aren't we the only ones who make changes (amendments) to the constitution?
JW Merritt

Belton, MO

#43 Nov 14, 2012
i say want to secede fine move to mexico cheaper to live there anyway
need

Cameron, MO

#44 Nov 15, 2012
Everyone who wants to secede. Get out of this country noW! Go somewhere else and BITCH!
Rob

United States

#45 Nov 15, 2012
need wrote:
Everyone who wants to secede. Get out of this country noW! Go somewhere else and BITCH!
I think seceding is a stupid idea, with that said why don't you shut the hell up yourself. These people have a 1st amendment right to complain if they don't like how things are going. Would you have thrown out women, blacks, and gays while they were complaining that THEY weren't happy with the way things were?
STUPIDOBAMA

Harrisonville, MO

#46 Nov 16, 2012
well it's like this...every state needs to pull away from goverment,we need to start depending on our self and tell them to f=off,if ppl pull togather they can make it..ya it would be hard,but it can be done!!!!!!!!!!1
STUPIDOBAMA

Harrisonville, MO

#47 Nov 16, 2012
Rob wrote:
<quoted text>
I think seceding is a stupid idea, with that said why don't you shut the hell up yourself. These people have a 1st amendment right to complain if they don't like how things are going. Would you have thrown out women, blacks, and gays while they were complaining that THEY weren't happy with the way things were?
NO they wouldnt, see us that have morals are the ones that are wrong now!! the ppl with God given sence know whats coming and whats happing..we have the right to say whats on our minds while we can.see we are free ,but just as free as the goverment lets us be!and thats not much!
STUPIDOBAMA

Harrisonville, MO

#48 Nov 16, 2012
need wrote:
u need to go to kenya..plz take obama HOME!!!!! whats so funny now they are demanding proof of his birth cirtf..and i can't wait till he is outta here!!!
need

Cameron, MO

#49 Nov 16, 2012
Some people are just not happy unless they are complaining about something! Most of you should be complaining about the teacher who taught you how to spell! Get a life! It's real simple if you don't like it here that much "LEAVE"! This has nothing to do with the gays or blacks or anything else. If you actually told the truth for once it is all about the color of his skin! If he was white nothing would be said! Just like white Romney told all those bare faced lies and you totally ignore that!
Rob

United States

#50 Nov 16, 2012
need wrote:
Some people are just not happy unless they are complaining about something! Most of you should be complaining about the teacher who taught you how to spell! Get a life! It's real simple if you don't like it here that much "LEAVE"! This has nothing to do with the gays or blacks or anything else. If you actually told the truth for once it is all about the color of his skin! If he was white nothing would be said! Just like white Romney told all those bare faced lies and you totally ignore that!
So you are complaining that you are unhappy with people complaining that are unhappy huh? Well hell, that makes total sense. What I said about blacks and gays, no that doesn't have anything to do with the current situation, my point was liberals are all about catering to the minority and letting them voice their opinion ( which isn't a bad thing imo) until now. They have 1st amendment right to speak their piece , and in reality no one is leaving the union so quit fanning the flames ok?
ted

Saint Louis, MO

#51 Nov 16, 2012
Bob,
Liberals are the majority. People in the 18-35 age range really could care less about gay marriage or strict pro life religious stuff. Pot will soon be legal in our country.

The longer the GOP ties its horse to social issues the longer they will lose elections painfully.
Rob

United States

#52 Nov 16, 2012
Ted, is it already legal where you are my friend? Are we saying its the Republicans pushing social issues and gay rights? The pro life stuff I agree with, which is why I didn't bring that up. Again my point is this, liberals have crammed gay rights down our throats using words like homophobe and have been the champion of minorities, I mean which vote won the election? It was the Hispanic and Black vote right? Now I am not anti minority by any stretch, don't take that the wrong way... In fact that is EXACTLY my point. We have a minority of people who are extremely upset with the way our system is working, why are they being persecuted for airing their complaints? Just let them get it out of their system and let's move on. Continued fighting and name calling could create some serious issues soon. 3/4 of a million people are angry. By the our own words these are the bible thumping gun toting right wing nuts agreed? Our standing army is only 1.1 million enlisted soldiers, and we must assume a few of them have signed off, and we aren't considering the number we have deployed so its safe to say continuing to pour gas on this situation is very immature.
Fools Gold

Farmington, MO

#53 Nov 24, 2012
need wrote:
Get a life! Go ahead and secede and see who will pay your welfare and ssi checks!!!!!!! I don't feel you deserve these priviledges anyway but who will pay you to sit on your ass now!!!!!!! Sore losers!!!!!!!!!!
And where do you think the money comes from to pay welfare and SSI checks? The federal government does nothing but take money from the States and then send it to people who they can count on to put them back in office.
Name

Highlandville, MO

#54 Nov 25, 2012
Fools Gold wrote:
<quoted text>
And where do you think the money comes from to pay welfare and SSI checks? The federal government does nothing but take money from the States and then send it to people who they can count on to put them back in office.
You don't know that.
Ronnie Van Zant

Lincoln, MO

#55 Nov 25, 2012
Cuckoo cuckoos
Ok queer bait

Farmington, MO

#56 Nov 25, 2012
Ronnie Van Zant wrote:
Cuckoo cuckoos
Ok Queer bait. What is incorrect about that statement?
republidemocrat

Festus, MO

#57 Nov 25, 2012
heres whats wrong with this country you got two parties fighting like little bitch es and either way it goes they both screw us over and over and over we been fuck ed so much we should be getting paid not them so the next time one of them says we want change get ready to bend over but the only real thing changing is whos going to screw you i say we vote for pee wee herman at least hes to busy playing with himself to screw us

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeremy & Angie Harris 2 hr Just wondering 5
all out diesel scam! 4 hr Frank 6
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) 13 hr FARTS 1,076
News Phineas, dog involved in child bite case, disap... (Oct '13) 17 hr Officer pig 79
good auction 18 hr donna 30
Nancy Wisdom??? 18 hr Dilbert 2
Chick with Red truck (Feb '17) 21 hr Single72 9

Salem Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salem Mortgages