I'm sorry DONNA
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
NTPD

Salem, MO

#1 Sep 28, 2012
Donna you were the best thing that has EVER happend to me...
I'm really sorry i pushed you to feel the need to flee...
My life has been so different since our relationship ended..
Now if only it could be mended...
I'm aggervated with myself for lettin it get this bad
I'm truly sorry for the times i made you sad..
I know it's over now...
To be able to fix it i would LOVE to know how...
It DOES hurt to know that you are no longer mine...
Becuz your so FINE!:)
Maybe it wasn't meant to be..
I'm sorry you wasted your time before you set your self free..
DONNA I never meant to hurt you!
The love i had and still have was always true!

DONNA I SAID ALL THIS TO TELL YOU I'M VERY SORRY AND I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU :)
xDLHx
#2 Sep 28, 2012
That was nice.. thanx (: but first off.. u don't need to b sorry for anything~ and i will always love you also. To much has happened in the 9 months we were together and it sucks that b!tches couldn't and still don't keep their noses out of what doesn't concern them. THAT'S what pushed me away .. it wasn't you at all. I got sick of it. I wasn't gonna stick around and let drama and stuff I KNOW that's goin on keep happenin. But u kno what.. i'm still here and always will be.. no matter if we r together or not. I will ALWAYS be in your life.. why? Becuz of "OUR" kids (: maybe somethin can happen again.. would i like that? Hell yea i would.. but ONLY with permanent changes on your part.. js . But i'm a be done here and end this with I LOVE YOU and ALWAYS WILL XOXO (:
NTPD

Salem, MO

#3 Sep 28, 2012
xDLHx wrote:
That was nice.. thanx (: but first off.. u don't need to b sorry for anything~ and i will always love you also. To much has happened in the 9 months we were together and it sucks that b!tches couldn't and still don't keep their noses out of what doesn't concern them. THAT'S what pushed me away .. it wasn't you at all. I got sick of it. I wasn't gonna stick around and let drama and stuff I KNOW that's goin on keep happenin. But u kno what.. i'm still here and always will be.. no matter if we r together or not. I will ALWAYS be in your life.. why? Becuz of "OUR" kids (: maybe somethin can happen again.. would i like that? Hell yea i would.. but ONLY with permanent changes on your part.. js . But i'm a be done here and end this with I LOVE YOU and ALWAYS WILL XOXO (:
Well i know that b!tchs are the one's that caused this donna i know that.. And i'd b lyin if i said i didnt want something between us again... becuz i DO! And thats rite together or not we DO have KIDS...:) I LOVE YOU TOO DONNA :) XOXOXO :) P.S IM READY FOR CHANGES I THINK YOU SHOULD LEMME KNOW WAT IT IS YA WANT ME TO CHANGE..:) XO
Drama

Rolla, MO

#4 Sep 28, 2012
Talk about drama,do you two have a phone
NTPD

Salem, MO

#5 Sep 28, 2012
Drama wrote:
Talk about drama,do you two have a phone
Uhmmm if it's ne of ya bus. we do! But why even read it? I'm sure it didnt say YOUR name!
justme

United States

#6 Sep 28, 2012
I think it's nice.
Really

Salem, MO

#7 Sep 28, 2012
I find it disturbing that people who choose to bring their personal business to Topix. Have bred and have children. God help those kids.
gag

United States

#8 Sep 28, 2012
They didn't breed, its typical uneducated redneck drama that happens to involve lesbians this time.
NTPD
#9 Sep 28, 2012
justme wrote:
I think it's nice.
Thanks justme.. I jus made a mistake and was trying to show her i was sorry... That's all... Thanks for ur support tho :)
NTPD
#10 Sep 28, 2012
gag wrote:
They didn't breed, its typical uneducated redneck drama that happens to involve lesbians this time.
YOU need not worry bout OUR kids!:)
Really

Salem, MO

#11 Sep 28, 2012
Be they Gay or Straight they had to breed at one point. Otherwise there would be no children. What they do in the bedroom is not relevant to the ability to raise children. I just find it in poor taste to air your dirty laundry in public. Setting a bad example for the kids.
justme

United States

#12 Sep 28, 2012
I disagree! I think that if I loved someone and lost them, if I could I'd scream it from a mountain top. We have no mountains but letting the world know how they feel about someone shows that they are true to themselves and aren't ashamed of their love. Love is a powerful thing. It knows no gender, race, creed, religion or economic status. If these two people love each other, who are we to judge what is right or wrong? "judge and you too shall be judged" good luck!
NTPD

Salem, MO

#13 Sep 28, 2012
justme wrote:
I disagree! I think that if I loved someone and lost them, if I could I'd scream it from a mountain top. We have no mountains but letting the world know how they feel about someone shows that they are true to themselves and aren't ashamed of their love. Love is a powerful thing. It knows no gender, race, creed, religion or economic status. If these two people love each other, who are we to judge what is right or wrong? "judge and you too shall be judged" good luck!
Thanks just me.. I do love her and i messed up and needed to tell her i was sorry thats all... Thanks a bunch for you having our back!:)
WOW

Denham Springs, LA

#14 Sep 28, 2012
Really wrote:
I find it disturbing that people who choose to bring their personal business to Topix. Have bred and have children. God help those kids.
LOL
awesome

Salem, MO

#15 Sep 28, 2012
i think it is cool you realize you messed up and are willing to tell the world. It is cool that you arent using your name or hers, causes less drama, but she obviously knows who you are. Good for you.
xDLHx
#16 Sep 28, 2012
oh trust and believe if i could scream it from a mountain top i woulda been there a along a$$ time ago.. but no mountain is needed .. i'll scream it at her front door and in the middle of her street lol (: (: (:
NTPD

Salem, MO

#17 Sep 28, 2012
xDLHx wrote:
oh trust and believe if i could scream it from a mountain top i woulda been there a along a$$ time ago.. but no mountain is needed .. i'll scream it at her front door and in the middle of her street lol (:(:(:
AWWW I LOVE YOU BABY!:) SEE YA TOMORROW :)
xDLHx
#18 Sep 28, 2012
I love u 2.. can't wait to see u tomorrow .. and don't worry.. everything is gonna be ok (:
NTPD
#19 Sep 29, 2012
xDLHx wrote:
I love u 2.. can't wait to see u tomorrow .. and don't worry.. everything is gonna be ok (:
I just wanted to say I LOVE YOU!:) Thanks for hearin me out today... I was SO HAPPY THT WE GOT TO SPEND TIME TOGETHER.. And you got to spend time wit OUR daughter!:) I LOVE YOU & THISSSSS IS GUNNA B FINAL SOON!:) XOXO :)~
DLH
#20 Sep 29, 2012
I LOVE YOU 2 (: and everything will be final and im ready! Today was an amazing day! loved spendin time wit u and our daughter xoxoxo (:(:(:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
scary places near salem? (May '11) 2 hr what's up today? 16
Whatsuptoday celebrating 15 hr Mary 13
Trump thinks NAZIS are "fine people"? 16 hr what's up today? 15
Mayor and Aldermen (Oct '16) 19 hr city person 165
Freddie the free-loader 20 hr auctions 38
Divorce attorney (Apr '12) 22 hr Mark 22
Contact For Philip Ortmann Sat T king 9

Salem Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance