Salem WalMart
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Stores

Jefferson City, MO

#122 Jul 13, 2010
I just buy my groceries at Country Mart, Farmers Market, feed at MFA, books online, hunting stuff at Cousins, and clothing at Walmart, you don't have to give Walmart all your business, divide up your money. By the way my Mom works there and she is 72, she needs the money to buy dads prescriptions.
LMAO

Chicago, IL

#123 Jul 13, 2010
Yeah work hard for his kids.... That's why he beat his wife right??? What a good dad I know that every families dream family
A Ladys name

Lebanon, MO

#124 Jul 13, 2010
makesmesmile wrote:
It is so wonderful to see Karma finally coming to meet mr.Yeggy
A lot of ppl talk shit on Shane because he is a little intimidating.(we all know I am not talking about his size here) But at the fact: he Is sucessful at such a young age, therfore it pisses off Alot of people and creates stupidity jealous rage on this site. Any of you that HAVE THE GULL TO talk shit, are probably JUST shit talkers. Bet you dont ebven know dude personally! Frok What i know of him,Shane is actually an Al right guy. He is cocky, and he can be an ass at times, lol, who isnt. Hell, give the kid some credit. He has come a ways.

Since: Jul 10

#125 Jul 13, 2010
Lets see he didnt beat that stupid BITCH either. Lets remember we are talking about drama queen that thinks her shit dont stink and trys to stir shit up. I really wish she gets a hold of a man that will show her what a true beating is cause YEGGY didnt ever lay a hand on her. Some one needs to get there facts straight there. And "A Ladys Name" I agree but we all deserves to be a ass or a bitch at times and the shit stirs around Salem need to be intimated but im the one to watch out for cause Im the one that knows the facts and will get plum fucking crazy cause I dont have nothing to lose were he does, so the best thing is to really keep his name out your mouths.
Funny

Rolla, MO

#126 Jul 13, 2010
That's why she went to the hospital after it happen!!! U need to get all ur facts Straight he is a cocky abusive jackass

Since: Jul 10

#127 Jul 13, 2010
Oh your talking about the time she tried to stab him and she got pushed in self defense hum lets see not as abusive as I would of been like I said the BITCH dont know what abuse nor to be beat is but hope she learns one day soon. If he was so abusive ro her and beat her that night i think he would of went to jail and have got some charges so therefore it wasnt abuse now was it.
Annie-and-Shanes -Friend

Clinton, MO

#128 Jul 13, 2010
I graduated with Annie and Shane both, I know them pretty well. They are both great ppl, just because they couldnt make their marriage work doesnt make either of them the horrible person! Every marriage has problems. I don't see how anybody could bad-mouth Annie.......Shane doesn't even really have anything negative to say about her!
Ershero

Lebanon, MO

#129 Nov 5, 2010
A Ladys name wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of ppl talk shit on Shane because he is a little intimidating.(we all know I am not talking about his size here) But at the fact: he Is sucessful at such a young age, therfore it pisses off Alot of people and creates stupidity jealous rage on this site. Any of you that HAVE THE GULL TO talk shit, are probably JUST shit talkers. Bet you dont ebven know dude personally! Frok What i know of him,Shane is actually an Al right guy. He is cocky, and he can be an ass at times, lol, who isnt. Hell, give the kid some credit. He has come a ways.
Unfortunately I do know Shane, he is a bully and Crocker lets him get away with everything. He is rude and hateful to the people he is over, He has called more then one associate a liar, has gotten people fired and if anyone says the "idiot" we all know they are talking about Shane.
oreality

Salem, MO

#130 May 27, 2012
Where is he now?
Eric

Salem, MO

#131 May 27, 2012
Wellmhe got fired for stealing $2,000 from the safe and is currently going to court for it.. Still..
He also got cought trying to steal gas in Rolla, he got 2 days jail time for that plus (which is Judge Whites rule on any theft charge atleast 48 hours shock) 2 years probation.
He is nothing but a punk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How To Improve Salem 7 hr casey jones 27
Off the Streets 7 hr tenacious15 5
Jason Smith and Aaron Schock Scandal (Oct '15) 23 hr Curious 51
wayne quick (Jun '12) Thu Catch me if you can 15
eric scafer Wed pup 17
Whats up today Wed Clarl 1
Dent county judicial and law enforcement Wed Markkety 9

Salem Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance