Franklin Westinghouse

Wake Forest, NC

#1 Nov 7, 2012
Is this place worth a shit? Any tang there? Thinking about visiting -- you nerds have anything fun to do? Be honest.
SOA

Washington, DC

#2 Nov 7, 2012
keep on trekin smart ass...
Name

United States

#3 Nov 7, 2012
I'd check carolyns discout. I'm not entirely shure but I think tang was discontinued, if not check the powdered drink section at wal-mart.

Nerds will be by the checkout counter, you can ask them if they are having fun but I likely think your quest for that answer will be in vein since they are inanimate candy. Good luck though.
Salem

Rolla, MO

#4 Nov 7, 2012
Franklin Westinghouse wrote:
Is this place worth a shit? Any tang there? Thinking about visiting -- you nerds have anything fun to do? Be honest.
Some of the best Meth in Missouri comes from Dent co.,Dent co. and Salem are proud of that as their has only be one Meth bust in the co. in the last year.And for tang,their is a lot of that in Salem,most of the guys in Salem keep it in the family so you may have to make a couple of trips around town to find any tang,country mart would be a good place to look also,but look out for the monkey he will rip your cock right off.
BMF

Washington, MO

#5 Nov 7, 2012
Franklin Westinghouse wrote:
When you get to town tell them you are looking for Eugene, he can show you around. He is the peoples man, future Sheriff of Salem, and Hero of many.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What could be Salem's future? 16 min Chuck Bailey 33
Ferguson 21 min Chuck Bailey 6
divorce and pregnancy 2 hr social 1
Gift store by bmv..please read and beware 2 hr Stacey 31
kfc taco bell customer service (Mar '12) 9 hr me and i 26
rumor has it 23 hr monkey judge. 11
Recipes and Coupons (Oct '13) Tue Mike D- 36
Salem Dating
Find my Match

Salem People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Salem News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Salem

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:38 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:38AM
Dissecting Most Crucial Matchups in Week 13
Bleacher Report 9:13 AM
The Play the Denver Broncos Rely on That the Kansas City Chiefs Can't Stop
NBC Sports11:15 AM
Weekend Preview: Can Chiefs bounce back in Week 13?
Bleacher Report 3:17 PM
Murray's Hype Makes Him Bad Fantasy Option
NBC Sports 3:58 PM
Rams defense expects Chris Long back this week - NBC Sports