Jehovah's witnesses are a cult

Posted in the Salem Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
truth

Harrisonville, MO

#1 Jan 2, 2013
They want you to pull from family,friends,and if they marry into your family they will turn your loved one from you,they have no heart they are cruel and mean,they think their way is the right way and the rest of us are full of sin,but they do not see there own sin,how can you say their is no hell and say you worship a God? They have no clue what the truth is they need to get on their own knee's seek the truth and ask God to show them the way.cause if you die right now your going to hell,with all the ones you think are so bad you will see them next to you in hell! I'm sure not all are as mean and nasty as the one I deal with but,they need some major prayers....they should look into there own family of watch tower men from the past,some was pretty evil and are or was doing child molestation to boys....i can name names....How can you go knock on peoples doors and say what you do, twist the Bible in to your own words YOUR FALSE,YOUR FAKE AND YOUR GOING DOWN ONE DAY! How can a person Have God in them when they try and turn family against each other?And want you to stay away from them?!And turn and drop the F' bomb and cuss every word out of their mouth..ok...ya your someone good huh! no your evil and nasty,you don't fool me I will not fall to your false lies.
hmm

Fairfax, VA

#2 Jan 2, 2013
Ok
okgetoverit

United States

#3 Jan 2, 2013
You obviously dont know them well enough to know that nobodys perfect and they will tell u that. Maybe ur just mad because whoever the person is to you wont help ur pitiful ass anymore. Cry a river build a bridge and get the f over urself.
skreech

Rolla, MO

#4 Jan 2, 2013
truth wrote:
They want you to pull from family,friends,and if they marry into your family they will turn your loved one from you,they have no heart they are cruel and mean,they think their way is the right way and the rest of us are full of sin,but they do not see there own sin,how can you say their is no hell and say you worship a God? They have no clue what the truth is they need to get on their own knee's seek the truth and ask God to show them the way.cause if you die right now your going to hell,with all the ones you think are so bad you will see them next to you in hell! I'm sure not all are as mean and nasty as the one I deal with but,they need some major prayers....they should look into there own family of watch tower men from the past,some was pretty evil and are or was doing child molestation to boys....i can name names....How can you go knock on peoples doors and say what you do, twist the Bible in to your own words YOUR FALSE,YOUR FAKE AND YOUR GOING DOWN ONE DAY! How can a person Have God in them when they try and turn family against each other?And want you to stay away from them?!And turn and drop the F' bomb and cuss every word out of their mouth..ok...ya your someone good huh! no your evil and nasty,you don't fool me I will not fall to your false lies.
cool story, bro
same with most religions

United States

#5 Jan 2, 2013
truth wrote:
They want you to pull from family,friends,and if they marry into your family they will turn your loved one from you,they have no heart they are cruel and mean,they think their way is the right way and the rest of us are full of sin,but they do not see there own sin,how can you say their is no hell and say you worship a God? They have no clue what the truth is they need to get on their own knee's seek the truth and ask God to show them the way.cause if you die right now your going to hell,with all the ones you think are so bad you will see them next to you in hell! I'm sure not all are as mean and nasty as the one I deal with but,they need some major prayers....they should look into there own family of watch tower men from the past,some was pretty evil and are or was doing child molestation to boys....i can name
names....How can you go knock on peoples doors and say what you do, twist the Bible in to your own words YOUR FALSE,YOUR FAKE AND YOUR GOING DOWN ONE DAY! How can a person Have God in them when they try and turn family against each other?And want you to stay away from them?!And turn and drop the F' bomb and cuss every word out of their mouth..ok...ya your someone good huh! no your evil and nasty,you don't fool me I will not fall to your false lies.
You've described most religious. People have the right to worship the way they want. What's your beef?
truth

Harrisonville, MO

#6 Jan 2, 2013
okgetoverit wrote:
You obviously dont know them well enough to know that nobodys perfect and they will tell u that. Maybe ur just mad because whoever the person is to you wont help ur pitiful ass anymore. Cry a river build a bridge and get the f over urself.
I know what I have heard and seen from there false teachings ,they and you must be one, your the pitiful one my dear see,I said they need prayer and you talk just as they do ..nasty and mean and full of hate...why do i need to get over myself? I know what I deal with,YOU don't, so it would be best to shut your mouth and go do something better with yourself like pray,and hun I would never ask for help from a jehovah, When this person can't even help them self and live off everyone else, I sure don't need them.lol.....I don't need to be around a cult with all that negative stuff they put out in the world..I never said, that they think they are perfect..but thanks for making it a point,cause you sure can't talk to them/you ppl,,they do seem to act as they are the only ones that are better and perfect.. So stop knocking on my door!you would do better to pick up a real King James Bible and get yourself the truth not make it all up on your own terms... I know for a fact if there son,daughter,mom,dad or sister ,brother doesn't go there ways they turn away from them and have no care for them.So on that note have a nice night.
truth

Harrisonville, MO

#7 Jan 2, 2013
Just cause everyone thinks that it's ok to worship whatever gods they want..don't make it right! but look who i'm talkng to ppl that are full of evil in their hearts..truth,King James is where you will find truth,try it, you might open your eyes one day..prayers to u and urs in the new year.
SAMMY

Harrisonville, MO

#8 Jan 2, 2013
Tell US your truth tell me why you think your better and your the only ones thaT are filled with such grace to be here and the rest of us that know that there is a heaven and hell are so wrong and your the only ones going to heaven oh wait that's gonna be here right?or is it hell we are in here and now? idk hell u ppl got me confused!,ok lets see here ,going threw liFe never having a birthday,Christmas,thanksgivin g ,anything..I mean why are you ppl even in the USA go find an hole some where to have your cult! and ya STOP KNOCKING ON MY DOOR TOO! And Christmas is for christ,so do u even think that he's real? i think ur all washed in the head with the devil!
slambam

Harrisonville, MO

#9 Jan 3, 2013
don't come to my door,u will get a door slammed in your face u pushy pricks....i don't need to hear there bull.ya cult u got that one right!
sillycults

Coffeyville, KS

#10 Jan 3, 2013
hahahaha! There's more than one cult out there; one calls themselves the westboro baptists and protests funerals, another has amassed insane amounts of wealth and power in europe under a "pope" and rules over their cult members worldwide who they protect from prosecution when they are caught molesting children, another has taken new age voodoo to a new level and brainwash celebrities with their "scientology" hooking them up to machines to determine if they are thinking "correctly". Cults convince people that the earth is 6000 years old, that they are "god's chosen" and that if they do not obey the cult leaders they are going to be tortured by a loving god for all of time in a lake of fire. Then they point a finger at another cult and cry "evil!". Enter the age old tactic of labeling your competition as what you are to distract from the fact that you are just like them. Polititians have learned from and perfected this technique.
slambam

Harrisonville, MO

#11 Jan 3, 2013
sillycults wrote:
hahahaha! There's more than one cult out there; one calls themselves the westboro baptists and protests funerals, another has amassed insane amounts of wealth and power in europe under a "pope" and rules over their cult members worldwide who they protect from prosecution when they are caught molesting children, another has taken new age voodoo to a new level and brainwash celebrities with their "scientology" hooking them up to machines to determine if they are thinking "correctly". Cults convince people that the earth is 6000 years old, that they are "god's chosen" and that if they do not obey the cult leaders they are going to be tortured by a loving god for all of time in a lake of fire. Then they point a finger at another cult and cry "evil!". Enter the age old tactic of labeling your competition as what you are to distract from the fact that you are just like them. Polititians have learned from and perfected this technique.
YA true but the fact is,there is a GOD and ppl will see what the truth is when they die....THIS post IS on THE Jehovah's witnesses and exposing them..so u can make a post up or whatever on whatever..we want ppl to slam the door in this cults face!
no name

United States

#12 Jan 3, 2013
slambam wrote:
<quoted text>YA true but the fact is,there is a GOD and ppl will see what the truth is when they die....THIS post IS on THE Jehovah's witnesses and exposing them..so u can make a post up or whatever on whatever..we want ppl to slam the door in this cults face!
The truth is you cannot say that god exists as a fact, your agenda is to bash and "expose" another religion because you say yours is the truth. Religions exist to keep the people in line. People are starting to see how false all religious teachings are.
slambam

Harrisonville, MO

#13 Jan 3, 2013
no name wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is you cannot say that god exists as a fact, your agenda is to bash and "expose" another religion because you say yours is the truth. Religions exist to keep the people in line. People are starting to see how false all religious teachings are.
And what makes you know the truth? God is real look around you, all this didn't just happen ,your so clueless I feel sorry for you!THE truth is your head has been in the sand wash your eyes and open up you mind to whats the truth! you will see just wait,but then it will be to late for you!SO if religion is to keep ppl in line then why is there mans law? that's to keep ppl in line,but it don't work,Just as ppl like you are blind to A God that is good and great! and done nothing but give u life!ya there sure are false teachings that's why ppl need to know where to look and what is real and false,King James is where you will find the truth..Prove me wrong! and I am not talking about open up the Bible and read it then turn it into your own words..Just seek God then you will know what love and truth is.Happy New year!
hdoug

Harrisonville, MO

#14 Jan 3, 2013
truth wrote:
Just cause everyone thinks that it's ok to worship whatever gods they want..don't make it right! but look who i'm talkng to ppl that are full of evil in their hearts..truth,King James is where you will find truth,try it, you might open your eyes one day..prayers to u and urs in the new year.
No.not nuts ur telling the truth!
truth

Harrisonville, MO

#15 Jan 3, 2013
I just can't understand why ,when you try telling truth ppl just can not handle it,no matter how nice you are telling that God is a loving God and Forgiving God ppl don;t want to see it,what's wrong with this picture?...I mean this is about EXPOSING THE LIES OF ONE RELIGION,YES THERE'S OTHERS TOO BUT THIS ONE IS ABOUT THE Jehovah's WITNESSES,they will turn your family from you! they are stupid in their words and have no common sense they fallow false teaching!
point

Lohman, MO

#16 Jan 5, 2013
truth wrote:
I just can't understand why ,when you try telling truth ppl just can not handle it,no matter how nice you are telling that God is a loving God and Forgiving God ppl don;t want to see it,what's wrong with this picture?...I mean this is about EXPOSING THE LIES OF ONE RELIGION,YES THERE'S OTHERS TOO BUT THIS ONE IS ABOUT THE Jehovah's WITNESSES,they will turn your family from you! they are stupid in their words and have no common sense they fallow false teaching!
Although I am certainly not defending this group, I would ask you a simple question: "Do YOU believe YOU have the power to define what is 'false' and what is truth"? To quote Pontius Pilate, "What IS truth?"
The truth

Farmington, MO

#17 Jan 5, 2013
Have you ever slept with a Jehovan Witness? Those women are hot.
Andrew

Salem, MO

#18 Jan 5, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>I know what I have heard and seen from there false teachings ,they and you must be one, your the pitiful one my dear see,I said they need prayer and you talk just as they do ..nasty and mean and full of hate...why do i need to get over myself? I know what I deal with,YOU don't, so it would be best to shut your mouth and go do something better with yourself like pray,and hun I would never ask for help from a jehovah, When this person can't even help them self and live off everyone else,
I sure don't need them.lol.....I don't need to be around a cult with all that negative stuff they put out in the world..I never said, that they think they are perfect..but thanks for making it a point,cause you sure can't talk to them/you ppl,,they do seem to act as they are the only ones that are better and perfect.. So stop knocking on my door!you would do better to pick up a real King James Bible and get yourself the truth not make it all up on your own terms... I know for a fact if there son,daughter,mom,dad or sister ,brother doesn't go there ways they turn
away from them and have no care for them.So on that note have a nice night.
Michael Jackson was raised a Jehovah's Witness and he turned out pretty normal.
Andrew

Salem, MO

#19 Jan 5, 2013
truth wrote:
Why King James, did he speak the original Aramic or Greek? Or was old English the official language of the holy land?
Name

United States

#20 Jan 5, 2013
Not really fair to pick on peoples religion since they are highly based on location.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
crazy people (Dec '10) 2 hr Anon 12
House Cleaner (Apr '17) 4 hr brokelyfe 3
The most unique and beautiful woman (Apr '11) 4 hr mightbeher 28
Democrats 6 hr what's up today? 20
News Smith getting used to Washington (Jun '13) 8 hr rory 38
Pro rape democrats 9 hr what's up today? 18
Trenton stewart 16 hr Trinton 18

Salem Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance