becky light (lunn)
disgusted

Warrensburg, MO

#1 Apr 7, 2012
becky light(lunn) is a scank drug a** h**!!!!!
concerned

Warrensburg, MO

#2 Apr 7, 2012
ya and I can't believe that Billy got ride of his last girlfriend for her. I don't know this Becca girl but she is a lot better looking and from what i heard she is real nice. Becca is a MILF Becky is a ex drug junkie and scum!!!!!!!
guh

Poplar Grove, IL

#3 Apr 8, 2012
wow..two people posting from the same place. I'm guessing you are the ex. Keep on hating.
Becca Redman Salem mo

Warrensburg, MO

#4 Apr 8, 2012
guh wrote:
wow..two people posting from the same place. I'm guessing you are the ex. Keep on hating.
I'm the ex and no I didn't write that crap.....i wish people would mind their own business..
nsalem

Salem, MO

#5 Apr 19, 2012
who was the man she was screwing a couple months ago ... i know his first name is greg.
guh

Columbia, MO

#6 Apr 19, 2012
Becca Redman Salem mo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm the ex and no I didn't write that crap.....i wish people would mind their own business..
Funny story, you are posting from Lebanon too. Coincidence?
momma Ds girl

United States

#7 Jul 9, 2012
dont talk sh!t on my momma!! shes a wonderful woman who would do anything in her power to help someone in need. sure she has a past but what adult doesnt??? judge yourself before my mom!
bestlay

West Plains, MO

#8 Jul 9, 2012
your momma is good in bed
jugglette
#9 Jul 10, 2012
bestlay wrote:
your momma is good in bed
thats funy you say that on every post dude just stay off topixs. you probly a lil kid that need to go to bed
hooker

Mountain Grove, MO

#10 Jul 11, 2012
Becky when u gonna s uck head again for me?
Old Friend

Madison, TN

#11 Nov 16, 2012
I have been reading these dumb posts everyone is posting about Becky and her son. Although Becky and I had a falling out awhile ago, I don't agree on what everyone is posting on here. Becky really was a good friend. She got into some problems. Who doesn't. I wish everyone would get a life and get off her and her son's back. It's not fair to trash someone on these sites. It's so childish. And whoever posted that they heard Becky killed someone (which was posted on another thread), that is so lame to say. I wish Becky and her son the best and hope things get better for all of them.
amanda cole

United States

#12 Nov 16, 2012
Me too she is a really good freind of mine and I love her face ..........
Jamesfkndingess

Warrensburg, MO

#13 Nov 17, 2012
Talk shit get hit. Leme see that name

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alderwoman Molly (Sep '15) 4 hr ray 58
Rider's Mansion (Mar '10) Fri Ray 247
Michael polette Fri wow 2
flying w Fri Dumpf 5
Justin Stites for Dent County Sheriff Fri Justin Stites 3
Republicans (Aug '15) Fri Mike D- 31
The world is surpassing us because of our anti-... Thu what's up today? 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salem Mortgages