GLAD I GOT AWAY

Troy, MO

#1 Sep 22, 2012
Just wondering why all the drug dealers and manufacturers get the deals cut and get out of trouble. I have watched from afar as this town that I used to call home becomes a black hole. When is enough going to be enough. All the young kids with their whole lives ahead of them do not have a chance in hell is this town if the judicial system and law enforcement does not stop letting the BIG DOGS get away with the making and selling of these drugs while they just can't wait to post how they busted some young kids again in their next Salem paper. These kids need guidance and examples from their courts, law enforcement officers, ect.. Not just the old classic view of them " they are just some more junkie kids". Maybe you need to bust the adults, parents, grandparents, your fellow friends who have enough money or Name to keep themselves out of the paper and your next generations will not be drug addicts. It is so sad to see these young children and their children become addicts and everyone just thinks it is such a simple answer. They became junkies from someone giving them drugs, most of the time it is when they were younger than legal age to even be convicted. I know several BIG names in that town that I will not mention that went on for many many years making and selling drugs to the ones that this towns officials now call the dope head junkies. Well when a town covers everything up for the well known folks who are causing this disaster and only lock up the young adults with no money and no names what do you expect? Really. It takes the FEDS getting a hint on the inside BS before these good ole boys and girls get busted. So when any officer, judge, prosecutor, law abiding citizen wants to blame these young adults for the town going to hell and being full of drugs just remember when YOU point that one finger there are three pointing back at you. Stop making deals with the cookers/sellers and stop covering up for your good ole boys and you may have a fighting chance at saving your next generation... Maybe. I could and would never come back to the town I once called home after seeing such sadness and despair. How many lives will be lost not only with overdose but also addiction before everyone stops pointing the finger at just the addicts??
BIG name

Salem, MO

#2 Sep 23, 2012
You may have got away.but we'll get ya next time.we will get you.
Dogsoldier

Cedar City, UT

#3 Sep 26, 2012
Hey Big, why don't the pd and sd bust themselves then? seems to me, y'all do the same as them.
The one who knows all

United States

#4 Dec 29, 2012
Dog soldier is right mandatory drug testing strictly enforced on a state or fed level for all employees of the SPD and DCSD
why

Rolla, MO

#5 Dec 30, 2012
Why blame it on the parents or grandparents? Not all of them get their kids addicted. It is a personal choice. I agree with the fact that they should go after the drug dealers themselves. Then that would help alot. Of course you are not going to ge the kids to "narc" on their so called friends. For some reason no one wants to be a narc. I guess the stigma that goes with it is why. I know that a relative of mine raised our children differently, conservative and liberally, yet our children went in the same direction. We did not have drugs in the home for them to follow by example either. Neither one of us even drink. So all in all, it is a personal choice and they need to realize it. No displacing blame. Yes, the crowd they run with is what they need to stay away from for peer pressure is great. No one likes peer pressure. I agree completely though that the police should go after the big guys instead of the users themselves. That is like putting bubble gum on a sinking ship. You need to fix the hole not just plug it. The bubble gum will get detached and the hole will still be there.
john

Odessa, MO

#6 Dec 30, 2012
they should legalize everything and watch the national debt swiftly disappear
homie

Waynesville, MO

#7 Dec 30, 2012
GLAD I GOT AWAY wrote:
Just wondering why all the drug dealers and manufacturers get the deals cut and get out of trouble. I have watched from afar as this town that I used to call home becomes a black hole. When is enough going to be enough. All the young kids with their whole lives ahead of them do not have a chance in hell is this town if the judicial system and law enforcement does not stop letting the BIG DOGS get away with the making and selling of these drugs while they just can't wait to post how they busted some young kids again in their next Salem paper. These kids need guidance and examples from their courts, law enforcement officers, ect.. Not just the old classic view of them " they are just some more junkie kids". Maybe you need to bust the adults, parents, grandparents, your fellow friends who have enough money or Name to keep themselves out of the paper and your next generations will not be drug addicts. It is so sad to see these young children and their children become addicts and everyone just thinks it is such a simple answer. They became junkies from someone giving them drugs, most of the time it is when they were younger than legal age to even be convicted. I know several BIG names in that town that I will not mention that went on for many many years making and selling drugs to the ones that this towns officials now call the dope head junkies. Well when a town covers everything up for the well known folks who are causing this disaster and only lock up the young adults with no money and no names what do you expect? Really. It takes the FEDS getting a hint on the inside BS before these good ole boys and girls get busted. So when any officer, judge, prosecutor, law abiding citizen wants to blame these young adults for the town going to hell and being full of drugs just remember when YOU point that one finger there are three pointing back at you. Stop making deals with the cookers/sellers and stop covering up for your good ole boys and you may have a fighting chance at saving your next generation... Maybe. I could and would never come back to the town I once called home after seeing such sadness and despair. How many lives will be lost not only with overdose but also addiction before everyone stops pointing the finger at just the addicts??
The pos law enforcement in this town go after the little people knowing that some of them will snitch out their supplier. It's a joke. Do some actual investigating. It's not hard to find out where the shit is coming from.
fire

Steelville, MO

#8 Jan 2, 2013
john wrote:
they should legalize everything and watch the national debt swiftly disappear
No, because then we have all the users (like u I'm sure since u came up with that lame idea) becoming even more broke from buying drugs they get put on welfare and us responsible tax paying non using people have to pay for their discussing habit even more so than we do now.
hmm

United States

#9 Jan 2, 2013
fire wrote:
<quoted text>
No, because then we have all the users (like u I'm sure since u came up with that lame idea) becoming even more broke from buying drugs they get put on welfare and us responsible tax paying non using people have to pay for their discussing habit even more so than we do now.
I think he is onto something. If the government just made the drugs to give them it would be cheap, meth heads don't eat and won't even need food stamps. Then just let them od.
unknown

New York, NY

#10 Jan 2, 2013
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>I think he is onto something. If the government just made the drugs to give them it would be cheap, meth heads don't eat and won't even need food stamps. Then just let them od.
Yeah there ya go! Lol. They are going to die from it anyway, might as well od and get it over with quicker.
correction please

United States

#11 Jan 2, 2013
fire wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, responsible tax payer, although we are discussing drugs, you must have meant disgusting habit, even though it is not a habit, it is an addiction.
unknown

Steelville, MO

#12 Jan 2, 2013
correction please wrote:
<quoted text>Well, responsible tax payer, although we are discussing drugs, you must have meant disgusting habit, even though it is not a habit, it is an addiction.
Well after some time it can become a habit. Back when I was a smoker of cigarettes I was addicted but It was also a habit. I learned about it while I was quitting.
TruthBomb

Saint Robert, MO

#13 Jan 4, 2013
Dealers and Manufactures create more criminals for the cops to bust. Law Enforcement is the same as the medical system in that it likes to Treat the symptoms not the disease. Just like if AIDS, STDS, and Cancer were cured the medical industry would lose millions of dollars, if all the dealers and manufactures were busted there would be no new people to throw into the prison system. It's all a numbers game. More busts = More funding. Cops will say that's not true of course but they also say they don't have quotas.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Smith update? 49 min The gambler 7
Brittney gormAn 4 hr Saying 7
Vampires and Their Being Baptised 4 hr Truth 2
zach geary (Feb '13) 12 hr who cares 14
Confirmed: Fox News makes you stupid (Jan '15) 15 hr Fox Fan 44
Ince boys? 19 hr brian 1
Valerie Keenan 20 hr Valerie 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salem Mortgages