best little hair house and ink spot t...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
rikkijay

Salem, MO

#22 Apr 19, 2011
dont know much about the place lol but Ive always thought it kinda looks like a crack house on the outside

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#23 Apr 20, 2011
rikkijay wrote:
dont know much about the place lol but Ive always thought it kinda looks like a crack house on the outside
Ever heard the saying, don't judge a book by it's cover? It doesn't look the best on the outside, but that does not mean it's a "crack house". I have gotten two peircings there, and had no problems with either of them. They are very clean, and one of the few places that doesn't re-use needles in this area.
OLD MAN

Odessa, MO

#24 Apr 24, 2011
How can u not judge someone with there face peirced. you got to be some of the stupidest people on earth. I never seen a smart person with there tongue spiked. your all idiots that make me sick!!! U people are just another example of how stupid your generation is. Thats why i hate u lazy punks that R good 4 nothing piece of sh*t welfare trailor park trash!!!!
rikkijay

Salem, MO

#25 Apr 24, 2011
Wile E wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever heard the saying, don't judge a book by it's cover? It doesn't look the best on the outside, but that does not mean it's a "crack house". I have gotten two peircings there, and had no problems with either of them. They are very clean, and one of the few places that doesn't re-use needles in this area.
Ok I was just simply stating what I think the place looks like and when it comes to health issues I actually can judge a place by the way it looks. On the other hand I have heard that they are clean on the outside. I was degrading the place or anything or trying to talk crap about it. Honestly, though, I have heard from some ppl that they got infections from there so your praising of the place doesn't mean anything just like their infections dont mean the place is dirty. Yet again, though, I have to ask; how can you not judge a place by the way it looks when it comes to things like tattoes and peircings? There are so many health risks that you cant take a risk with if you are paying that kind of money. Im not going to go get a peircing or tattoo from a heroin junky that lives in an alley and never baths just because someone told me they are clean
rikkijay

Salem, MO

#26 Apr 24, 2011
OLD MAN wrote:
How can u not judge someone with there face peirced. you got to be some of the stupidest people on earth. I never seen a smart person with there tongue spiked. your all idiots that make me sick!!! U people are just another example of how stupid your generation is. Thats why i hate u lazy punks that R good 4 nothing piece of sh*t welfare trailor park trash!!!!
as for the old peice of sh*t that said this....you can mind your own business. Its a way of life and a culture. It is simply a style and just because you dont like it doesn't mean it proves the degradation of our society and generation. I have known highly intelligent people with piercings and tattoos and long hair that went to college and excelled and did great things with their lives.
Facts

Chicago, IL

#27 Apr 25, 2011
rikkijay wrote:
<quoted text>Ok I was just simply stating what I think the place looks like and when it comes to health issues I actually can judge a place by the way it looks. On the other hand I have heard that they are clean on the outside. I was degrading the place or anything or trying to talk crap about it. Honestly, though, I have heard from some ppl that they got infections from there so your praising of the place doesn't mean anything just like their infections dont mean the place is dirty. Yet again, though, I have to ask; how can you not judge a place by the way it looks when it comes to things like tattoes and peircings? There are so many health risks that you cant take a risk with if you are paying that kind of money. Im not going to go get a peircing or tattoo from a heroin junky that lives in an alley and never baths just because someone told me they are clean
If ppl got infections after a peircing its cuz THEY didnt care for it like they should. Not the place itself

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#28 Apr 25, 2011
OLD MAN wrote:
How can u not judge someone with there face peirced. you got to be some of the stupidest people on earth. I never seen a smart person with there tongue spiked. your all idiots that make me sick!!! U people are just another example of how stupid your generation is. Thats why i hate u lazy punks that R good 4 nothing piece of sh*t welfare trailor park trash!!!!
Okay. You sound like a bitter old man. If you don't like it, why are you even posting on this? This was started because someone wanted information on these places, which you have obviously never been in. I have a nose ring, and ear peircings. I also had my belly button peirced at one time. I can also tell you, that I am finishing high school two years early! That is not what most would call "lazy". I am most certainly not "trailor park trash". I am going to college in the fall. Who are you to say that people are "no good pieces of shit"? People can do whatever they want to their bodies. It does not change who they are as a person. I have been judged several times by my appearance. It used to hurt my feelings. Now I have realized that people like you need to take a look in the mirror, because you are not perfect.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#29 Apr 25, 2011
rikkijay wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok I was just simply stating what I think the place looks like and when it comes to health issues I actually can judge a place by the way it looks. On the other hand I have heard that they are clean on the outside. I was degrading the place or anything or trying to talk crap about it. Honestly, though, I have heard from some ppl that they got infections from there so your praising of the place doesn't mean anything just like their infections dont mean the place is dirty. Yet again, though, I have to ask; how can you not judge a place by the way it looks when it comes to things like tattoes and peircings? There are so many health risks that you cant take a risk with if you are paying that kind of money. Im not going to go get a peircing or tattoo from a heroin junky that lives in an alley and never baths just because someone told me they are clean
I chose to go there because several people told me about him disposing the needles in front of you. I also know people who have went to Ink Spot and said that they tell you up front that they only steralize needles. I know I don't want a re-used needle. I agree that it looks bad on the outside. But, the room where you get your peircings done is clean. I also understand what you mean about wanting the best to do your peircings or tattoos. It is a risk getting it done to begin with. Infections are bad. But usually(note that I say "usually") they can be prevented.
Amused

Salem, MO

#30 Apr 25, 2011
OLD MAN wrote:
How can u not judge someone with there face peirced. you got to be some of the stupidest people on earth. I never seen a smart person with there tongue spiked. your all idiots that make me sick!!! U people are just another example of how stupid your generation is. Thats why i hate u lazy punks that R good 4 nothing piece of sh*t welfare trailor park trash!!!!
You are the shame of your generation. Not to mention you are also a judgmental fool. I am 55 years old I have my septum “nose bridge”, a labret “chin”, a Prince Albert “pecker”, 6 hafada’s “scrotum” and my nipples pierced. I also am about 60% tattooed. I work in a professional job. Granted I do not wear my facial jewelry to work neither do any of my tats show providing I wear long sleeves. What difference does it make to you what others do to their bodies? I find it quite amusing how the youngsters think they are the first to do these things. In the early 70’s I had multiple ear piercings as well as my septum. It’s like any of form of self-expression kids are going to do it especially when it gets old turds like you worked up into frenzy. LOL probably why I still do such things.
Becca

Salem, MO

#31 Oct 31, 2012
This is my uncle and aunts shop. Uncle Floyd is very clean and yes I got my belly button pierced there too, and yes it is a little crooked but that is my fault cause he asked how the dot lined up and I said yes, even though I noticed it was a little off. But, Uncle Floyd has diabetes real bad, and he is hard of hearing now and my Aunt Mary has just found out she has breast cancer, so if anyone reading this goes to church, please pray for my family. But, yes it does look really run down, but they haven't had the money to fix it up. Now, for the tattoo artists, I am not vouching for them, cause I do not know how they are.
Let me tell ya

United States

#32 Oct 31, 2012
Tell you what you couldn't find a nicer guy than Floyd, he has you laughing from the time you go in till the time you leave. The inside of his building is really clean. The only bad thing that he did was letting Sand Man walk out, he really done a great job on tattoo's. The Lady that is in there ( or if she is still there) isn't worth a crap, her tattoo's fade real quick, she done my daughters tattoo on her foot and its beginning to fade, and the one that sand man did on me about 6 years ago is still good and hasn't faded at all. Floyd Please get Sand Man back and I would come back and get another tattoo. I just don't like the place were sand man is now. So i haven't gotten another one. You Keep Up the good work Floyd.
FOOLS

Harrisonville, MO

#33 Oct 31, 2012
just get a needle do it urself 1st numb it, 2nd clean it, 3rd drive needle threw it !grow sum dick or puss hairs and do it urself!
Kay

Farmington, MO

#34 Nov 4, 2012
If a piercing establishment "reuses" needles; it does not mean they are not clean. There may use an autoclave to sterilize them. If you are concerned, just ask to if they use one and if you can see it. Duh. You people always talk a lot of crap on things you don't know.
hey

United States

#35 Nov 5, 2012
In the know wrote:
The price is hep c lol
I like the guy there
Angela

Salem, MO

#36 Nov 5, 2012
I got my belly button pierced there and my labret. Never had any problems with either of them. Floyd is good at what he does. Now for the tattoo artist..... that is a very different story. He has stutter ass Matt doing his tat work!! Matt is a [email protected] snitch. Matt also has Hep C. I used to go there for all my work but will not walk in the door as long as Matt Coulburn is working there!!
Angela

Salem, MO

#37 Nov 5, 2012
This is to OLD MAN~~~~Just because you have your face pierced doesn't mean your trailer trash. I have my labret pierced and am nowhere close to being trailer trash. It has nothing to do with our generation!! People like you who run their [email protected] suckers without knowing people first is what gives your generation a bad name. I think your an [email protected] who just hates his life so you want to try to make everyone else equally miserable. GET A LIFE!!!!
ring

Harrisonville, MO

#38 Nov 11, 2012
who cares if ppl put holes in there faces, pus#ys, dicks or lips, i wish ppl wld start sewing there trapes shut!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor and Aldermen (Oct '16) 8 min lol 120
What the hell 1 hr Light Bulb Pump Bob 30
Salem's sexiest men ages 35-45 (Oct '16) 18 hr funny 17
Directions Sun Harry 7
All out diesel Sun Harry 12
The GOP is on a Roll, 5 to 0 vs. the democRATS ... Sun BigRob 100
Bicycle repair Sat Help me 3

Salem Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salem Mortgages