Jesse Berry
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
I beg to differ

Jefferson City, MO

#62 Sep 11, 2010
knew her best wrote:
first of all andrea wasnt leaving jesse because of james she was leaving him because she no longer was in love with him. she grew up and realized she was in an mentally abusive relationship. she couldnt stand his insecutities. andrea was very secure in who she was.
you knew andrea best huh?how can you say she was very secure in who she was then?I don't mean this as something bad but really lets be real ,she couldnt make up her mind what she wanted to be.she wanted to be a hair dresser she wanted to be a nurse she wanted to be a teacher she wanted to be a therapist...she was a wonderful person and she DID love jesse just as he loved her.there was no abuse in their relationship.if anything there was too much tension because her little brother was messed up but they BOTH wanted to help him,it did hurt andreas feelings when jesse told her that her brother was a druggie and she tried to defend him but knew she couldnt.they both totally adored lil Brody and were both great parents.he has lost out on an amazing life that he should have had with both of his parents.stop the gossip and think of that lil guy.I dont believe james had anything to do with this.I dont even believe jesse is capable of it.I knew them both and this doesnt fit right with who they are.reguardless just remember the things you say on here will be here when he grows up...would you want your child to research his/her parents name and read comments like this?a child will love their parents no matter what..even the children who have been put up for adoption go looking for their parents out of love and curiosity and most end up with a great relatioship with the parent.think about the lil guy ,please
knew her best

Salem, MO

#63 Sep 12, 2010
andrea loved being a hairdresser she just wanted a job with insurance for her and brody. she didnt know what she wanted to do with the rest of her life. im sure she thought shed have more time. as for as family being a part of the problem they played a big role in there problems that is both sides of the family.jesse didnt like jake and andrea didint like his whole family. dont worry about brody he will know how awesome his mother was and how much she loved him.oh and by the way he will know the truth about his father
nettie-59

Granite City, IL

#65 Sep 12, 2010
someone who knew andrea wrote:
Andrea was a beautiful, talented, smart & knew jesse had abused & used her for too long. he became his parents. the people who abused him & his siblings. yet they didn't kill him. his mother knew Andrea was dead before anyone else. this is why she can live in Andrea's home. shes a demon from hell soon to return to her pit where God has s home for Jesse, his mother, Seth & anyone else involved to Andrea's murder.
agree with you 100%. I believe nita knew when Jesse took brody over there at 3:26am. she should be held accountable in some way as well
nettie-59

Granite City, IL

#66 Sep 12, 2010
Good ol Salem wrote:
Jesse's mom used to own the house Jesse and Andrea lived in!! So what she moved into her SON'S house.... What's it matter Andrea's family had already whipped everything out of the house within an hour of her body being found!!!! But no one wants to say her family had any down fall.....
Come on People!!!!!!!
they took only what belong to Andrea,what the hell would they want with jesses shit and furthermore,they went in after the police allowed them too.get ur shit straight,it was a crime scene u idiot.
I beg to differ

Jefferson City, MO

#67 Sep 13, 2010
nettie-59 wrote:
this is to all you people out there that think Jesse Berry is such a good guy.he coldly murder my niece, my sisters child.the Berry family IS NOT going thru anything like my sister and the rest of Andrea's family is going thru.she can go see Jesse, may not be how she wants to see him but he is alive and well. my sister will never see her daughter again,so anyone trying to compare what these families are going thru, THERE IS NO COMPARISON!! His mother is mentally ill for wanting to live in that house. Andrea meant nothing to her as she meant nothing to Andrea.He brutally took the life from her,he took her away from her child who meant the world to her. you dont kill someone you love,she was nothing more than a possession to him, like a piece of fucking property to him.I pray the judicial systems seeks the death penalty and gets it.he doesnt deserve to breathe the air that Andrea should be breathing. then the Berry family can anticipate jesse's day of execution and if and when that day comes I and the rest of Andrea's family will be there to witness it.god has a SPECIAL PLACE in hell for him.Im a firm believer of what the bible says "a eye for a eye".
dont know what got you so worked up on my post but Im looking at this from both sides and yes you are hurting and bitter but you should realize jesses family are going thru this from the other side...have you been on both sides of a deal like this to know how the other side feels?I cant believe you have no compassion for little brodys feelings and his future.I think you should pray for your own black heart.I wonder if youve heard the rumors going around???everyone seems to have their own story and apparently you do to.and if you know your bible and God you will know that God is a forgiving God and sins arent numbered...so my dear friend...love thy neighbor comes in same as thou shalt not kill...maybe everyone should be praying for your bitter soul,I know I will add you in my prayers.

"Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?" Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it:'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments" (Matthew 22:36-40).
nettie-59

Jefferson City, MO

#68 Sep 13, 2010
this post is meant for "I beg to differ" yes been on both sides of a deal like this. and the victim side is much worse. Brodys feeling are priority. He will know what kind of a mother Andrea was, how much she love him. As far as Jesse goes, he can rot in hell. I dont have my own story, I talk to my sister, Andrea's mom. so dont even go there with me. Remember, Im in the victims family. Yes, I have a bitter soul at this time, as most of my family does.All the Berry family is worried about is how much prison time Jesse will get or if he will get the death penalty.
kellie 83

Saint Louis, MO

#69 Sep 14, 2010
to all of thats saying andrea was having an affair first off she was never married to that douchebag jesse and andrea was not like that so you people need to get your facts straight. jesse berry desreves to rot in prison for the rest of his life for taking away a beautiful person. i hope and pray the judicial system gives him the death penalty so his family hurts like we do.
littleBOpeep

United States

#70 Sep 14, 2010
nettie-59 you are cruel. kellie 83 you are cruel. Jesse was in the wrong. But come on none of his family had anything to do with it. i hope and pray god will also forgive you two for being so evil. maybe jesse will save you guys a seat down under if thats what god chooses for him. i really do hope you find comfort and peace.
nettie-59

Jefferson City, MO

#71 Sep 15, 2010
littleBOpeep wrote:
nettie-59 you are cruel. kellie 83 you are cruel. Jesse was in the wrong. But come on none of his family had anything to do with it. i hope and pray god will also forgive you two for being so evil. maybe jesse will save you guys a seat down under if thats what god chooses for him. i really do hope you find comfort and peace.
Jesse murdered her, Now thats "CRUEL". I never said Jesses family had anything to do with it. sounds like your implying that they did. Jesse committed the ultimate crime.Let someone in your family get murdered and then come talk to me.Andrea is my niece and Kellie-83 is Andrea's cousin. we are family,what do you expect? So "littleBOpeep" go tend to ur sheep.
mom_2_6

Salem, MO

#72 Sep 15, 2010
I am not family on either side...but I do believe it is too soon to expect the victim's family to forgive...maybe someday...maybe never...It breaks my heart daily to think of Brody growing up without his mom...She was a wonderful mom and Jesse took that away from his own child...so very sad!!!
nettie-59

Jefferson City, MO

#73 Sep 15, 2010
mom_2_6 wrote:
I am not family on either side...but I do believe it is too soon to expect the victim's family to forgive...maybe someday...maybe never...It breaks my heart daily to think of Brody growing up without his mom...She was a wonderful mom and Jesse took that away from his own child...so very sad!!!
Andrea crosses all of our minds everyday,young vibrant beautiful woman that only wanted to better herself.Im sure that she was not leaving Jesse for another guy. she grew out of him, wanted sometihing more in life for herself and Brody and knew she could do this by herself, didnt need Jesse. but in his sick narcisitic mind,he figured if he couldnt have her then no one else would. he knew exactly what he was doing,as I said before, you dont kill someone or something you love. The old saying goes"If you love something you let it go, if it comes back then it was meant to be".
Andreas aunt 59

Jefferson City, MO

#74 Sep 27, 2010
Can someone out there that knows the Berry family explain "why" Jesse's sisters are wearing Andrea's clothes? Dont these cruds know that is so disrespectful,ignorant,should I keep going on? That is like slapping my sister in her face. these people(Berry family) have no respect for the living or the DEAD!! if those sisters want to wear nice clothes like Andrea had, go get a f*****g job. give her stuff back to her mother, plus the diamond ring that belonged to my grandmother,(Andreas great grandmother). we all knew Andrea had diamond rings. Everything of Andrea's should go to HER son Brody. Since he cant have his mother because of Jesses selfish choice, he deserves "ALL" of his mothers personal belongings!
listen here biotch

Salem, MO

#75 Oct 25, 2010
Jesses sisters and Andrea had aome of the same clothes for your information and yes they did borrow clothes from Andrea on occasion just like when Andrea was at their house she borrowed some of theirs ...so you need to shut your f#$%ing mouth when you dont have a clue what you are talking about!!!!And Andrea DID have a diamond...it was an engagement ring that JESSE bought her,,,so why dont you tell us where the ring JESSE bought is????hmmmmmmmm????
listen here biotch

Salem, MO

#76 Oct 25, 2010
Another thing...JESSE is and will ALWAYS be Brodys dad.nothing will ever change that so dont even think about sucking the blood out of that boy...dna runs deeper than that!!!!!
Sad

Dallas, TX

#77 Oct 25, 2010
It is no longer about Jesse or Andrea . It's about Brody Now. I agree he should get his mothers rings. Then someday her lagacy can live on if he choses a wife and wants her to have something that belonged to his mother. Give them to Brody ! May God bring peace between the families
nettie59

Jefferson City, MO

#78 Oct 27, 2010
listen here biotch wrote:
Jesses sisters and Andrea had aome of the same clothes for your information and yes they did borrow clothes from Andrea on occasion just like when Andrea was at their house she borrowed some of theirs ...so you need to shut your f#$%ing mouth when you dont have a clue what you are talking about!!!!And Andrea DID have a diamond...it was an engagement ring that JESSE bought her,,,so why dont you tell us where the ring JESSE bought is????hmmmmmmmm????
Andrea would have never borrowed them girls clothes, she had too much class for that and furthermore, as far as the diamond rings...one of them that is missing belonged to my grandmother, Andrea's great grandmother.As far as the ring Jesse bought her, that was a waste of money. she probally never had real intentions of marrrying him anyway...so chew on that biotch!!!!!
nettie59

Jefferson City, MO

#79 Oct 27, 2010
listen here biotch wrote:
Another thing...JESSE is and will ALWAYS be Brodys dad.nothing will ever change that so dont even think about sucking the blood out of that boy...dna runs deeper than that!!!!!
yes, thats the unfortunate thing... he will have to explain to that child why he killed his mother.there is no excuse!!!!
Lance Coleman

Elwood, NE

#80 Apr 5, 2011
To start off i will go ahead and tell you who i am since nobody else in this forum wants to use ther names when they make a comment. My name is Lance Coleman and am the step brother to Jesse and James. I was not very close to either Jesse or James but do support my family. It is a tragedy at what has happened and i am deeply saddened for Andrea, Brody, the Ray family and my family. This is something that nobody should ever have to go through. I am not and will not Chose a side here since nobody knows the whole story of what happened that dradfull night. The only people who do are Jesse and Andrea. Unfortunately we will only get on side of what happened and we will have to trust in our justice system and through faith that the truth may make its self know and that the appropiate consequences and given. I do not however agree with the way several of you decide to make hateful comments towards Jesse or his family without having any first hand or even direct second hand knowledge of the matter. You all go on whatever one person says and start off with rumors from there. I think as a society we would all be better off if you kept your hateful words and opions to your self and let our judicial system handle the matter and see what happens. You say you care about brody so much and how horrible this is and will continue to be for him and the ray family. It only makes things worse that now you have posted your hateful opinions on here and they will be able to be seen by all for as long as the internet is alive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fire on 3rd Street 1 hr salemite 3
Jeff Pogue Needs to GO! 4 hr moderate 6
Trump cheers Brexit as stock markets plunge acr... 8 hr Mike D- 6
Birthday party 8 hr Mike D- 5
Trump is scared of debating Bernie Sanders. 18 hr Rob 151
Dorothy Schwartz get a hair cut! (Jun '10) 22 hr Ronnie Van Zant 5
Who is kayla Howard pregnant by? Jun 25 Sam 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salem Mortgages