Whats she like?
lannie

Salem, MO

#2 Oct 11, 2012
She's a sweetheart! I love you Mandy(:
Amanda

Salem, MO

#3 Oct 19, 2012
Wow so you guys start another thread about me?! Guess that last one wasn't enough.. People are dumb.. I love you too Lannie!
empty

Salem, MO

#4 Oct 19, 2012
Dont sweat it Amanda... no one that reads all that bullshit actually believes it... they're all monkeys anyways.
Dumb

United States

#5 Oct 19, 2012
Amanda wrote:
Wow so you guys start another thread about me?! Guess that last one wasn't enough.. People are dumb.. I love you too Lannie!
This thread died over a week ago, yet you are the one to bring it up again...
uno

Waynesville, MO

#6 Dec 12, 2013
Heard shes ok but her boyfriend (logan barring) is a bitch
uno

Waynesville, MO

#7 Dec 12, 2013
Logan barton sorry
happy in ind

Lewisburg, OH

#8 Mar 1, 2014
if you know dewanda gamblin please tell her to call her dad to let him know about her sister
Guess Who

United States

#9 Sep 9, 2014
This is a nasty nasty woman ask her and her bitch of a boyfriend they both some punk ass b¡tches and they know it a soon to be mom that doesn't know who the father is and a father of 3 that ran off for a nasty like her lmfao
lol

Salem, MO

#10 Sep 9, 2014
Nice
Fark

Joplin, MO

#11 Sep 9, 2014
Guess Who wrote:
This is a nasty nasty woman ask her and her bitch of a boyfriend they both some punk ass b¡tches and they know it a soon to be mom that doesn't know who the father is and a father of 3 that ran off for a nasty like her lmfao
Way to prove a point by making a statement that a nine year old would be ashamed of the grammar errors.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angie Schafer 1 hr rick 11
Alderwoman Molly (Sep '15) 3 hr tenacious 15 101
4th street furniture & antiques 4 hr Sara 131
Lesbians in Salem?????? 14 hr Babygurl1977 13
The Moores (Aug '15) 17 hr No one knows 19
Joyce White Whitlock 17 hr Sure 2
Piss off about the judge at the court house she... (Dec '14) Sun What_the_hell 22

Salem Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salem Mortgages