Salem, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2012

Judged:

Does anyone know how to contact the KKK. Ive never been racist but i say that if the black panther party can call vigilante justice on Zimmerman then why not. NO DIFFERENCE. And i am serious about contacting them ... thought that someone could give me a heads up on a possible Salem chapter so i didnt have to travel to far. Thanks guys

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2012

Judged:

Annoys me too, but kkk? Nah, be original. Start a white panther party, then when you are called racist you can point at theirs and say so is THAT.
sjh2

Saint Robert, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2012

Judged:

WPWP wrote:
Does anyone know how to contact the KKK. Ive never been racist but i say that if the black panther party can call vigilante justice on Zimmerman then why not. NO DIFFERENCE. And i am serious about contacting them ... thought that someone could give me a heads up on a possible Salem chapter so i didnt have to travel to far. Thanks guys
i can help u with tht ok there is a salem,mo chapter
Alex

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2012

Judged:

WPWP normally i wouldn't agree with you, and i still think that is going a bit overboard.
But you are right where is Zimmerman's rights? he is half Hispanic for crying out loud.
According the the media Obama is black and yet he is half white and half black.
So isn't Zimmerman Hispanic? No because a Hispanic killing a black isn't a good racism story.
I think this is being used to get Obama sympathy so he can win the election because he is "black".
Always Thinking

Jefferson City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

Judged:

WPWP wrote:
Salem Guy had a good idea but maybe call it the American Panthers Party. Going in the direction of the KKK will not help the situation, they are against all races but white and if they learn you may have some Asian, Indian or anything other blood other than white you are actually on their list of problems. They may let you join now to help their goal but soon you will learn they want only pure bloods.
PLUS

Columbia, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

Judged:

Hatred only breeds more hatred. All of this is a bad idea. It's a terrible idea on the Black Panthers part and it would be a terrible idea on anyone else's part that joined in on this hatred. I'm sorry - not trying to be offensive, but the only way to stop hatred is to overcome it. Zimmerman should not have shot and killed an unarmed kid no matter what. Please see the post "Justice for Trayvon" that is on here. And by the way, just knowing that Salem still has an acive KKK Chapter is not only scary, but so very sad. There are no reasons in the world for anyone to be involved in such a nasty group of human-haters. NO ONE involved in such a group is any better than anyone else in this world. I can only hope that you are not teaching your children that mess.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

Judged:

The true puke part of this, if zimmerman were a black man as well 99.9% of America never hears the name Trayvon Martin, and everyone here knows that's the truth. It's not about anything other than race
PLUS

Columbia, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

Judged:

In a case like this one I'm not sure that's 'totally' correct, although I understand your point. Because of Trayvon being unarmed with just a bag of candy in his pocket, and Zimmerman being armed and then claiming 'self defense', we may have still heard about it no matter what either of their race. I do agree that we usually don't hear things when it's a white on white, black on black, hispanic on hispanic, etc crime. That part is the medias fault though - they are a big part of what keeps hatred going in my opinion too because they choose to do their reporting in this way.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

Media and politics. Not ever gonna to change until we the people expect and demand better. Let's start an naawp, would blacks have a melt down? Let's not cry racism when we, are racist. Let it go, its over
kill zimmerman

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

kill zimmerman wrote:
http://m.yahoo.com/w/news_amer ica/blogs/lookout/mike-tyson-t rayvon-martin-case-disgrace-ge orge-zimmerman-221115400.html? orig_host_hdr=news.yahoo.com &.intl=us&.lang=en-usI
Tyson is punch drunk and never was the sharpest so you can expect that sentiment from a convicted rapist, which qualifies him to be castrated in my book so maybe he shouldn't throw stones. I liked this link on same page better.
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/cutline/trayvon-m...
Mike

Warrenton, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

Yeah, I care that a racist convicted rapist is righteously indignant because some 17 year old black kid got shot attacking a hispanic guy.
Mike

Warrenton, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

Judged:

PLUS wrote:
Hatred only breeds more hatred. All of this is a bad idea. It's a terrible idea on the Black Panthers part and it would be a terrible idea on anyone else's part that joined in on this hatred. I'm sorry - not trying to be offensive, but the only way to stop hatred is to overcome it. Zimmerman should not have shot and killed an unarmed kid no matter what. Please see the post "Justice for Trayvon" that is on here. And by the way, just knowing that Salem still has an acive KKK Chapter is not only scary, but so very sad. There are no reasons in the world for anyone to be involved in such a nasty group of human-haters. NO ONE involved in such a group is any better than anyone else in this world. I can only hope that you are not teaching your children that mess.
Salem doesn't have an active KKK chapter.

Furthermore, the New Black Panthers and the KKK are equally racist organizations, dedicated to the same purpose......racial nationalism.....the world would be better if both groups were exterminated.

In fact, the ideals of the KKK, Black Panthers, Nation of Islam, etc, are so similar, that they have actually held joint meetings........REALLY!

In fact, Mohammad Ali actually spoke at a KKK rally.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/othersports/...

The difference is that KKK members are rightly ridiculed by any rational American.....whereas NBP, NOI, and other black racists are given a free pass and a degree of credibility they DO NOT DESERVE! David Duke Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are equally reprehensible......but the second two are national celebrities!
salem is wtrash

Steelville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

Salem is very hoosier and a country bumpkin town so go figure they would have something so stupid as an KKK.....
Way to much white trash there just look at Walmart at the 1st of the month wow !
Maybe we should start a group called AWTG
AWTG ........
Anti white trash group haha !!!!
Mike

Warrenton, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

Hoosier? What kind of inbred moron even uses that word outside of Indiana?
Tork

Hendersonville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

Judged:

Trayvons cousin fron the pizza inn was arrested earlier tonight.
Rocks Rules

Marrero, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

Park Hills, MO (KSDK)--There is outrage in one Missouri town, after the Ku Klux Klan showed up passing out flyers.

It happened in downtown Park Hills, about 60 miles south of St. Louis.

Resident Diane Welch says, "They're still hiding behind sheets. Come on its 2011. Sheets?"

Resident Diane Welch says, "They're still hiding behind sheets. Come on its 2011. Sheets?"
This was the scene on Main Street Saturday. The hooded robes were unmistakable.

Members of the Traditionalist American Knights of the Ku Klux Klan wanted residents to know exactly who what they represented, if not exactly who they were.

Another resident, Sara Cruse says, "I asked him to remove his hood, I felt that such a hateful message shouldn't hide behind a mask. And he refused to take it off."

As Klan members handed out flyers, residents like Sara Cruse were offended.

Cruse says, "I just confronted him for being hateful and for preaching hate and for bringing that sort of hateful message to our town."

A spokesman for the Klan says their primary purpose was a petition.

They're upset a confederate flag was removed from a historic site in Pilot Knob.

Still, he admits they did try to pass out information about their group and that they have the freedom of speech to do so.

This does not sit well with Wendy Cannon who has a bi-racial family.

Cannon says, "Don't come to main street where I live and tell my daughter we're going to get rid of you all."

Pastor B.T. Rice of the NAACP says this kind of event cannot be ignored.

Rice says, "Demonstrations like what's going on down in Park Hills let's us know that it's not all over. And it's very important that I think that we draw attention to it and stop it in its tracks."

Resident Diane Welch says that's exactly what should happen.

She says, "I'm hurt. I'm sad that it still goes on. I'm sad that my grandkids have got to grow up and witness this. It's just not right."

The group's organizer claims they got about 50 signatures on their petition. They say they've also had recent events in Ironton and Salem.

I'm not agreeing with this,,,just showing how true they are.
Had Enough

Jefferson City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

RR, I don't agree with the KKK message. Although most AA's has a hate for the CA. Just drive down Jefferson in St.Louis or across the bridge see if a CA is safe. It's illegal for CA to have a only white school, but not for a only black school, or a only white beauty pageant but they have an only black one. The list goes on and on.
I guess what I'm saying is that there is hate on both sides. I have no control what my forefathers might had done. Just like AA's don't any control what their forefathers did. We can only control what we do.

By the way RR, hope that you and the family are OK. Been to Salem lately?
Rocks Rules

Marrero, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

Hi Had Enough,Things have been good for us,,,And you? I was up there the last two weeks of March. The weather was Great. I had a really good visit. I did a lot of slow road driving.
I hope to make it back in June or July for a canoe trip. I wish I could be there for the Music at the City Hall on the 21st of this month. Oh well,I can't be everywhere all the time.
Back to the subject...you are right,we can only control ourselves. And we all know some people can't do that.
I hope you Have a good day,RR

“single man”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

Judged:

Mike wrote:
<quoted text> Salem doesn't have an active KKK chapter.
Furthermore, the New Black Panthers and the KKK are equally racist organizations, dedicated to the same purpose......racial nationalism.....the world would be better if both groups were exterminated.
In fact, the ideals of the KKK, Black Panthers, Nation of Islam, etc, are so similar, that they have actually held joint meetings........REALLY!
In fact, Mohammad Ali actually spoke at a KKK rally.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/othersports/...
The difference is that KKK members are rightly ridiculed by any rational American.....whereas NBP, NOI, and other black racists are given a free pass and a degree of credibility they DO NOT DESERVE! David Duke Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are equally reprehensible......but the second two are national celebrities!
im a memeber of the tak kkk and i live in salem

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of34
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Salem Forum right now

Search the Salem Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
country mart deli 58 min Doctor Doolittle 2
Hillary's Wealth Is Her Greatest Achievement 3 hr what's up today? 13
Obama gone wild. A total Muslim . 6 hr scirocco 184
Salem pool 6 hr Irritated 29
Danny Wethy 7 hr Joe 2
Tina Geary 14 hr tgeary 5
Mark Shrewsbury 15 hr nitto 7
•••
•••