Jeannie Bates
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Frankthefluffy

Rolla, MO

#22 Oct 4, 2012
If you are not worried about it Jeanie then why did you comment? I think you are very worried about what people think about you. We all think that you are a shitty mother who sells heroin around her children and exposes them to things they should never know. What would you have done if your children would have got a hold of your drugs? They could have died and it would have been on your hands. You are only getting back what is owed to you. Have a wonderful time in prison.
Ashley Decker

Saint Peters, MO

#23 Nov 6, 2012
Jeannie wrote:
Hi everyone, hope u all enjoy bashing me lol... Its funny how all u ppl can get on here and say all this but none of u can confront me about it and u all act like ur lives r so much better... I guess whatever makes u guys feel better and helps u sleep at night.. U all assume u know whats going on or what has been going on but u have no clue, so i will just let u all row wit it.. Oh and its obvious who is all saying the ignorant shit and u can tell the ppl who r talking crap r just ppl who r mad at me but o well life goes on.. Anyway u all have a nice life and oersonally i am glad i give u something to talk about because as long as u r talking bout me u r leaving someone else alone.. Gd bye!! O and u all r very hypocritical cause u judge me but only god has the right to judge me.. God bless u all and may ur lives be filled with greatness!!
AMEN Jeannie!
It's pathetic and disgusting all the crap people involve theselves in, that REALLY has nothing to do with them. "He who is without sin, throw the first stone." I love you Jeannie, and I know you are a good mom. We all make mistkes, and we just have to pick up and move on. You aren't the only one people talk about on here. Go look at my topix forum. I really is sad. All we can do is tell them we are moving on, but mostly we re praying for them. Remember: misery loves company. That is a fact.
Ashley Decker

Saint Peters, MO

#24 Nov 6, 2012
Frankthefluffy wrote:
If you are not worried about it Jeanie then why did you comment? I think you are very worried about what people think about you. We all think that you are a shitty mother who sells heroin around her children and exposes them to things they should never know. What would you have done if your children would have got a hold of your drugs? They could have died and it would have been on your hands. You are only getting back what is owed to you. Have a wonderful time in prison.
it does't matter what you think of her. Her creator is also her only judge. Jesus has taken herfrom the miry clay and sat her feet on a rock. Leave her alone.
loser

Bellevue, WA

#25 Nov 15, 2012
Jeannie wrote:
Hi everyone, hope u all enjoy bashing me lol... Its funny how all u ppl can get on here and say all this but none of u can confront me about it and u all act like ur lives r so much better... I guess whatever makes u guys feel better and helps u sleep at night.. U all assume u know whats going on or what has been going on but u have no clue, so i will just let u all row wit it.. Oh and its obvious who is all saying the ignorant shit and u can tell the ppl who r talking crap r just ppl who r mad at me but o well life goes on.. Anyway u all have a nice life and oersonally i am glad i give u something to talk about because as long as u r talking bout me u r leaving someone else alone.. Gd bye!! O and u all r very hypocritical cause u judge me but only god has the right to judge me.. God bless u all and may ur lives be filled with greatness!!
ur worthless person an a shitty mother grow up bit** an get a life other than a dic* in ur fat gut, u aint about nothing an never will be nasty who**
Wow..

Euless, TX

#26 Nov 15, 2012
Seriously guys? Why don't you get a freaking life and find something to do other than talk sh*t on Jeannie. Everyone makes mistakes. NOBODY is perfect. She is a very caring and loving person. Just leave her alone. Talking crap on her just shows what kind of person you are. So just shut your Fu*king mouths. No one cares what you have to say. Grow up and be an adult. She doesn't deserve this at all. I love her, and Shes like a mom to me. So just shove it. K thanks.
curious

Bates City, MO

#28 Nov 27, 2012
Dontel wrote:
I saw the video she was in. She really laid down those moves.
what movie? curious

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rick stallins (Aug '12) 3 hr deserve what you get 56
Trump wins 5 more States!!! Get ready for Ameri... 5 hr what's up today? 29
Coaches leavin 9 hr Hello 5
5 Candidates for Sheriff? 16 hr Think4urself 19
Republicans (Aug '15) 20 hr workwithheratcoun... 15
Jeffrey Pogue for State Representative (Oct '12) Fri shocker 17
salem head start Fri interested 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salem Mortgages