2012 Sheriff's Race
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
thank god

United States

#41 Nov 9, 2012
Look it up or just ask around town almost everyone knows the TRUTH....R.I.P.
one

Jefferson City, MO

#42 Nov 11, 2012
AND here we go the sorry asses of dent co didnt want change in the law ..like the rest of the idiots of the USA voting for a pos Obama back in ..HELLO PPL HE'S NOT AMERICAN!!!!!!!![OBAMA] NOTHING AMERICAN ABOUT THAT NAME..NEVER SHOWED REAL PROOF OF BIRTH CIRTF. i mean it goes to show u ppl that goverment can make up a fake one, and u all still belive it..FOOLS!!
My input!

Guernsey, WY

#43 Nov 11, 2012
I voted for Tim Bell! He defiantly should've won! Stallings ha made the jail living hell! Is what I've been told! They can't even have bibles?! What the?!
real ruby

Jefferson City, MO

#44 Nov 11, 2012
[QUOTE who="My input! "]I voted for Tim Bell! He defiantly should've won! Stallings ha made the jail living hell! Is what I've been told! They can't even have bibles?! What the?![/QUOTE]Once again, someone that has been "told". Jail is jail. No matter where it is. You sound more like someone with inside knowledge of the jail. By the way, the election is over. Sheriff Stallings won...get over it!
My input!

Guernsey, WY

#45 Nov 11, 2012
real ruby wrote:
[QUOTE who="My input! "]I voted for Tim Bell! He defiantly should've won! Stallings ha made the jail living hell! Is what I've been told! They can't even have bibles?! What the?! "

Once again, someone that has been "told". Jail is jail. No matter where it is. You sound more like someone with inside knowledge of the jail. By the way, the election is over. Sheriff Stallings won...get over it!
Yea the election is over. But I'm not happy with it.
thank god

United States

#46 Dec 11, 2012
Jail is ment to be fun and relaxing its ment to make you not want to come back. If it was fun or enjoyable we would all do whatever we wanted and get rewarded with a vacation to jail.
Name

Jefferson City, MO

#47 Dec 14, 2012
one wrote:
AND here we go the sorry asses of dent co didnt want change in the law ..like the rest of the idiots of the USA voting for a pos Obama back in ..HELLO PPL HE'S NOT AMERICAN!!!!!!!![OBAMA] NOTHING AMERICAN ABOUT THAT NAME..NEVER SHOWED REAL PROOF OF BIRTH CIRTF. i mean it goes to show u ppl that goverment can make up a fake one, and u all still belive it..FOOLS!!
http://static2.businessinsider.com/image/4db8...
NTjr

Warrensburg, MO

#48 Dec 14, 2012
I think the entire staff of the Sheriff dept. , as far as the ones ive met . Are all dedicated to their jobs . Sheriff Stallings does a fine job . If you get caught doing wrong , then you should get a ticket or at least a warning . If I was Sheriff and you was a good friend of mine and I caught you doing 80 in a 55 , I would handle you different , first Id chew your ass out like a dog , then Id give you a ticket , unless you happen to be my mother , then id call a deputy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shauna Ayers 16 min LMAO 3
1st amendment rights 2 hr Logic 1
Vampire Prayer today For Money 3 hr UlaswiczBH 2
And I also have other numbers 3 hr UlaswiczBH 1
Bill Smith update? 8 hr gamblers luck 12
tara 9 hr smh hmmmm 2
Amanda Gamblin 10 hr Amanda Gamblin 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salem Mortgages