Jessica Smith
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Looker

Warrensburg, MO

#1 Aug 5, 2010
I am trying to find a young lady by the name of Jessica Smith. She is about 20 - 21yrs old. blond hair. thin. might have a bit of a drug problem. likes to ask for cash from people, then vanish.
IF you know here or where she might be. please post it.
why

United States

#2 Aug 5, 2010
yes i know where she is... why do you want to know.. shes not too thin.. shes pregnant!
Looker

Warrensburg, MO

#3 Aug 6, 2010
just wondering. I had heard that she was with child. and was just wondering where she was now days.
Bri

Millersburg, OH

#4 Jun 19, 2011
She isn't 20-21 either....
Bri

Millersburg, OH

#5 Jun 19, 2011
And i'm not from paris, mi.... idk why it says i am
tosh

Columbia, MO

#6 Jun 19, 2011
She is 21..I thought she moved to springfield.
unknown

Salem, MO

#7 Jun 20, 2011
she is in salem, missouri
buck wheatfedex

United States

#8 Jun 21, 2011
Y would eneyone tell were jesse lives, to someone that nobody knows who is asking about her. She has one baby girl and pregnant with another. Come on people if this person knows her, don't u think they would know more about her. She has had a rough child hood and now making a good life for herself and her babys. Maybe this person is someone from her past that she don't want nothing to do with, I know her well she is like my daughter, her and my daughter hung out foreverr . And she is a great person please stop giving personal information out about her.
Dent County Rowdy

Wentzville, MO

#9 Jun 21, 2011
she isn't trying to do good for herself or her babies when she isn't nothing but a junkie dope who*e everyone knows that she has you blind..
hahaha

United States

#10 Jun 21, 2011
buck wheatfedex wrote:
Y would eneyone tell were jesse lives, to someone that nobody knows who is asking about her. She has one baby girl and pregnant with another. Come on people if this person knows her, don't u think they would know more about her. She has had a rough child hood and now making a good life for herself and her babys. Maybe this person is someone from her past that she don't want nothing to do with, I know her well she is like my daughter, her and my daughter hung out foreverr . And she is a great person please stop giving personal information out about her.
for someone who knows her well and since she is so like your daughter cause she hung out with your kid well you really don't know crap. Jessica has a boy not a daughter and she is not pregnant again. So maybe you should know your facts to..
buck wheatfedex

United States

#11 Jun 22, 2011
Um yes she does have a girl and she is pregnant again, she is due in another month or two. Unless there is 2 jessie smiths, u don't know ur facts. Now her sister is another story, so maybe u have them mixed up. But yes I do know her and I see her everyday, so im sorry u don't know the facts, and again unless there is two of them.
Just Clarifying

Clinton, MO

#12 Jun 22, 2011
There are two Jessica Smiths. One is Dawn Smiths sister who has a daughter and is pregnant again. And there is one who is older and has a sister named Michelle. Jessie with the daughter is a fantastic mother, the other one I don't know well anymore we lost touch along time ago.
hahaha

United States

#13 Jun 22, 2011
Well for one its jessica smith and jessie smith so none of u know apparently.... jessie smith has a girl and prego again but jessica smith has a boy. Now how bout everyone get shit straight...
tosh

Columbia, MO

#14 Jun 22, 2011
The 21 yr old pos is the Jessica that this thread was started about..not the sweet girl that is with Patrick Mendenhall.
buck wheatfedex

Monticello, MN

#15 Jun 23, 2011
ok then, yes I was talking about jessie and she is a good kid and a wonderful mom. And to hahaha, glad ur have figured out who I was talking about,
Me me

Chicago, IL

#16 Jun 23, 2011
The one u wunt is on 19 north ret b 4the old bollinally is with Andy b
Me me

Chicago, IL

#17 Jun 23, 2011
Me me wrote:
. And thay r packn!
Durp

Chicago, IL

#18 Jun 23, 2011
Me me wrote:
Is this in English? Are you for real? WTF is a
"bollinally"? And "ret" ? Lmao is that hickerbilly language you are speaking ? Ok step away from the crack pipe and get sober before you type another incoherent message. That's funny shi$ lol
hahaha

United States

#19 Jun 25, 2011
Well idc what u all say but regardless of where she is don't go start bs
Just Wondering

Salem, MO

#20 Mar 22, 2013
Is her maiden name Woods?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amanda Gamblin 1 hr Amanda Gamblin 35
City of Salem Alderman and Mayor 1 hr wow 9
city ordinances 3 hr john 5
dog catcher 5 hr Gwally 7
Why is dfs not doing anything? 5 hr Wow 1
Why is the staff at salem care center so trashy 6 hr Really 5
Drama And The Water Department 11 hr LMAO 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salem Mortgages