stop the drama salem
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
linny

Harrisonville, MO

#1 Oct 30, 2012
YOU need to grow up and stop trashing ppl.i mean really???? ppl have enough on their plate, then to be bashed on this stupid site...so grow the Fu#ck up and take your shit to the persons face and settle it ..sorry asses hide behind a key board!{ NO b#tch im not hidding im telling it like it is ...so that comment goes to whatever smartass that has something to say hateful back!} not gonna fallow the post so i dont give a fu#k what u all say back hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! so keep living your sorry ass life and bash ppl, when u could just grow some balls and take it to their faces!oh thats right...u will get ur ass beat down! NEVER MIND PUNKS!
lol

Salem, MO

#2 Oct 30, 2012
what a piece of crap you must be.(LINNY)TO BE SO UPSET.just another person that can't handle the truth.
Name

Jefferson City, MO

#3 Oct 30, 2012
No
lol

Salem, MO

#4 Oct 30, 2012
Yes
Name

Jefferson City, MO

#5 Nov 2, 2012
No
lol

Salem, MO

#6 Nov 2, 2012
YES
November 2012

Windsor, MO

#7 Nov 2, 2012
Well, your language was a bit foul, but I agree with your point that trashing people on here is cowardly and evil.

Today I saw a good friend of mines name on here. Ususally the people on here are trouble and trashy, but she isn' so it was surprising to me. It's terrible the things people will do just to get a rise out of someone.

A little advice to those of you who are lucky enough to have your names on here: DO NOT RESPOND!

Responding to a slanderous post will only fuel the fire. Also, kindly ask your friends to refrain from coming to yor defense, again that is just more fuel.
so right
#8 Nov 10, 2012
November 2012 wrote:
Well, your language was a bit foul, but I agree with your point that trashing people on here is cowardly and evil.
Today I saw a good friend of mines name on here. Ususally the people on here are trouble and trashy, but she isn' so it was surprising to me. It's terrible the things people will do just to get a rise out of someone.
A little advice to those of you who are lucky enough to have your names on here: DO NOT RESPOND!
Responding to a slanderous post will only fuel the fire. Also, kindly ask your friends to refrain from coming to yor defense, again that is just more fuel.
AMEN!
info

Harrisonville, MO

#9 Nov 23, 2012
salem has to mush inbreeding thats why ppl are so dumb.
Name

United States

#10 Nov 23, 2012
lol wrote:
YES
No
lol

Salem, MO

#11 Nov 23, 2012
yes
Mitch McAlister

Saint Robert, MO

#12 Nov 24, 2012
There is very little to do for entertainment in Salem. Screwing with people and starting rumors online is like...number four right under Have Sex, Get Drunk, and Do drugs. If you're going to live in Salem you're going to have to deal with it...you could always do what most people do and leave.
lol

Salem, MO

#13 Nov 24, 2012
THANKS ALOT McFLY!!you screwed up my yes/no game I was starting back up..now I have nothing to do but get drunk do drugs and have sex with your wife and sister.
Haterz keep on rollin n
#14 Nov 24, 2012
leave? naw this b!tch is here to stay!:-)
get God

Harrisonville, MO

#15 Nov 24, 2012
Mitch McAlister wrote:
There is very little to do for entertainment in Salem. Screwing with people and starting rumors online is like...number four right under Have Sex, Get Drunk, and Do drugs. If you're going to live in Salem you're going to have to deal with it...you could always do what most people do and leave.
Sicking.....is what you ppl make me,not everyone is a foul,nasty,meth head drug popping skank in Salem...there's still a few that take God 1st in their life and keep their pants on and stay home with there husbands or wives....try it IT WORKS PPL!!!!
Name

Highlandville, MO

#16 Nov 25, 2012
lol wrote:
yes
......... No
salem

Salem, MO

#17 Nov 25, 2012
I'll guarantee you that making a post about it won't stop the drama!
Haterz keep on rollin n
#18 Nov 25, 2012
post or not there's always gonna be nothing but drama here because thats what peoples all about because they have nothing better to do but talk sh!t and trash talk people!
look

Harrisonville, MO

#20 Dec 12, 2012
No, I will say some are good ppl around here,what needs to be done is ppl need to stand up take charge and clean the place up,I'm not talking about some few that smoke a bit weed ..that's not the big PROUB.. here METH,pill heads and needle shooters..! but the ones that are making changes, maybe you can help turn others around!GOD lives in and everywhere it's up to us to find him..........If ppl would support a movie house here instead of bars,or have game halls or coffee house with pool,games.music,some clean fun for the clean ppl that would be nice!But we knw thats not gonna happen!
amanda cole

United States

#21 Dec 13, 2012
LMAO that's all Salem is drama

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trinton Stewart took down Craig Davis a.k.a new... 4 hr Trinton Stewart 6
bp gas station 6 hr local local local 11
Mayor and Aldermen (Oct '16) 10 hr Kiddo 277
How to combat the opioid problem in Salem 11 hr Rgallop 18
Wake Up Sheeple! 19 hr VIP 10
Whomever or whatever 19 hr VIP 6
High school shooting. Wed BigRob 35

Salem Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance