21 yo murdered today in Salem

Posted in the Salem Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Earl

Centerview, MO

#1 Jun 10, 2010
The Salem Police Department received a call this morning at 6:50 concerning an incident at 307 East 2nd Street. Upon arrival, police found a 21-year old white female dead at the scene. The scene is being handled as a suspicious death by the Salem Police Department and an autopsy will be performed to determine the actual cause of death. More information will be released when it becomes available.
From KSMO

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#2 Jun 10, 2010
It was my understanding her boyfriend suffocated her to death. Does anyone know if an arrest of anyone has been made concerning this horrendous crime and very sad event?
Class of 86

Jefferson City, MO

#3 Jun 10, 2010
The "news" says that they have a suspect in custody at the Salem Hospital....
Her name is being withheld pending notification of next of kin.
Lord, please give her family strength!
Earl

Centerview, MO

#4 Jun 10, 2010
Boy fried is under arrest at a local hospital.

Since: Jun 10

Warrensburg, MO

#5 Jun 10, 2010
He was arrested not sure what the charges are. Where is their baby? Who is it? Are they local?
i knew her

Weaubleau, MO

#6 Jun 10, 2010
her name was andrea ray please pray fro her family

Since: Jun 10

Warrensburg, MO

#7 Jun 10, 2010
How sad, at least 3 lives forever affected.
angel wings

Odessa, MO

#8 Jun 10, 2010
Who was the boyfriend?
worst thing

Springfield, MO

#9 Jun 10, 2010
Jesse Berry
worst thing

Springfield, MO

#10 Jun 10, 2010
They have charged him with murder already

Since: Dec 09

Wright City, MO

#11 Jun 10, 2010
What a sad day
blacksheep

United States

#12 Jun 10, 2010
Did he just get out of prison a couple months ago?
babygurl

Windsor, MO

#13 Jun 10, 2010
andera was a very friendly and beautiful person inside and out please pray for her family and her lil boy......
blacksheep

United States

#14 Jun 10, 2010
It's so sad. Just last week a young thug forced a cop to shoot him in Rolla, and now this beautiful young woman was killed. It's very sad how our world is becoming evil.
RIP Andrea

Jefferson City, MO

#15 Jun 10, 2010
I didnt know Andrea but its sad she was only 21 and with a young child... Praying for their family
Well now

United States

#16 Jun 10, 2010
Horrible!! that's a lovely little town "ya'll" got down there.
SO sad

Strasburg, MO

#17 Jun 10, 2010
Andrea was a very sweet person who never deserved this. She was a very loving girl and mother. may she rest in peace.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#18 Jun 10, 2010
what an idiot you are to suggest that nothing like this does not happen in other small towns. Yes, we do have a wonderful "little" town where bad things happen as in all towns and cities. If the police in Rolla were forced to shoot at him ...why was he not still in jail? Andrea was a beautiful and very sweet young woman who did not deserve to die such a horrible death..My deepest sympathy and prayer for her little sister and all of her family.
Mee

Saint Robert, MO

#19 Jun 10, 2010
Andrea was amazing and will be missed by all on that note I hope Jesse burns in hell for this. Strangeling someone is the worst way to kill someone if u think about it because you literally watch the life in them dissapear. I'm praying for you Jake and the rest of your family. I hope karma fucks him up though. Do unto others what you would want others to do to you.*
Well now

United States

#20 Jun 10, 2010
Hmmm...what an idiot YOU are. I said nothing of the sort. I don't see where anyone else did either. Maybe the argument is all in your head.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WAnda Tatom R2 .. public right to know truth. 4 hr Not scared of t... 1
Penrods 4 hr ex ed 5
This site is being hacked by a friend of Carol ... 19 hr carol 3
Mechanic Sun what's up today? 8
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) Sun Dummy 965
tonya allen Sat Jon Cooper 74
Michelle munson and mitchell warren Fri wow 5

Salem Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salem Mortgages