Jimmy

Lone Jack, MO

#1 Aug 19, 2012
I hear you can get them in St.Robert,anyone know if thats true?I dont wanna waste a trip for nothing.I know PZ dont sell them anymore
been there

Nixa, MO

#2 Aug 19, 2012
None here
been there

Nixa, MO

#3 Aug 19, 2012
Wait I mght hve some left. wait till I get done chowingdown my dinner. One legleft. Then in will look and see if i have sme stash
Jimmy

Lone Jack, MO

#4 Aug 19, 2012
been there wrote:
Wait I mght hve some left. wait till I get done chowingdown my dinner. One legleft. Then in will look and see if i have sme stash
You done with that leg yet?
been there

Nixa, MO

#5 Aug 20, 2012
sorry another dinner guest dropped in, looks like I wll be detained for a while.
haash

Rolla, MO

#6 Aug 20, 2012
Look up wellsie i hear he is back at it

Since: Aug 12

United States

#7 Aug 20, 2012
st roberts got busted so no they dont sell it anymore
what

United States

#8 Aug 20, 2012
haash wrote:
Look up wellsie i hear he is back at it
Really? That didn't take long
smarterthenyou

Salem, MO

#9 Sep 20, 2012
you are all pathetic, why would you want to throw your lives away on bath salts? do you not know that sh*t is f*cking dangerous? if you really want to do something dangerous to try and kill yourself, just take a knife and carve your veins open, end of story.
hmm

Salem, MO

#10 Sep 20, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
I hear you can get them in St.Robert,anyone know if thats true?I dont wanna waste a trip for nothing.I know PZ dont sell them anymore
I heard you can get high from shoving a pineapple up your ass the bigger the fruit the better the buzz. Try it and let me know how it was
no name

Salem, MO

#11 Sep 20, 2012
I would rather get high and maybe eat your face.
Carly Rae

United States

#12 Sep 21, 2012
Hey, I just met you
and this is crazy,
but here's my bath salts,
your face looks tasty...
Tipper

Rolla, MO

#13 Sep 21, 2012
Pathetic!!!!
lol

Salem, MO

#14 Sep 21, 2012
flesh eating brain dead zombie's
fire

Steelville, MO

#15 Sep 22, 2012
Anyone who does drugs harmful to the body and mind are complete retards and need long time in jail or worse. If u want to harm your self then do it the cheap fast and easy way that won't potentially harm anyone else in the process by using a dull knife on ur self.
fire

Steelville, MO

#16 Sep 22, 2012
smarterthenyou wrote:
you are all pathetic, why would you want to throw your lives away on bath salts? do you not know that sh*t is f*cking dangerous? if you really want to do something dangerous to try and kill yourself, just take a knife and carve your veins open, end of story.
I'm with u.
Astral Sea

Jefferson City, MO

#17 Sep 24, 2012
It is not bath salts which are dangerous, it is a product being labeled as bath salts. Bath Salts are safe and are for soaking in a bath tub and not for anything else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bling 33 min flirt 13
Amanda johns 1 hr Lol 12
Lacey Gaddy 7 hr Emma 6
Man seeking Woman 17 hr Lol 17
What is wrong with the water in salem 20 hr smoker 6
Pizza Hut delivery driver 22 hr Rob 7
Why does salem have so many cops 23 hr Rob 11

Salem Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salem Mortgages