If Election day were today....

Posted in the Salem Forum

Curious

Jefferson City, MO

#1 Sep 3, 2012
If election day were held today, who would yhou vote for. Obama, or Romney. No arguments or debates. just type in Obama or Romney
The M and M election

Kingsville, MO

#2 Sep 3, 2012
Muslim or Morman, what a selection to choose from! If the election were today,,,I'd go vote.
oops

Collins, MO

#3 Sep 3, 2012
Obama
Election

Guernsey, WY

#4 Sep 3, 2012
Romney
Bobbie

United States

#5 Sep 3, 2012
Romney
real ruby

Harrisonville, MO

#6 Sep 3, 2012
Romney
Tim

Salem, MO

#7 Sep 3, 2012
Obama
Dinky Dau

Centerview, MO

#8 Sep 3, 2012
Romney
WRAPED UP

Bellevue, WA

#9 Sep 3, 2012
ROMNEY!
Honesty Counts

Pleasant Hill, MO

#10 Sep 4, 2012
goodgolly

Salem, MO

#11 Sep 4, 2012
Romney
The M and M election

Kingsville, MO

#12 Sep 4, 2012
Romney
beekeeper

United States

#13 Sep 4, 2012
neither, virgil goode constitution party
Had Enough

Warsaw, MO

#14 Sep 4, 2012
Romney

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#15 Sep 4, 2012
Romney
SOA

Washington, DC

#16 Sep 4, 2012
Have to go with the Mormon for now.. wonder if he will finally reveal to us where "kolob" is... or if he will show us his magic underwear..

Romney

Since: Apr 12

Lebanon, MO

#17 Sep 4, 2012
Name me 3 things that Obama has done in the last 3 years and 8 months to make the lives of the average person better.If you work for a living and pay your bills on time,what has gotten better? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! If you are a parasite or leach that lives off people who work you might be able to.It's been that way from day one!
bullsh-t

Collins, MO

#18 Sep 4, 2012
what are you talkin about?????????? Its been like that forever, that did not start 3 years ago! If you think that you are a real idiot!
Gwally wrote:
Name me 3 things that Obama has done in the last 3 years and 8 months to make the lives of the average person better.If you work for a living and pay your bills on time,what has gotten better? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! If you are a parasite or leach that lives off people who work you might be able to.It's been that way from day one!
SOA

Washington, DC

#19 Sep 4, 2012
Gwally wrote:
Gotta agree with that one..
Hmmmmm

United States

#20 Sep 5, 2012
Gwally wrote:
He killed Osama Bin Laden, that sure as hell made me feel better, and it probably made us all safer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are you looking for a change? 1 hr Rob 41
Kelli McCarter (Aug '11) 2 hr hacker 3
Rider's Mansion (Mar '10) 3 hr Frank Lloyd Wright 210
Black Teachers 3 hr John Birch 26
marriage counselor 18 hr Free 2
Welfare 23 hr Freebe 3
Armed Robbery Sat pugnacious47 57
More from around the web

Salem People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE