Since: Mar 12

Salem, MO

#23 Aug 1, 2012
Nicky N Donna 4 ever wrote:
Truth is.. I LOVE NICKY STRINGER and idgaf who likes it and who don't and idc what ANYONE on this thread says or outside of it says.. im stayin and dont plan on goin anywhere and i dont need a man.. i like where im at and what i got.. thats all. Oh.. and smile baby becuz i know ur readin this lol love ya!(:
I just wanted to say I LOVE YOU WIFF ALLLLL MY HEART!:) MUAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!1 XOXOXOXOXOXO

Since: Mar 12

Bellevue, WA

#24 Aug 1, 2012
I love you (: forever & always and nothing or nobody can or will change that. xoxo love you bunches (:(:

Since: Mar 12

Salem, MO

#25 Aug 1, 2012
Nicky N Donna 4 ever wrote:
I love you (: forever & always and nothing or nobody can or will change that. xoxo love you bunches (:(:
Thanks baby...:)
HaHa

Salem, MO

#26 Aug 12, 2012
I didn't see you at the fair nicky? Thought you were going to be there with your "fiance" lol lol

Since: Mar 12

Bellevue, WA

#27 Aug 13, 2012
HATERS- u gotta love'em! whether it's family..old friends..or just ignorant ppl being b!tches becuz they have nothin better to do with their time. Well guess what.. keep on hatin' becuz things are ooonly gettin' better for us (:
bob

Euless, TX

#28 Aug 14, 2012
Wats funnie is they can never get married in missouri because we dont condule that here so they really cant be engaged and the reason there lesbo is cuz no man want them unless they could find a man that is dumb deaf blind and who couldnt smell either
Guest

Ballwin, MO

#29 Aug 14, 2012
bob wrote:
Wats funnie is they can never get married in missouri because we dont condule that here so they really cant be engaged and the reason there lesbo is cuz no man want them unless they could find a man that is dumb deaf blind and who couldnt smell either
"we don't condule that"...? WTF

Since: Mar 12

Salem, MO

#30 Aug 14, 2012
bob wrote:
Wats funnie is they can never get married in missouri because we dont condule that here so they really cant be engaged and the reason there lesbo is cuz no man want them unless they could find a man that is dumb deaf blind and who couldnt smell either
LET ME TELL YA SUMTHIN IM A LESBEIN BY CHOICE! AND WE WILLLLLLL GET MARRIED! AND YOU MUST NOT B VERY HAPPY WIT YOU APPERANCE AND THE WAY YOU SMELL TO MAKE FALSE ACCUSATIONS AS TO WHY WE ARE LESBIENS! LMAO! NOTHING YOU SAY WILL BRING US DWN NICE TRY! HAVE A GOOD DAY THO PU$$Y
cind1

Euless, TX

#31 Aug 14, 2012
Nikki had a man who smelled as bad as her. Guess that's why he could f**k her.
unknown

Salem, MO

#32 Aug 14, 2012
Since you are a lesbian maybe you should learn how to spell it hahaha have a good day

Since: Mar 12

Salem, MO

#33 Aug 14, 2012
cind1 wrote:
Nikki had a man who smelled as bad as her. Guess that's why he could f**k her.
YOU REALLY DNT KNO $H!T BOUT ME SEEIN AS HOW YOU CNT EVEN SPELL MY NAME! HA YA'LL ARE PU$Y$ OR YA'LL WULD USE YA REAL NAMES!
Knows

United States

#34 Aug 16, 2012
one hot momma. to bad shes taken and a lesbo or Id be all over that puddy like a fly on sh*t.
cindy

United States

#35 Aug 16, 2012
It would be like a fly on shit! Lol
YOU WISH
#36 Aug 16, 2012
Knows wrote:
one hot momma. to bad shes taken and a lesbo or Id be all over that puddy like a fly on sh*t.
You wish... Too bad she is! Your probaly a wanna be and she (nicky) has no plans on leaving donna that is and odvious LMAO! Get a life. Nicky makes it clear who she wants and is goin to be with
Knows

United States

#37 Aug 16, 2012
I can still fantasize right? maybe being sandwiched between them.
here i am

Bellevue, WA

#39 Sep 17, 2012
LOL LOL LOL NASTY!
Nicky

Salem, MO

#40 Sep 18, 2012
here i am wrote:
LOL LOL LOL NASTY!
I don't know this girl personally but for you to get on an OPEN forum and call her nasty? You must have low self esteem! My advice to you is to see medical advice for your issues. Let her alone NO ONE but you has commentd (besides me replying to you) in quiet some time.
melanie

United States

#41 Sep 21, 2012
Wow... Some people are stupid. Who cares if Nicky is gay or strait. So what she was with men in the past and with a women now. And looks don't matter if you love someone for who they are that's what matters. Some of you need to grow up.
CMM

Bellevue, WA

#42 Sep 30, 2012
LMAO!!!!!!!! honey, looks does matter. Who could have her or the real question is WHY would anyone want her? HAHAHAHAHA
NTPD

Salem, MO

#44 Oct 10, 2012
Sooo wrote:
What's your Facebook info Nicky
Who are you? lol... uhm my pic is me and my kids..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sales Tax 23 min Tim 13
Want to Marry WUT 47 min What 9
Cops tv show 12 hr TEE HEE 37
Ozark mountain vapor 14 hr Rickey 7
big rock candy mountain (Jun '14) 19 hr neighbor 50
$5000 cash reward!! Fri Sister 2
Is it ok to hang out with an ex's cousin Fri John 4
Salem Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Salem People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]