I am still voting for Akins

Posted in the Salem Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
concerned

United States

#1 Aug 21, 2012
McCaskill has sold Missouri down the tubes long enough. She does what ever Obama wants. She doesn't stand up for the farmers or the working people in Missouri. Akins made a big mistake, but I believe he will stand up for Missouri.
ted

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Aug 21, 2012
There is no "Akins" on the ballot. If you mean Todd Akin, he is a religious nut who believes the crap he spews out like how God will take care of making sure raped women don't get pregnant. Do you really want someone that stupid representing our state?
Been there

Salem, MO

#3 Aug 21, 2012
My x husband raped me, does that mean it was a legitimate rape? My whole life has been effected . Akin is a jerk, and meant exactly what he said.
Now thats funny

Salem, MO

#4 Aug 21, 2012
concerned wrote:
McCaskill has sold Missouri down the tubes long enough. She does what ever Obama wants. She doesn't stand up for the farmers or the working people in Missouri. Akins made a big mistake, but I believe he will stand up for Missouri.
You believe he will stand up for Missouri? You want someone who is ignorant enough to believe that biology simply doesn't exist when a woman is "legitimately and forcibly" raped to represent your state? Someone ignorant enough to believe that there is some sort of difference between say, "rape sperm" and "normal sperm"? Someone who could be given a lesson in science and the human body from your average 5th grader?

Thanks but no thanks.
Ronnie Van Zant

Lebanon, MO

#5 Aug 21, 2012
Expect more of this idiotic logic when Missouri school children start trying to excercise their rights under the new Missouri constitution amendment that allows them to opt out of school lessons than conflict with their fairy-tale ignorant religion. Be careful what you wish for, Republican Religious nut jobs. Our state is quickly becoming even more of a hillbilly laughingstock to the rest of the world than it already was.
Miss L

Wright City, MO

#6 Aug 21, 2012
I will pray for you all
I will now

Farmington, MO

#7 Aug 21, 2012
I wasn't going to vote at all but now will vote for Aiken.
SOA

United States

#8 Aug 21, 2012
Runny.. ur guy just died the other day... great one hit wonder (a good song actually) so tell us are u going to follow scott mckenzies advice and "wear flowers in your hair.. " When u head to san fran freeko? Ur reasoning and belief system will just never work here dood.. i am not voting for akin because he is an idiot... what asinine thing to say.. i wont vote for ma-cat-skills either as she is a liberal sell out obumma-ite.. guess ill just have to skip to the next candidate or refferendum on this one.. hopefully some sort of backroom court house skull duggery will remove this boob and a more reasonable conservative candidate will get the nod
Sweet

Jefferson City, MO

#9 Aug 21, 2012
I didn't know Clay Aiken was on the ballot.
Right said Fred

Salem, MO

#10 Aug 22, 2012
concerned wrote:
McCaskill has sold Missouri down the tubes long enough. She does what ever Obama wants. She doesn't stand up for the farmers or the working people in Missouri. Akins made a
big mistake, but I believe he will stand up for Missouri.
I agree...McCas Kill has done more harm to this State than some misguided words ever will,it's rather odd that the people on here are so ready to jump ship...I guess that's what happens when you deal with "Perfect People" they go through life never ever making mistakes,and never having to say I'm sorry,however in the "Real World" where I reside people do make mistakes,and they are allowed more than one or two blunders in life before we write them off as not being worthy of forgiveness.....and as far as one hit wonders go.....Right said Fred and I'm to sexy for my shirt....was a good song to.....still hard to believe that people find it so hard to forgive,hope they never have to deal with the real world.
Right said Fred

Salem, MO

#11 Aug 22, 2012
Ronnie Van Zant wrote:
Expect more of this idiotic logic when Missouri school children start trying to excercise their rights under the new Missouri constitution amendment that allows them to opt out of school lessons than conflict with their fairy-tale ignorant religion. Be careful what you wish for, Republican Religious nut jobs. Our state is quickly becoming even more of a hillbilly laughingstock to the rest of the world than it already was.
I'm not sure if you actually believe the garbage you write on here or if you just say sh** without thinking about it or what....but we have religious freedom in America,we are not all forced into a one religion way of thinking,we actually have choices here in America,less and less each day,but nonetheless we do and if I was Catholic I don't believe my child should have to sit in any class that debates abortion rights......abortion,right or wrong,may be a political or religious view....and so if someone wants to force my child into being a part of something his/her family disagrees with the state should not have the right to decide that.....thus seperation of church and state.....

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#12 Aug 22, 2012
Right said Fred wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure if you actually believe the garbage you write on here or if you just say sh** without thinking about it or what....but we have religious freedom in America,we are not all forced into a one religion way of thinking,we actually have choices here in America,less and less each day,but nonetheless we do and if I was Catholic I don't believe my child should have to sit in any class that debates abortion rights......abortion,right or wrong,may be a political or religious view....and so if someone wants to force my child into being a part of something his/her family disagrees with the state should not have the right to decide that.....thus seperation of church and state.....
Nice post, haven't seen much to comment about on here lately so thank you. I couldnt agree more that those who complain the most about seperation of church and state also complain the loudest wanting the state to override the believers rights.
ted

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Aug 22, 2012
Well, Akin now says he talked to God last night and God told him to stay in the race. That's enough for me. Anyone who really believes he has a direct line to God should be able to really move things in Washington.
ted

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Aug 22, 2012
Right said Fred wrote:
<quoted text>
the problem with Akin is he really believes this crap. He didn't mispeak.
God

Advance, MO

#15 Aug 22, 2012
ted wrote:
<quoted text>
the problem with Akin is he really believes this crap. He didn't mispeak.
He believes it because it is true!
ted

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Aug 22, 2012
That should be good enough then. Let's not worry about the economy or jobs. We need this God guy.
Great

Schererville, IN

#17 Aug 22, 2012
Right said Fred wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree...McCas Kill has done more harm to this State than some misguided words ever will,it's rather odd that the people on here are so ready to jump ship...I guess that's what happens when you deal with "Perfect People" they go through life never ever making mistakes,and never having to say I'm sorry,however in the "Real World" where I reside people do make mistakes,and they are allowed more than one or two blunders in life before we write them off as not being worthy of forgiveness.....and as far as one hit wonders go.....Right said Fred and I'm to sexy for my shirt....was a good song to.....still hard to believe that people find it so hard to forgive,hope they never have to deal with the real world.
Saying what he said was NO mistake. He believes what he says. Im glad I dont reside in that state.
VWS

Jefferson City, MO

#18 Aug 22, 2012
Great wrote:
<quoted text>
Saying what he said was NO mistake. He believes what he says. Im glad I dont reside in that state.
Going by your address, you appear to live in Obama's territory - thank you for giving the rest of us this massive pita.

As for Akins saying someting stupid - I guess obama, biden, reed and pelosi were unavailable
ted

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Aug 22, 2012
VWS wrote:
<quoted text>
Going by your address, you appear to live in Obama's territory - thank you for giving the rest of us this massive pita.
As for Akins saying someting stupid - I guess obama, biden, reed and pelosi were unavailable
They all say stupid stuff but they don't act like we are stupid enough to believe they talk to God at night. Only a far right fool would believe that stuff.
Born in Salem

Springfield, MO

#20 Aug 22, 2012
Anyone who votes for Akin is either an idiot or has no conscience.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Strebes 4 hr Counter-The-A-Hole 13
Cat House (Jan '13) 5 hr Ur crazy 11
Looking for a sugar daddy. 5 hr Plz help 3
How long before this boob is impeached? 7 hr Anonymous 16
where perry at 9 hr Mike 18
never let this post end (Mar '12) 14 hr Plank 370
The confederate flag help us identify all the b... 15 hr Rob 41

Salem Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance