amanda cramer??
blue eyes

Kansas City, MO

#1 May 23, 2012
What is going on with her and Kayla???
i know

Kansas City, MO

#2 May 23, 2012
There is nothing going on with Kayla and that nasty bitch!!!! Kayla is with someone else and is very happy, the only reason she was with Amanda is Bc she didn't wanna be alone!!! She hates Amanda!!!! Cramer needs her ass beat and one day she is going to get it :)
dumb

Chicago, IL

#3 May 23, 2012
i know wrote:
There is nothing going on with Kayla and that nasty bitch!!!! Kayla is with someone else and is very happy, the only reason she was with Amanda is Bc she didn't wanna be alone!!! She hates Amanda!!!! Cramer needs her ass beat and one day she is going to get it :)
actually thay talk all the time...thay will prolly get back together thay always do...and when thay aren't together thay are messin around and talking!!! Sorry but "I know" you really don't know!!!!!
i know

Kansas City, MO

#4 May 23, 2012
I hate to tell you but they won't be getting back together. Kayla hates that nasty bitch, she only gets with her because she doesn't like to be alone. I'm glad you think they talk all the time considering Kayla can't really talk to anyone right now. You sound just as dumb as Amanda is. Kayla is much better off without that druggie skank who would rather shove a needle in her arm than do anything else. Get a life dumbass
dumb

Chicago, IL

#5 May 23, 2012
i know wrote:
I hate to tell you but they won't be getting back together. Kayla hates that nasty bitch, she only gets with her because she doesn't like to be alone. I'm glad you think they talk all the time considering Kayla can't really talk to anyone right now. You sound just as dumb as Amanda is. Kayla is much better off without that druggie skank who would rather shove a needle in her arm than do anything else. Get a life dumbass
isn't that what Kayla would rather do...and instead of sticking up for Kayla maybe you should get a life besides sticking up for her it's funny your the only one on her side :) thay were meant for each other two needle junkies sounds good to mee...maybe Amanda is trying to better herself maybe Kayla talked her into shit maybe you only know what Kayla tells you maybe you need the whole story before you tell it :))))
i know

Kansas City, MO

#6 May 23, 2012
No actually that's not what Kayla would rather do, Kayla is making her life better for herself and the ppl she loves. Amanda is the one who got Kayla started on the fucking needle. Kayla is a much better person than what she used to be and yes I will get on here and stick up for her Bc she is a good person who made poor decisions and she is trying to fix those
ooo

Jefferson City, MO

#7 May 23, 2012
Kayla who?
123abc

Salem, MO

#8 May 25, 2012
KAYLA INMAN YOU MOR*N!!!!!!!!
Yuuup

Salem, MO

#9 May 27, 2012
Who cares? They are both a couple druggie lesbians that don't mean shit to anyone anyways.
observer

Salem, MO

#10 May 27, 2012
You are a moron!!! Kayla has a lot of people who care about her and love her very much, she is changing her life around she's been to rehab and been clean for awhile now you obviously don't know sh*t about her or her situation. If you don't care then why post on this thread?? Get a life and leave her name out of your mouth!!
Tiffany P

Clinton, MO

#11 May 29, 2012
I don't know Kayla but pretty sure she is better off without Amanda in her life. Know for a fact Amanda is still abusing drugs or in some cases using that fake stuff. She is a waste of space and for the things she did not only to me and many others she will get what she deserves because karma is a bitch and just so happens karma is a friend of mine.
observer

Salem, MO

#12 May 29, 2012
Kayla is a lot better off without Amanda, Kayla is changing her life around for the better and paying the consequences for the bad decisions she made but she is a strong enough person to over come it all an move forward with her life and leave Amanda and all the other druggies that she was hanging out with in her past.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trinton Stewart took down Craig Davis a.k.a new... 3 hr Trinton Stewart 6
bp gas station 5 hr local local local 11
Mayor and Aldermen (Oct '16) 9 hr Kiddo 277
How to combat the opioid problem in Salem 10 hr Rgallop 18
Wake Up Sheeple! 18 hr VIP 10
Whomever or whatever 18 hr VIP 6
High school shooting. Wed BigRob 35

Salem Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance