ray

Holden, MO

#1 Jan 3, 2013
Anyone know why all the cops were out on 32w past the airport earlier today. There were highway patrol, sheriff dept, a city cop, game warden, and park service.
really

Warrensburg, MO

#2 Jan 3, 2013
Don't know the details exactly, but heard there were two men escaped from somewhere...maybe jail, treatment center, prison clean up crew...anyway...around three this afternoon.
just saying

Odessa, MO

#3 Jan 4, 2013
really wrote:
Don't know the details exactly, but heard there were two men escaped from somewhere...maybe jail, treatment center, prison clean up crew...anyway...around three this afternoon.

Really maybe ppl should get the facts straight before ya go posting crap. This is why I hate this site ppl get on here and start bullshit, ya dont know nothing dont say nothing,
Hillbilly

Edgar Springs, MO

#4 Jan 4, 2013
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Really maybe ppl should get the facts straight before ya go posting crap. This is why I hate this site ppl get on here and start bullshit, ya dont know nothing dont say nothing,
So let me get this straight, you do know something and you do say something, but you don't say what you know but you do have your facts straight? I know I don't know nothing but I have to ask questions or I never will know nothing.
What I heard

Marthasville, MO

#5 Jan 4, 2013
I just heard that someone stole something from Walmart and crashed their car heading that way and took off on foot. Not sure how true it is but that is what I heard.
UH1D

United States

#6 Jan 4, 2013
Hey Hillbilly, I could not have said it better myself. That's the way to tell em.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another great job Obama 45 min Nietzsche 16
Cats breeding with dogs. (Jun '12) 2 hr Thetruth 110
Jeffrey Pogue for State Representative (Oct '12) 2 hr Ripleys 15
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 3 hr OEM Oasis 2,627
Mark Shrewsbury 4 hr Realist 14
Logan Barton 5 hr Neal Burns 22
Cull Logs 5 hr Paul Bunyon 7
•••
•••
Salem Dating