Staying Home To Eat

Rolla, MO

#1 Jan 6, 2013
A cock ring was found in a kids sandwich.Look befor you eat.
my 2 cents

Salem, MO

#2 Jan 6, 2013
someone has too much time on their hands. you have got to be kidding me. i happen to work at mcdonalds and unless you put it there yourself, you are full of shit. maybe,someone messed up making your burger and this is the onlyway you can make someone look bad. you are probably one of the people we call welfare junkies, you know the people who only eat at fast food when your monthly check arrives, and you tried to get free food and were caught in your lies. this accusation sounds right on the money. now, i'm not talking about the ones who truely need to be on disability, i am refering to the ones who are capable of working but chose to draw welfare and do drugs. time to grow up and become an adult and learn how to interact with society
Staying Home To Eat

Rolla, MO

#3 Jan 6, 2013
It was on CBS news,happened in Fl.
Staying Home To Eat

Rolla, MO

#4 Jan 6, 2013
my 2 cents wrote:
someone has too much time on their hands. you have got to be kidding me. i happen to work at mcdonalds and unless you put it there yourself, you are full of shit. maybe,someone messed up making your burger and this is the onlyway you can make someone look bad. you are probably one of the people we call welfare junkies, you know the people who only eat at fast food when your monthly check arrives, and you tried to get free food and were caught in your lies. this accusation sounds right on the money. now, i'm not talking about the ones who truely need to be on disability, i am refering to the ones who are capable of working but chose to draw welfare and do drugs. time to grow up and become an adult and learn how to interact with society
Welfare and disability are 2 diffrent things,maybe you need to go back to school so you can get a job somewhere besides McDonalds.I bet you have kid s and you also get welfare.I would also say you do drugs and fast food is the only job you can do because of the drugs.
Name

Elm Creek, NE

#5 Jan 6, 2013
actual jobs suck... mindless mcdonalds was the best job i had. Just turn your mind off and BS with all your friends while making the food. Didn't pay well, but it was almost therapeutic
lol

Salem, MO

#6 Jan 6, 2013
they are to put the toy in the bag beside the sandwich not on it..and when did they start handing out adult toys?
Rumors

Jefferson City, MO

#8 Jan 7, 2013
Gross either way but it was a nose ring! Big difference on how it got there
really

Salem, MO

#9 Jul 23, 2013
my 2 cents wrote:
Wow I can not believe you had the nerve to put that on here. You want to talk about people on welfare and even go as far as telling everyone that you guys have a name for them. I think you need to be reported quite honestly. Money is money does not matter where or who it came from. That is what pays for your paychecks. If it was not for people choosing to go to McDonalds to get food you would be out of a job. So if I was you I would retract your statement. if you do not like it maybe you should find a different job. Where you do not have to except money from people on welfare.
OkDoke

United States

#10 Jul 24, 2013
I don't think that food stamp and welfare recipients should be able to use their welfare at a fast food restaurant. The money should be for necessities. If you cannot afford to support our self you should buy groceries and eat at home. The program is to assist people during hard times not for trips to fast food restaurants. For what you spend in a fast food restaurant, you could buy a lot more and it will last longer at home.Most people on welfare are freeloaders and and got use to the government hand out. They have lost their self respect and dignity. It is easier to freeload than work. I have noticed some of the people using their snap card and they should stop eating to start with. Maybe a diet instead of gluttony
Lol

Russellville, MO

#11 Jul 24, 2013
OkDoke wrote:
I don't think that food stamp and welfare recipients should be able to use their welfare at a fast food restaurant. The money should be for necessities. If you cannot afford to support our self you should buy groceries and eat at home. The program is to assist people during hard times not for trips to fast food restaurants. For what you spend in a fast food restaurant, you could buy a lot more and it will last longer at home.Most people on welfare are freeloaders and and got use to the government hand out. They have lost their self respect and dignity. It is easier to freeload than work. I have noticed some of the people using their snap card and they should stop eating to start with. Maybe a diet instead of gluttony
Tey cannot use their EBT card for prepared food. I know this because I worked in fast food and people tried using it. Don't know how it would work in the first place though.
OkDoke

United States

#12 Jul 24, 2013
Lol, I know people that sell the money on their cards for cash. I believe on one of the programs they can get food at a fast food restaurant. I don't know which one because there is more than one welfare program
Well

Salem, MO

#13 Jul 24, 2013
OkDoke wrote:
You are so right!!! To add to your statement, they should not be allowed to but junk food and lotto tickets at the convenience stores either. Have you ever needed to pay for gas in a hurry to get to work, but they block the whole counter spending their welfare picking out lotto tickets?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wherever you are 1 hr Meet Virginia 5
Piss off about the judge at the court house she... 2 hr Judgejudy 13
Gift store by bmv..please read and beware 3 hr Arfus 41
Missouri LP gas prices 12 hr juliette 2
Cats breeding with dogs. (Jun '12) 16 hr POWs 177
shawn flood 18 hr Tmz 11
Salem Eagles 20 hr roger 1
Salem Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web