Kyle Stotler?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
FYI

Los Angeles, CA

#22 Jul 23, 2011
therikkijay wrote:
OMG you f*cking idiots...where do you get your information...whos dog was he supposedly transporting and no he isn't on the run you dumb*sses...unless you are getting his name mixed up with someone elses you obviously are making shit up
The comments are about Kyle Stotler, 38, from Quampaw OK
Cheann

Pittsburg, KS

#23 Aug 10, 2011
Kyle, Do you happen to know where Hanah is? I know you were at the Joplin Animal Shelter right after the tornado. The clues are all going back to the shelter now and that mysterious black suv. Just curious as I know you stated bad things were happening there with the ASPCA and HSUS. I have been sitting back watching it all unfold as you know the HSUS and ASPCA would never do anything illegal, yeah right.
butter cup

Saint Peters, MO

#24 Aug 10, 2011
in jail
Rhonda

Garden Grove, CA

#25 Aug 10, 2011
butter cup wrote:
in jail
He's in jail now or was in jail then?
kyle stotler

Los Gatos, CA

#26 Oct 18, 2011
JJK wrote:
<quoted text>
Killing birds is just as bad as killing or harming a dog or any other animal or living creature. Why do you think killing birds is all right?
personally i would gladly shoot just about any animal and eat it. Thats what theyre here for. Humans are superior deal with it. Jus in case u were wondering the whole bird killing thing was a joke... My pet died... Fking moron
TxGypsy

Wayne, NJ

#27 Nov 1, 2012
Dog Lover wrote:
I don't know anything about the negative stuff. I have used Kyle to transport twice. I got his name on referral. I know he did a lot of transports for rescues, so who knows what kind of condition the dogs were in... All I can say is that he transported an adult dog and 3 puppies for me. All arrived in good condition and my customers were happy. All I can report is my personal experience. he also kept me updated on his whereabouts and how the dogs were doing on the trip.
Dogs must not have been pit bulls because he seems to have a thing for killing those that he transports! I'm glad your dogs arrived safely, but I would not trust him ever again in the future.
change

Hutchinson, MN

#28 Nov 1, 2012
TxGypsy wrote:
<quoted text>
Dogs must not have been pit bulls because he seems to have a thing for killing those that he transports! I'm glad your dogs arrived safely, but I would not trust him ever again in the future.
Here's the deal..I'm for salem and the only Kyle Stotler that any of my friends know is the 22/23 yr old that we went to school with. Not the guy that you fuckiing idiots are talking about. Start a different thread or put in your post who you are talking about. Like I said no one that I know is aware of a Kyle Stotler that transports animals. You people are nuts.
FYI

Carson, CA

#29 Nov 1, 2012
TxGypsy wrote:
<quoted text>
He is still transporting pits. This is from his fb wall:
Kyle Stotler
October 27
I woke up to a HUGE surprise today; I was ranked the #1 Transporter for the past TWO years by NPTO and received a $5,000 Wal Mart gift card for fuel and pet supplies. My team and I have worked so hard ever since opening 17 years ago, and with absolutely NO regrets for all of our hard work and safety record transporting all pets during this time, this was a VERY much deserved boost for my team! 201
2 has brought us a Military Contract for transporting, 3 awards and 6 TOP rankings by the most important of companies. I could never do it alone--and THANK MY TEAM SO MUCH FOR ALL OF THEIR HARD WORK! November and December are booking FAST--and Christmas week only has 8 spaces left in our 5 vehicles, so HURRY and reserve if you want pets delivered Christmas week!

Whoever nominated him for that award should be severely admonished and be examined by a psychiatrist.
Sackorats

United States

#30 Nov 21, 2012
The dog Riley was found dead a few miles from his home. Another dog in his care was found dead across the street from his house.
statistics

Sweet Springs, MO

#31 Nov 21, 2012
If he was awarded for being #1 transporter then he obviously hasn't had too many complaints. If animals were actually hurt in his care don't you think somebody would have investigated it. #crazypeople
sackorats

Valley Stream, NY

#32 Nov 21, 2012
statistics

Sweet Springs, MO

#33 Nov 21, 2012
That isn't a reliable source?!?! This story isn't on the news and there were only two people who said anything about him on a web blog with zero accreditation. Seriously. Facepalm. It's a f*cking blog about the mysterious death of a pit bull. There are people that are raped and murdered every day and you are dedicating your time/life/money to solving the disappearance/death of a f*cking dog and slandering a man's name. You people make me sick. Again, it was a f*cking dog.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tracter Repair 2 hr Mike D- 1
Judy & Darrell 3 hr jean 9
Watch out 21 hr Nonchalante 15
Bobby Conoway (Nov '13) Fri Whatsapp 147
Bobby Conaway Fri maybe 7
Mechanic Thu Rambo 4
Mayor and Aldermen (Oct '16) Apr 18 Ray 347

Salem Jobs

Personal Finance

Salem Mortgages