First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Not what I heard

Salem, MO

#1 Jan 8, 2011
Does anybody know Kyle Stotler and his reputation?
random

Salem, MO

#2 Jan 10, 2011
i know him vary well and honestly i cant stand him! his daughter is the cutest little thing tho. But i dont like him or what he does and his gf? Nasty let me tell you she someone who thinks shes better then everyone and pregnant. Hes an ass in my opinion and shes a hoe...

Since: Jan 11

Salem, MO

#3 Jan 21, 2011
Kyle is a good kid, dont be dissin himm!
An Animal Lover

Aiken, SC

#4 Jun 23, 2011
Kyle Stotler is a Dog Murderer!!!!!!!
Lidia

United States

#5 Jun 23, 2011
Kyle is amazing and so is his girlfriend! They're nice people who are just trying to be happy and live their lives.. Just like everyone else in this world. They're great friends and I'll stand by them any time.
Kyle Abuses Pets

Moline, IL

#6 Jun 23, 2011
Lidia wrote:
Kyle is amazing and so is his girlfriend! They're nice people who are just trying to be happy and live their lives.. Just like everyone else in this world. They're great friends and I'll stand by them any time.
Kyle Stotler is an animal abuser! Warning everyone! Please DON'T USE THIS GUY TO TRANSPORT ANIMALS! And I wouldn't let him less than 100feet from any of my own pets, children or loved ones!
Bolo

Wichita Falls, TX

#7 Jun 24, 2011
Anyone know his whereabouts. Charges should be filed on this man. Please contact any police dept right away.
He is wanted in the death of a dog he was transporting.
If you know where he is or know what he is driving please get the tag number.
Make and model He is most likely on the run
Thank you
therikkijay

Granite City, IL

#8 Jun 25, 2011
OMG you f*cking idiots...where do you get your information...whos dog was he supposedly transporting and no he isn't on the run you dumb*sses...unless you are getting his name mixed up with someone elses you obviously are making shit up
kyle stotler

Salem, MO

#9 Jun 26, 2011
lol i kill birds not dogs get it right lol, if you wanna know about me ask me you dipshits
salemgirl2011

Atlanta, GA

#10 Jun 26, 2011
kyle i hear you and karen large got a thing going on any truth to that
therikkijay

Salem, MO

#11 Jun 26, 2011
No he has a thing going on with me lol
JJK

Charlotte, NC

#13 Jun 27, 2011
kyle stotler wrote:
lol i kill birds not dogs get it right lol, if you wanna know about me ask me you dipshits
Killing birds is just as bad as killing or harming a dog or any other animal or living creature. Why do you think killing birds is all right?
therikkijay

Salem, MO

#14 Jun 27, 2011
JJK wrote:
<quoted text>
Killing birds is just as bad as killing or harming a dog or any other animal or living creature. Why do you think killing birds is all right?
He was being a smart ass for one...and hey people hunt birds and eat birds....so your argument holds no ground
FYI

Wilmington, CA

#15 Jun 29, 2011
kyle stotler wrote:
I am sure you probably know by now that people are looking for a man named Kyle Stotler, age 37. If you are the younger man named Kyle Stotler you may be getting flack from a lot of people in the near future because they will have you confused with the other man who is an animal transporter with a questionable past. Lots of animal lovers out there are pissed off.
WOLF GIRL

Miami, OK

#16 Jun 29, 2011
I KNOW HIS WHERE ABOUTS WILL GIVE ALL INFO IF GIVEN PHONE NUMBER OF WHO TO CALL
Nitely

Memphis, TN

#17 Jun 30, 2011
I know him, I've used him to transport pets twice. I just found this thread when googling his name, because I'd like to hire him a third time. He's always been polite and professional and taken excellent care. If you're talking about the animal shipper, check his ratings on UShip. There are a lot of happy customers there.
interested party

Wichita, KS

#18 Jul 9, 2011
Wolf girl, give us your number to discuss this, Nitely, are you Kyle himself? No one who has used him has anything nice to say about him and even his comments on Uship he makes himself posing as others to give himself good reviews, he killed a dog he was transporting, and you would want to use him? hope your dog doesn't end up dead too and if that is you Kyle you are transparant fool to the younger kyle, maybe you should think about changing your name
I see you kyle
Dog Lover

Tecumseh, OK

#19 Jul 13, 2011
I don't know anything about the negative stuff. I have used Kyle to transport twice. I got his name on referral. I know he did a lot of transports for rescues, so who knows what kind of condition the dogs were in... All I can say is that he transported an adult dog and 3 puppies for me. All arrived in good condition and my customers were happy. All I can report is my personal experience. he also kept me updated on his whereabouts and how the dogs were doing on the trip.
Canine Crusader

Granite City, IL

#20 Jul 23, 2011
therikkijay wrote:
OMG you f*cking idiots...where do you get your information...whos dog was he supposedly transporting and no he isn't on the run you dumb*sses...unless you are getting his name mixed up with someone elses you obviously are making shit up
How would you know? You live in Granite City, IL and he is down in New Mexico? Are you his friend? Do you know him personally? If so, you too are a dog abuser. He was transporting several rescued dogs, try doing some research. And yes, I know about this from first hand knowledge, now go run into traffic.
FYI

South Gate, CA

#21 Jul 23, 2011
Canine Crusader wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you know? You live in Granite City, IL and he is down in New Mexico? Are you his friend? Do you know him personally? If so, you too are a dog abuser. He was transporting several rescued dogs, try doing some research. And yes, I know about this from first hand knowledge, now go run into traffic.
He lives in Oklahoma. What was he researching?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eligible bachelors 21 min wandering 29
animal shelter (Jun '13) 7 hr irish 11
wut 13 hr Troll 2
does anyone no who owns the underground homes o... 16 hr Ronald 8
what happened at mcdonalds 16 hr Ronald 4
who is joe bender Fri charmers64 5
bigos in salem Fri taco 3
More from around the web

Salem People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE