Crossfit Lower Town Settling Into Former Saxton's Storefront

Feb 22, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Patch.com

When Crossfit Lower Town moved in 2012 from its former Old Village digs to the historic Saxton's Garden Center storefront in downtown Plymouth, owner Brian Schaefer said he wanted to keep the building's decades-long history intact.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Dan

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Crossfit is very well organized. At first I wondered how a business like this could succeed. These people are serious. I see groups of various ages using kettle bells and rolling huge tires and running. They do it all and supervise it like having a drill instructor. Another company called TryCcity has attempted to take some business down the street by Ann Arbor Road (former Rite-Aid), but they don't have much equipment or experience. I expect them to go under soon.
Pete

Livonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Try City is not in competition with Crossfit. Nothing is going on there. It might be close already.

Glade to find out that some part of the old Saxons will continue on.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Salem Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Salem People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••