Griffin Says 'It's My Fault, It's My Car'

There are 3 comments on the Patch.com story from Jun 19, 2012, titled Griffin Says 'It's My Fault, It's My Car'. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Angelique Griffin, 25, of 30 Pleasant St. in Salem, pleaded not guilty to charges of vehicular homicide Monday at Salem District Court.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

afriend

Lynn, MA

#1 Jun 20, 2012
unfortunately both dillon and angelique made bad decisions that night,he paid with his life,what is fair for her ?
ithaca1

Lynn, MA

#2 Jun 22, 2012
iwas wundrin if that girl agelica is the same 1 that used to hook on union street in lynn cuz if it iz and it looks like it might be she was a real meth whore and ecstacy to she use ta go by the street name candy if you can beleve that whew what a skank too bad for the kid she killed lesson learned
salembornnrazed

Lynn, MA

#3 Jun 23, 2012
yes her stage name at the golden was candy;but i dont think shes been working there ;rumor has it she was soliciting trix for cash in the parking lot;not a good thing for the bizzness if ya no what i mean;think she got in on the amature night then had a couple gigs but not no mo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doyon School in Ipswich chooses interim principal (Jun '11) 15 hr Ipswich watch dog 2
A Fun Night Out!!! Apr 29 Long live rock 1
News MA: MBTA Bridge Repairs to Shut Down Train Serv... Apr 12 Cool 1
10 Bennett Street Apr 8 Luis 1
Former dance studio at 280 Jefferson Avenue Mar '15 William 1
News Saugus recalls four selectmen from office Mar '15 Mei 1
News Fired Saugus town manager files whistleblower l... Mar '15 Mei 5
More from around the web

Salem People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]