KCC

Madison, WI

#1 Apr 22, 2011
Why are people in Burna so retarted? My husband and I bought a house here 5 yrs ago.Wishing I'd done my homework before we bought this place. The people who live next door are a bunch of obnoxious fucktards with NO respect for anyone.They let their 50 ratty ass dogs run wild to bark and snap at everyone&their yard looks like Red Fox's joint. Bumpasses!! And on top of that all the houses around us are rental houses....so u see it all! Cant wait to get this place paid off good lord what a shit hole!!
Jacob B

United States

#2 Jun 1, 2011
Don't let a cuple of fucktards ruin ur time here not everyone in burna is like that
KCC

Madison, WI

#3 Jun 27, 2011
Jacob B wrote:
Don't let a cuple of fucktards ruin ur time here not everyone in burna is like that
Thanks Jacob B, I shouldnt have said everyone in Burna. There are alot of really really good people here. Just a few who make things harder than they need to be.
Know What You Mean

Princeton, KY

#4 Sep 11, 2011
Burna use to be a nice little town. Unfortunately there has been some white trash that has inherited land and moved into the neighborhood. They don't care what their property looks like, therefore they do not care about their neighbors either. There should be some kind of ordinance against trashy land in the county, it's no different than in town city limits. Trash is trash.
usetolivethere

Kent, OH

#5 Jan 31, 2013
I like burna and hampton area lots of fun that's where I got my first wife miss her alot
mary

Smithland, KY

#6 Feb 2, 2013
Everytime i go thru Burna, I comment on how trashy it is

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Ari son of Anarchy 153,662
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 9 min hayjaystlouie 5,137
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 11 min Tollesboro Guy 81,637
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 3 hr Go Blue Forever 26,277
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 4 hr BIG_STEVIE 473
Ladies beware 21 hr foxy lady 6
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) Thu BIG_STEVIE 16,168
•••
•••
•••

Salem Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Salem People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Salem News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Salem