First Prev
of 3
Next Last
tommy

Strasburg, CO

#44 Mar 26, 2012
Mr Clark , 731 us 60 east Salem ky come on buy big guy ,,, I'd love to meet you ...
trash

United States

#45 Mar 27, 2012
The bully activist is wanting to fight someone. Quick call news channel 6....dollar store war weigh in baby...war!!! Lmao....
tommy

United States

#46 Mar 28, 2012
Lol just said I'd live to meet ya and talk to ya , to see we're you get your info , why is it you all don't use your real names any way lol hummmm
workmans comp

United States

#47 Mar 29, 2012
tommy wrote:
Lol just said I'd live to meet ya and talk to ya , to see we're you get your info , why is it you all don't use your real names any way lol hummmm
We are scared of ironman war.....or we are laughing at you. Whichever makes you feel tuff. You are the biggest loudmouth bully if them all! Lmafo!!
tommy

United States

#48 Mar 29, 2012
workmans comp wrote:
<quoted text>We are scared of ironman war.....or we are laughing at you. Whichever makes you feel tuff. You are the biggest loudmouth bully if them all! Lmafo!!
you better be ,,, if them all lmao ,, but I back my mouth up and use real name lol NUFF SAID , the proof is in the pudding ..
wantoknow

Oswego, IL

#49 Apr 10, 2012
How do i join the ironnan gym. And is it really worth it. I'm not Tryin to start anything. I live in Paducah n was wonderin if it is worth the drive and pay. Id like to hear your thoughts. Not bullshit about someones family. Thanks.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#50 Apr 29, 2012
First all of you on here bashing my husband that you know nothing of actually did a great thing for our children and maybe saved another life as well , and you all have the Gaul to get on here and call him a bully why don't you look at the comments you are leaving I do believe that is considered bulling as well , as for the laws that were passed that he was speaking of he meant new school bulling policies as for permits needed trespassing and land owner we the tax payers own that school and the land thank you , and how dare you get on here making fun of a person that has a problem with spelling , it's called a learning disability there are thousands of children that suffer from this and you are making fun of someone with a problem spelling that shows exactly what kind of people you are , as for what tommy has done in his past does not reflect on the person he is today , he is not a bully he is a great father , husband and grandfather but he will stand up for himself and his family and that is not considered bulling !!!
jrm

United States

#51 Apr 29, 2012
You clowns still at it I see!
what a one sided bee atch

Paducah, KY

#52 Apr 29, 2012
Really Bellygirl, You haven't known Tommy very long at all and I must say what little I know about you is that you are just as bad. I saw you in the DG in Salem once and your little boy came up to you and asked you a question and you immediately scolded him and yelled "GO ON". I think all he wanted was you to look at some kind of hat. Who was the bully that started all the topix lies about Michelle bringing all the Mexicans to town and the gangbang on that guys front porch. Tommy needs to learn that sitting silent and letting people THINK he is an idiot is better than opening his mouth and removing ALL DOUBT. Go back to where you came from and convince people who DONT KNOW you instead of fighting the losing battle with people who do know the REAl him. Poor spelling is not a learning disability it is a result of pure ignorance. All he has to do is turn on spell check on his phone.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#53 Apr 29, 2012
what a one sided bee atch wrote:
Really Bellygirl, You haven't known Tommy very long at all and I must say what little I know about you is that you are just as bad. I saw you in the DG in Salem once and your little boy came up to you and asked you a question and you immediately scolded him and yelled "GO ON". I think all he wanted was you to look at some kind of hat. Who was the bully that started all the topix lies about Michelle bringing all the Mexicans to town and the gangbang on that guys front porch. Tommy needs to learn that sitting silent and letting people THINK he is an idiot is better than opening his mouth and removing ALL DOUBT. Go back to where you came from and convince people who DONT KNOW you instead of fighting the losing battle with people who do know the REAl him. Poor spelling is not a learning disability it is a result of pure ignorance. All he has to do is turn on spell check on his phone.
first off you don't know shit about me , I have never scolded my kid over a hat you are lier as for the shit he said about Michelle that goes both ways but I guess you are a one sided idiot but hey the again you are from Salem ky I wouldn't expect anything better , as for where I came from you best believe it is a whole hell of alot better then this gossiping , two faced , back stabbing town . Know one here knows how to mind their own business y'all are not happy unless you are stirring shit up in someone else's life your so miserable with your own lives that you feel need to make everyone else's as bad as your life , but then again you are probably a dope head from around here as well I'm almost willing to bet money on that , as for my husband he is a great man he is good to me and my not to mention his daughters and grand baby , and I have known him long enough to know he is not a bully you can't hold things again people for what they did years ago , as for a spelling disability yes he does it has nothing to do with ignorance that would fall on you . The bully hear would be you , for one making fun of a person who has trouble spelling and calling him out on things you know nothing about and last time I checked scolding your child is not bulling dumbass !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carrsville Music Thread Dec 24 Musikologist 1
Tolu Music Thread (Mar '14) Dec 4 Musikologist 3
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Dec 3 Dem12 513
non drivers (Apr '14) Nov '14 Woot 3
shelly welsh-jones (Nov '11) Oct '14 the reeper 9
dog fighting Oct '14 CHEDDERBOB 2
Help Oct '14 Peyton02 1
Salem Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web