First Prev
of 3
Next Last
tommy shull

Toledo, OH

#1 Jun 27, 2011
Mma boxing kick boxing bjj Tkd sombo one great gym come check it out mon-fri 6-8 best Hw in Mma will be teaching Thursday night
chopshop

Murfreesboro, TN

#2 Nov 3, 2011
tommy shull wrote:
Mma boxing kick boxing bjj Tkd sombo one great gym come check it out mon-fri 6-8 best Hw in Mma will be teaching Thursday night
I think its sooo ironic that Tommy Shull is a racist and flew confederate flags and used the N word all the time, and now his own daughter is dating a black guy and now he wants to promote black guys at his gym. And now he has it in for the Mexicans. I hope they make a special place for him in hell!!! And please, tat a swastika on your forehead so everyone can see u for what you are. Thank God Michelle had enough sense to raise them awesome girls right!!!!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3 Nov 3, 2011
chopshop wrote:
<quoted text>I think its sooo ironic that Tommy Shull is a racist and flew confederate flags and used the N word all the time, and now his own daughter is dating a black guy and now he wants to promote black guys at his gym. And now he has it in for the Mexicans. I hope they make a special place for him in hell!!! And please, tat a swastika on your forehead so everyone can see u for what you are. Thank God Michelle had enough sense to raise them awesome girls right!!!!
Omg really do you people just sit around and dream shit up I mean look at what you just wrote dumb ass and his girls were already grown when him and Michelle divorced so get your facts straight , and what mexicans does he have it in for god you people around here have got to be the dumbest shit I have ever seen in my life. So why don't you mind your own business get a life and stay the hell out of ours .
Poor Ol Bellagirl

Murfreesboro, TN

#4 Nov 3, 2011
hmm, bellagirl, you don't know anything about tommy's past. u met him in AL. I've been knowing him and his family for almost 40 years. and read the bubba hodge topic, he's jealous that michelle might be seeing mexicans. i knew him when he lived in burna, and on zion cem rd. He's a racist, backwoods, redneck. and michelle is the kind of woman that would give u the shirt off her back while tommy will stab u in the back and steal your shirt!!!!! and if you don't want people in your business, quit using topix as advertising. Just TRASH! Thank God for Michelle is all I can say because she raised some wonderful kids, unlike the spawn you produced. all I can do is pray God has mercy on Tommy's soul.
tommy shull

Strasburg, CO

#5 Nov 3, 2011
Poor Ol Bellagirl wrote:
hmm, bellagirl, you don't know anything about tommy's past. u met him in AL. I've been knowing him and his family for almost 40 years. and read the bubba hodge topic, he's jealous that michelle might be seeing mexicans. i knew him when he lived in burna, and on zion cem rd. He's a racist, backwoods, redneck. and michelle is the kind of woman that would give u the shirt off her back while tommy will stab u in the back and steal your shirt!!!!! and if you don't want people in your business, quit using topix as advertising. Just TRASH! Thank God for Michelle is all I can say because she raised some wonderful kids, unlike the spawn you produced. all I can do is pray God has mercy on Tommy's soul.
Lmao I raised my girls before I left that cheating piece of shit , and as far as mexicans lol I just said she done slept with every one in Salem and Marion now she goes to IL and brings Mex to her house the takes them back the next day lol and I divorced her I left her wen I caught them in a motel in Nashville to bad you don't no any thing your talking bout here so if you don't no the facts keep your mouth shut ,so no I'm not in love and dam sure ain't jealous of any thing she does , I paid child support that was more than you make in a month lol and I left them 25 acres and a new house after my lawyer begged me to make her sell but I was the better person and didn't do it , and I'm still doing good got all I need ...own to business now lol ...what you got bitch lmao
oh hell

Eddyville, KY

#6 Nov 3, 2011
Tommy Shull the better person oh my that is the funniest thing i have read in awhile. Anyone that has read any of the garbage that you post on topix and facebook knows that you wouldn't be the better person between you and the devil. FO SHO!
samethought

Murfreesboro, TN

#9 Nov 4, 2011
oh hell wrote:
Tommy Shull the better person oh my that is the funniest thing i have read in awhile. Anyone that has read any of the garbage that you post on topix and facebook knows that you wouldn't be the better person between you and the devil. FO SHO!
I totally agree!!!! Money can't buy class!!!!
tommy shull

Strasburg, CO

#10 Nov 4, 2011
Lmao
FunnyAsHell

Murfreesboro, TN

#11 Nov 7, 2011
tommy shull wrote:
Lmao
And never once in this whoel post did he deny being a racist!!!! Shoe fits I guess.
tommy shull

Strasburg, CO

#12 Nov 7, 2011
Lmao everyone noes I'm not , iv got as many black friends as I do white dumb ass..
CedarGrove

Murfreesboro, TN

#13 Nov 7, 2011
People you see on TV don't count!!!! And I've seen your friends list on FB. You MIGHT have 5!!!
tommy shull

Strasburg, CO

#14 Nov 7, 2011
FB lmao really
ivey

United States

#15 Nov 16, 2011
I love Rachel's mouth:)

“What am I gonna read about nex”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#16 Jan 14, 2012
Bubba hodge is Michelles step brother stupid
tommy

United States

#17 Jan 14, 2012
Kacky wrote:
Really ?? Lmao
Bubba Hodge

Nebo, KY

#18 Jan 14, 2012
Kacky wrote:
Im Tommy's brother.

Location hidden

#19 Jan 15, 2012
we r in kentucky somehow yall are related. i had heard but i guess i misunderstood the connection
Bubba Hodge

Nebo, KY

#20 Jan 15, 2012
Kacky wrote:
we r in kentucky somehow yall are related. i had heard but i guess i misunderstood the connection
Who are you anyway?
Our family issues are squashed so please have respect who ever you are and let it be, thanks

Location hidden

#21 Jan 16, 2012
really? ok!! I want raising any issues. Bubba is an ass like ive heard. ive heard more bad about him than anybody else. Bubba get over urself.
Bubba Hodge

Toledo, OH

#22 Jan 16, 2012
Kacky wrote:
really? ok!! I want raising any issues. Bubba is an ass like ive heard. ive heard more bad about him than anybody else. Bubba get over urself.
Well you are entitled to your opinion

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Squirrel aka Jamie Sutton 10 hr ISpy777 1
Turns me on to please (Apr '15) 11 hr ISpy777 7
johnathen hood 12 hr lol 7
Kaysie Yaw (Ramage) Nov 14 Debbie B 1
shelley (Dec '16) Nov 11 People change 9
Rebecca nicole tinsley (Dec '15) Nov 10 hey 8
Tiline Music Thread (Oct '15) Nov 7 Musikologist 6

Salem Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance