civil war burials
search

Madisonville, KY

#1 May 31, 2011
Any one know any thing about the graves of the unknown union soilders burried there?
yea

Madisonville, KY

#2 May 31, 2011
I think there is 7 unknown graves at the old pipen grave yard from the civil war errar?
texas watchdog

Dallas, TX

#3 Jun 27, 2011
I don't know any facts about the graves, however the next time I am traveling though Salem I will take pictures and post whatever is remaining in that graveyard area.I have heard about them but just never took the time to go there.
search

Madisonville, KY

#4 Aug 1, 2011
Thanks! My great gr gr grand dad is not burried in the family cemetary. I just found that out 4 months ago. No one really knew except a few. I found out by searching the battle of salem and the local news paper. It said that my great gr gr grand dad's son was 12 years old when his father died. And that when he got older, he went searching for his body at salem. It seem like that could put a some what curse to a family. Im sure he would want to be brought to the place where he was from. Not burried on the battle field.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony Sallee Sat guess 2
E=zstop (Aug '10) Aug 26 slim 40
Busted for meth Aug 26 Blunt 1
Fyi Aug 26 Doug 12
Tambco Aug 25 chika90 8
john chittenden jr and logan heart Aug 22 law is the law 1
Tolu Music Thread (Mar '14) Aug 22 Musikologist 6

Salem Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance