ole salem boy

Greenville, KY

#1 Jan 5, 2012
Sorry for his family that hes gone now, but he brought it upon his self..douchebag and drugs don't mix!!!!
Bubba

United States

#2 Jan 5, 2012
Cody still loves you even though you are haten on him.
heyhey

Cadiz, KY

#3 Jan 5, 2012
What happenend to him?
ole salem boy

Greenville, KY

#4 Jan 6, 2012
He died after a drug overdose!
Bubba

United States

#5 Jan 6, 2012
I guess thats better than dying because of an uncalled for post on topix
cody was cool

Princeton, KY

#6 Jan 7, 2012
ole salem boy wrote:
Sorry for his family that hes gone now, but he brought it upon his self..douchebag and drugs don't mix!!!!
You're the douchebag! Cody never hated on anyone. Just because he made some bad choices never made him a bad person. One of my greatest friends growing up. He will be missed always by his true friends!
tommy shull

Washington, DC

#7 Jan 8, 2012
Cody was one of the best people you could have ever met and my best friend , but let's clear this up before I get to who you are , he had an anurisim I'm sure that's not spelt right but any way I was there wen the doc called it a masseve brain bleed so you need to get your shit straight before talking shit on topix and what kinde of low life piece of shit are you to talk that on here were his kids can see it , now that being said what's your name there internet bad ass ..
tommy shull

Washington, DC

#8 Jan 8, 2012
ole salem boy wrote:
He died after a drug overdose!
No he didn't
Chet Knight

Strasburg, CO

#9 Jan 16, 2012
ole salem boy wrote:
Listen here mother fer u got no right posting things about ppl that is way better than u and one hell of a guy that would give his shirt off his back in fact he has b4. I dont know y u gotta down grade really good ppl on here and I would really like to meet u and talk more about this face to face about the way u wanna talk about my bro He is truely missed and loved, where do u get off talking bout ppl in the ground theres no reason to judge ppl any way thats god job and im sure hes floating on the clouds up in heaven im sure u know where i live swing by and holla at me and we can settle this man to man good or bad
Sincerely Chester M Knight "CHET"
yourmom

Calvert City, KY

#10 Feb 22, 2012
um.. cody was a great man and one of my best friends dads so why dont you just shut the hell up about him. im sure if your low enough to make a post like that about him after he passed away you sure as hell arent any better. so get a life and stop talking about someone who lost theirs.
:)

Owensboro, KY

#11 Feb 24, 2012
Omg!! I didn't know Cody had passed away! Soooo sad!! I'm so very sorry for his family/friends loss. I haven't seen Cody in years, I moved away from Salem a long time ago. He was always a great guy, fun to be with, and seemed to genuinely love everyone and anyone. Regardless of any poor choices he may have made (and we ALL have made poor choices) his friends and family loved him. It's really not cool to get on a website and trash talk someone, but it's especially not cool to trash talk a deceased person. You should be ashamed of yourself. My love and prayers to Cody's family and friends. My sincere condolences to you all as well.
Mlk

Strasburg, CO

#12 Mar 7, 2012
RIP Cody
Okay here it is

Madisonville, KY

#13 Mar 22, 2012
What! That's crazy!

Lol want to know how I met him?
Flirting on the interstate
Lol we were both driving back from Clarksville and we exchanged numbers through the window

I cant believe he passed!
Observative

Crayne, KY

#15 Jun 13, 2012
Okay here it is wrote:
What! That's crazy!
Lol want to know how I met him?
Flirting on the interstate
Lol we were both driving back from Clarksville and we exchanged numbers through the window
I cant believe he passed!
LOL. That's so Cody.... He was an the greatest man ive yet to meet and I agree with everyone on here who ever started this post has some serious issues...WTF.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cindy byrd jackie (Sep '12) Apr 28 Naaman 23
Who drives a gray audi in willisburg? Apr 27 one der un 1
Waldridge Apr 19 AlliKnowIs 2
baddest man in salem (Feb '12) Apr 17 Frycookie 12
Turns me on to please Apr 16 HDR 2
Aleshia and kara koon (Feb '13) Apr 15 Just saying 20
Natasha Scott Apr 14 my baby 1
More from around the web

Salem People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE