playa_playa

Wardell, MO

#1 Mar 18, 2010
does anyone know him? he is about 21 or 22 years old... if anyone knows him please let me know
playa_playa

Wardell, MO

#2 Mar 18, 2010
the terry that i'm talking about use to live in bloomfield missouri he had a friend named jessie vaughn and he met someone named stephanie gregory through jessie and i've been wanting to say something for two years and haven't got the chance,,, terry if you have a g/f i am not trying to f*** that up there is just something that i need to say so if anyone knows this person help me out
MICHEAL RAY FORD

Kinmundy, IL

#4 Mar 23, 2010
dude im looking for terry to last i new he was living in salem il, like right next to the high school
MICHEAL RAY FORD

Kinmundy, IL

#5 Mar 23, 2010
look him up on myspace hes 20.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Profess-sewer Brooks 49,843
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 13 hr Blwlgo 1,928
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 13 hr Weneedchange 154
Joshua Mahaffey. Missing and Murdered in centr... (Apr '13) 22 hr WTH 378
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 23 hr LieutenantGov 4,030
Haunted Attraction At Jolliff Bridge Rd. Tue WTH 8
Dave Shaw is allowed to do criminal damages Sep 15 Something is up 7
•••
•••
•••

Salem Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Salem People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••