Does anyone from Salem actually post ...

Does anyone from Salem actually post here?

Posted in the Salem Forum

MYOPINION

Iuka, IL

#1 Apr 29, 2009
I am from Salem and have been posting here for several months and I very seldom see anyone else from Salem posting. I see so0me folks posting who claim they are from Salem but I actually wonder.
SADDDDDDD

Belleville, IL

#2 Apr 29, 2009
I live here nobody wants to talk about anything. But stupid stuff. Like Schutt or bryan manor.
MYOPINION

Iuka, IL

#3 May 4, 2009
Your right Sad not alot of interesting posts and when you try to get a conversation going no one takes part :( I heard a lot of griping just because someone stated there opinion of Salem to each his own I say. LOL Anyway I check back here occasionally just to see if there is anything interesting.

Since: Sep 08

Southern Illinois

#4 May 6, 2009
It would be nice to have intelligent conversations about Salem and the goings on here. Frankly, (MYOPINION), I do care when non-intelligent slanderous speech is being said about the town I live in and the people who live in it and work daily to protect it. If all that is going to happen slander or libel, griping or fighting I would rather not participate. And i am sure others who come here probably see and feel the same.
MYOPINION

Salem, IL

#5 May 6, 2009
I really do not have a comeback for that emt, because see I do not like to argue and do not like confrontaion and when you keep bickering and argueing with someone u only give them the attention they seek. I usually will just ignore people of that are simple-minded.

Since: Sep 08

Southern Illinois

#6 May 7, 2009
MYOPINION wrote:
I really do not have a comeback for that emt, because see I do not like to argue and do not like confrontaion and when you keep bickering and argueing with someone u only give them the attention they seek. I usually will just ignore people of that are simple-minded.
I totally agree!
Kay Williams

Edwardsville, IL

#7 May 25, 2009
The more good things you say about your town, the less room there is for people who only have negative thoughts.
Renae

United States

#8 Mar 12, 2011
MYOPINION wrote:
I am from Salem and have been posting here for several months and I very seldom see anyone else from Salem posting. I see so0me folks posting who claim they are from Salem but I actually wonder.
Hi, i actually am moving back to that area in Sept and am looking to bring some new ideas into the salem community. I am wondering if you might respond with a way we could chat and some issues that you see in that area that would be nice if some solutions were offered.

Renae
Renae

United States

#9 Mar 12, 2011
emtpsaveu911 wrote:
It would be nice to have intelligent conversations about Salem and the goings on here. Frankly,(MYOPINION), I do care when non-intelligent slanderous speech is being said about the town I live in and the people who live in it and work daily to protect it. If all that is going to happen slander or libel, griping or fighting I would rather not participate. And i am sure others who come here probably see and feel the same.
I am moving back into the salem community in sept and am curious if we might talk about some of the things you feel need improved upon there. Such as activities for people to do. What kind of new business might you like to see there to support that etc. I am looking for some eyes and ears in that area before i get back there as i intend to help bring forth some new changes to make it better than before when i lived there. suggestions?
Landowner

West Chicago, IL

#10 Mar 22, 2011
Renae wrote:
<quoted text>
I am moving back into the salem community in sept and am curious if we might talk about some of the things you feel need improved upon there. Such as activities for people to do. What kind of new business might you like to see there to support that etc. I am looking for some eyes and ears in that area before i get back there as i intend to help bring forth some new changes to make it better than before when i lived there. suggestions?
Uh, I know how you can help Salem out. Move to Centralia instead - like you want to move to Salem and make progress for the community.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Samantha Mix (Oct '11) 1 hr What man can do 10
Exposed The Bad Techs@ Murray Center 5 hr Shesatechonfircot... 4
Grenade 7 hr Fuggyboy 2
The Late Show Stephen Colbert 20 hr MakeAmericagreata... 1
Daniel Miller From Nashville ill Wed What man can do 5
possible haunted house.....523 w. 4th. centr... Wed Tom 14
Dont Post Michael Jackson eating tide pods of fb. Tue Tidepods 1

Salem Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salem Mortgages