New United States President Gingrich

New United States President Gingrich

Posted in the Salem, Fulton Forum

CHURCHES

United States

#1 Nov 28, 2011
Family values, good morals,SUPPORTS THE TRUE VALUE OF CHURCHES,With great compassion

(HAS MY VOTE FOR SURE)

(The others are liars)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
True Republican

Brookline, MA

#2 Nov 28, 2011
Did you hit your head on your double wide just before you wrote this piece of crap???Family values you must be Frigging kidding,value of God you are A moron newt is noting but another fat Washington Insider or are you one of them tea bagger Conservatives that is clueless to what Newt is..No way in this life time would i vote for this crooked bag of Manure to be our President he was a pile of crap as speaker of the House and only got worse from their.Newt is a Bag of hot hair and has the Moral Values of a Stray dog in heat.1.9 million in Tax payer Money Newt got from Fannie May and he still refused to tell the Truth!Newt is a liar Newt is a hypocrite,Newt has no use for God other then what Stupid Souther Christians will give him in Donations.To Vote for Newt you Might as well Vote For Obama!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Sally

Netherlands

#3 Nov 28, 2011
CHURCHES wrote:
Family values, good morals,SUPPORTS THE TRUE VALUE OF CHURCHES,With great compassion
(HAS MY VOTE FOR SURE)
(The others are liars)
Oh Boy you really did fall off the Turnip Truck.biggest bag of Shit in modern day history is all that Newt can Claim.never ever ever will he get my VOTE.What a disgusting fat man he is or is it Morally Revolting man???
Harry

Chesterfield, MO

#4 Nov 28, 2011
CHURCHES wrote:
(HAS MY VOTE FOR SURE)
(The others are liars)
WTF where you thinking when you posted this ???????The republicans most corrupt Candidate???? we can see that you have no brains or Class.Never in a zillion years will he be President.
Bill

Chennai, India

#5 Nov 29, 2011
CHURCHES wrote:
(HAS MY VOTE FOR SURE)
(The others are liars)
Looks like your Working to have Obama re elected with Stupid Shit posting like that.besides look at how well Newts Alien policy is going...no way will this dipstick be President.
Bill

Italy

#7 Nov 30, 2011
CHURCHES wrote:
(HAS MY VOTE FOR SURE)
(The others are liars)
<------Or is it that you are the spineless Liar on this matter.
raul

Tucson, AZ

#8 Nov 30, 2011
I think he tossed you a worm to see if you would bite!
Mel

Ashburn, VA

#9 Nov 30, 2011
The only worm i care to bite is my husbands.And he is far better looking then el slob"o" Newt.The fat man is Disgusting and anything but a friend to Churches.
Harry

Brookline, MA

#10 Nov 30, 2011
Mel wrote:
The only worm i care to bite is my husbands.And he is far better looking then el slob"o" Newt.The fat man is Disgusting and anything but a friend to Churches.
Sounds like this Lady knows her Dick's and Understands that Newt the Pig has been shoving his *ick into America for the past 20 years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem, Fulton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
loose dogs 6 hr Now_What 9
News Minister petitions to ban beer, wine 6 hr Enter Username 22
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 8 hr Now_What 31,002
Amy cruz Thu whynot_10 6
Fidelity Communications VS Satellite TV (Nov '12) Wed Villager Colonel 84
low priced homes in CV are " hidden gems " Wed Red Cloud 17
Story of child neglect hits Memphis news May 24 John 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salem, Fulton Mortgages