Copper pipe robbers strike again

Copper pipe robbers strike again

There are 18 comments on the The Regional Standard story from Oct 23, 2008, titled Copper pipe robbers strike again. In it, The Regional Standard reports that:

Copper pipes are once again missing from local homes. On October 13, Troop K reported that copper pipes were stolen from residences in Colchester, Salem and East Haddam.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Regional Standard.

haddam took my baby away

Haverhill, MA

#1 Nov 3, 2008
my girl friend who lives in east haddam tells me thats the best place to score pure snow
thats why she lives their she wont spend any quality time with me because shes constantly powdering her nose
east haddam connecticut stole my baby away
im trying to get hur help they need a drug treatment center in east haddam
ive hurd every resident in east haddam is on some sort of public assistance food stamps
what they need instead of giving out welfare and ssi is a methadone clinic and a hospital to deal
with all the drug addicts that comprise east haddam connecticut
why cant the state of connecticut take control of this town over run by drugs pimps and hookers
very sad very sad very sad
i want to marry my girl friend some day i cant right nowbecause her nose is always bleeding and she goes through mood swings real bad
they really need visiting nurses in east haddam
and they need to find out where all the meth and snow is coming from
everyone i hurd in that town is on dope even the elderly people so sad so sad
the other Resident

Old Lyme, CT

#2 Nov 4, 2008
east haddam is a wonderful community! i don't know what you are talking about! this post kinda sounds like another poster who was ranting about diapers.....
dr evil

Haverhill, MA

#3 Nov 4, 2008
the other Resident wrote:
east haddam is a wonderful community! i don't know what you are talking about! this post kinda sounds like another poster who was ranting about diapers.....
look read the title stoopid person copper pipes stolen

when you have no water in yur section 8 house in east haddam then let me know okay

bank robberies
tons car accidents ie driving down wrong side of street
people in pajamas tootin krank

you name it haddam has it

its the wringling barnum bailey circus of southern connecticut

wonderful comunity you say????

HA HA

YEAH AND THE DEVIL HAS A DUNKIN DONUTS FRANCHISE IN HEAVEN

GO TO SHAG BARK LUMBER AND PUT A BARREL OVER YUR HEAD WITH SUSPENDERS ON IT

YOU EVIL TROLL YA PROBABLY LIV UNDER THE SWING BRIDGE YA TROLL

YUR NOTHING BUT AN OLD POTATA THATS WHAT YOU ARE AN OLD POTATOE YA MORON
the other Resident

Old Lyme, CT

#4 Nov 5, 2008
this is the last time I will respond to your crazy, irrational posts...dude, take your meds! Thank goodness you don't live here anymore, maybe you never did! Either way, you don't know this town, our residents or anything else about East Haddam! Get a life!
JD POWERS AND ASSOC

Haverhill, MA

#5 Nov 5, 2008
the other Resident wrote:
this is the last time I will respond to your crazy, irrational posts...dude, take your meds! Thank goodness you don't live here anymore, maybe you never did! Either way, you don't know this town, our residents or anything else about East Haddam! Get a life!
Yesterday

went to edgatown ma smelly pee pee wee wee town
very non conformist place well why it reminded me
of a town where my girl friend lives called
east haddam

i cant have sex with my baby girl because she is so coked out on ice meth krank toot she can t even'stand up straight with out help to urinate
thanks east haddam shes been high for 8 days now

You dont realize how serious the drug problem is in east haddam i hope you never have some one you care about and love fall prey to dope

maybe you should think about that with the posts you make okay thank you
JD POWERS AND ASSOC

Haverhill, MA

#6 Nov 5, 2008
the other Resident wrote:
this is the last time I will respond to your crazy, irrational posts...dude, take your meds! Thank goodness you don't live here anymore, maybe you never did! Either way, you don't know this town, our residents or anything else about East Haddam! Get a life!
your not a nice person your selfish mean acerbic and rude

1 bah hum bug 2 john mc nastys and 5 sarah pa crastys to you i can tell your an evil evil
person who lives under gillette castle and sells
cigars for woman at village pizza please depart
this area

i believe you live in devils hopyard by day
and troll the swing bridge by night
JD POWERS AND ASSOC

Haverhill, MA

#7 Nov 5, 2008
the other Resident wrote:
this is the last time I will respond to your crazy, irrational posts...dude, take your meds! Thank goodness you don't live here anymore, maybe you never did! Either way, you don't know this town, our residents or anything else about East Haddam! Get a life!
please stop selling pampers in east haddam
thats why the sewers are all clogged up okay
JD POWERS AND ASSOC

Haverhill, MA

#8 Nov 5, 2008
the other Resident wrote:
this is the last time I will respond to your crazy, irrational posts...dude, take your meds! Thank goodness you don't live here anymore, maybe you never did! Either way, you don't know this town, our residents or anything else about East Haddam! Get a life!
well did i ask you to respond no i did not so maybe you should not be here and return to your home in devils hopyard

just go away and stop buting into to my business
i have a right to post under freedom of speech
go away please
JD POWERS AND ASSOC

Haverhill, MA

#9 Nov 6, 2008
JD POWERS AND ASSOC wrote:
<quoted text>
well did i ask you to respond no i did not so maybe you should not be here and return to your home in devils hopyard
just go away and stop buting into to my business
i have a right to post under freedom of speech
go away please
please who ever you are go away your a very ugly woman in east haddam and no one likes you
JD POWERS AND ASSOC

Haverhill, MA

#10 Nov 6, 2008
JD POWERS AND ASSOC wrote:
<quoted text>
well did i ask you to respond no i did not so maybe you should not be here and return to your home in devils hopyard
just go away and stop buting into to my business
i have a right to post under freedom of speech
go away please
the other resident go away
wow

Burlington, MA

#11 Nov 7, 2008
just read an article today that east haddam conneticut bank of america is in chap 31 receiver ship

Since: Nov 08

Old Lyme, CT

#12 Nov 7, 2008
okay loook you ugly ass freak that lives in lawrence, MA. you are on drugs along with your f'd up girlfreind

go to rehab and get some help. you have no life. stop being mean to people who actually have a life.

your a freaking whack job, so save your gay comments for some other web site you freak. east haddam doesnt even have sewers.

i apologize to everyone on this site who has to listen to this little shit who keeps on changing his goddam little name

look ya bastard, leave east haddam, othere peole on this site and us alone.

you little bitch you better OD or something. nobody wants to listen to ya.
the other Resident

Old Lyme, CT

#13 Nov 7, 2008
new kid on the block wrote:
okay loook you ugly ass freak that lives in lawrence, MA. you are on drugs along with your f'd up girlfreind
go to rehab and get some help. you have no life. stop being mean to people who actually have a life.
your a freaking whack job, so save your gay comments for some other web site you freak. east haddam doesnt even have sewers.
i apologize to everyone on this site who has to listen to this little shit who keeps on changing his goddam little name
look ya bastard, leave east haddam, othere peole on this site and us alone.
you little bitch you better OD or something. nobody wants to listen to ya.
Thanks New Kid, but seriously I think this person is missing some dna. I actually feel sorry for him. If you look at other posts on other topics the name changes, but it all sounds the same. I come here to listen and talk about the issues we post on. So, I will not be responding to any posts that are written by this name changing poster. What is unfortunate is that this poster has commented on every issue here and it gives people the false perception that we (people who actually live here) are crazy. I want to read about other people's opinions on some of these topics, but noone will leave a post because of that lunatic from Lawrence (or any other places, he writes from). I hope people come back and talk about the issues. BTW: not many people know this but we do have sewers in East Haddam Village! Anyway, hope to see some intelligent (or at least reasonable) posts about East Haddam soon!
east haddam sin and evil

Manchester, MA

#14 Nov 7, 2008
the other Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks New Kid, but seriously I think this person is missing some dna. I actually feel sorry for him. If you look at other posts on other topics the name changes, but it all sounds the same. I come here to listen and talk about the issues we post on. So, I will not be responding to any posts that are written by this name changing poster. What is unfortunate is that this poster has commented on every issue here and it gives people the false perception that we (people who actually live here) are crazy. I want to read about other people's opinions on some of these topics, but noone will leave a post because of that lunatic from Lawrence (or any other places, he writes from). I hope people come back and talk about the issues. BTW: not many people know this but we do have sewers in East Haddam Village! Anyway, hope to see some intelligent (or at least reasonable) posts about East Haddam soon!
make move 2 turds make a move ya kant kan ya
wow

Burlington, MA

#15 Nov 9, 2008
the other Resident wrote:
east haddam is a wonderful community! i don't know what you are talking about! this post kinda sounds like another poster who was ranting about diapers.....
well i know east haddam is a karnie town

most of the residents that live work for the state carnival creepy creepy creepy to under stand
east haddam and its people watch you tube icp hokus pokus

insane clown posse just bought a home in east haddam and the video hokus pocus jokus ride on you tube was filmed at payless shoes at a place called hale ray shopping center
other resident

Burlington, MA

#16 Nov 9, 2008
hope that helps you to understand east haddam connecticut better other resident

your not from east haddam other resident i saw some of your other posts and you claim your from east hart ford

now you say your from east haddam whats your resdience next week colchester conneticut

your a very very uneducated mis-guided person
please dont try to show education when your just a cashier at mc donalds in east haddam

pathetic very sad trying to get attention thatg way
other resident

Burlington, MA

#17 Nov 9, 2008
please get help and try to get your ged you drop out your a failure in life and a failure in love i bet youve been divorced you live alone and no one likes you at all.

their is help in east haddam getg a job banging a cash register at mc donalds

please get off welfare
Resident of East Haddam

Woodbury, CT

#18 Mar 26, 2009
I hope all the other East Haddam residents help me by flagging this idiots posts as inappropriate. He seems to be an unregistered user but it's obvious to see which posts are his even though I have seen more than half a dozen user names used by him. Maybe Topix will get this guy kicked off for good. East Haddam is a beautiful town and I like to come to this website to communicate intelligently with other residents. This piece of WT needs to be eliminated from this site for good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News State child agency pulling wards from Durham sc... (May '07) Jul 20 jjbowler300 54
if yur car is repo'd call larry pittman jam rec... (Oct '10) Jul 14 Andre 16
News Racism in Eastern Connecticut often hidden (Jan '07) Apr '17 Pam-s 23
Looking for friend Ronald C. Stevenson (Mar '12) Nov '16 Stephanie 8
Colchester Music Thread (Nov '16) Nov '16 Musikologist 1
News Sunrise Resort In Moodus To Close (Aug '08) Aug '16 Boater1979 76
News Riz' Blog Review: How to Succeed in Business" a... (Oct '10) Mar '16 Ding92 2

Salem Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salem Mortgages