Two Wrasslin' Cats - a cool new place...

Two Wrasslin' Cats - a cool new place to gather in East Haddam

There are 2 comments on the East Haddam Today story from Jun 11, 2013, titled Two Wrasslin' Cats - a cool new place to gather in East Haddam. In it, East Haddam Today reports that:

I recently visited with Mark Thiede at his newly opened coffee shop, Two Wrasslin' Cats, located at the meeting of Routes 82 and 151 in East Haddam.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at East Haddam Today.

tom

West Hartford, CT

#1 Jun 14, 2013
I tryed this place , I will not go back till they get a cook .ordered a western sandwitch,he choped my hard roll up, slapped precooked cooled egg , cheese , some pepers onion, put the hole thing on grill . everything was cooled , sent it back to get it heated up , again it came back cooled, rubber eggs ,unmelted cheese .
Chris from Portland

Freeport, ME

#2 Jun 22, 2013
Hi Tom from Middletown. I too had (spelled tried) lunch (spelled sandwich) at Two Wrasslin Cats. The eggs may be premixed but not precooked...and the green vegetables (spelled peppers) were nicely heated The entire sandwich was grilled (spelled whole)and delicious. Please try again and tell Mark that Chris recommended another try.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Racism in Eastern Connecticut often hidden (Jan '07) Nov 26 noname 20
Looking for friend Ronald C. Stevenson (Mar '12) Nov 7 Stephanie 8
Colchester Music Thread Nov '16 Musikologist 1
News State child agency pulling wards from Durham sc... (May '07) Oct '16 Shawn burl 45
News Sunrise Resort In Moodus To Close (Aug '08) Aug '16 Boater1979 76
News Riz' Blog Review: How to Succeed in Business" a... (Oct '10) Mar '16 Ding92 2
lets get vote to tear down swing bridge (May '15) Mar '16 Spicegirl 3

Salem Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salem Mortgages