Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#15384 Sep 15, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>When did a Dane County Judge have the final say on what is or isn't constitutional?
"final"

Even you, knows better than that.

Kansas City Ks.

#15385 Sep 15, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
"I do just fine at planning trips. I've been doing it for years. I have traveled this country more than you will ever know. Likely I've done more traveling in the past twenty years than you will throughout your lifetime."
I have been traveling for over 40 years, camping hunting and fishing is all I have really ever known as a vacation. I have hunted Red Stag in New Zeland, fished the Great Barrier Reef in Austrailia, pursued the carribou in Canada and hunted the pig in Puerto Rico. I have spent time on the Northern and Southern borders along with the east and west coasts of this great country. I have two camping trailers sitting outside and 4 tents in my barn. The only time I have ever camped in a camp ground is in Albuquerque, NM where we go every year in October for the Balloon Fiesta. There are literally millions upon millions of acres of National, BLM and State land one can camp on. Trailers are self sufficient. You can get big RV'S in just about anywhere close to nature if you know what you are doing. I camp away from people, far away. When I hunt elk I camp at 9,600 feet, not another camp in sight. We then kill elk at 10,300 feet and seldom see another hunter. Don't tell me about traveling or camping. This is not my first rodeo!
Try getting off the beaten path and away from civilization, you will see more wildlife and learn more about nature I guarantee you.
I bet you killed your first Barr when you were only a mere child of six back in your old Kentucky home, and You Duck hunt with a garden rake.

Kansas City Ks.

#15386 Sep 15, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
"I do just fine at planning trips. I've been doing it for years. I have traveled this country more than you will ever know. Likely I've done more traveling in the past twenty years than you will throughout your lifetime."
I have been traveling for over 40 years, camping hunting and fishing is all I have really ever known as a vacation. I have hunted Red Stag in New Zeland, fished the Great Barrier Reef in Austrailia, pursued the carribou in Canada and hunted the pig in Puerto Rico. I have spent time on the Northern and Southern borders along with the east and west coasts of this great country. I have two camping trailers sitting outside and 4 tents in my barn. The only time I have ever camped in a camp ground is in Albuquerque, NM where we go every year in October for the Balloon Fiesta. There are literally millions upon millions of acres of National, BLM and State land one can camp on. Trailers are self sufficient. You can get big RV'S in just about anywhere close to nature if you know what you are doing. I camp away from people, far away. When I hunt elk I camp at 9,600 feet, not another camp in sight. We then kill elk at 10,300 feet and seldom see another hunter. Don't tell me about traveling or camping. This is not my first rodeo!
Try getting off the beaten path and away from civilization, you will see more wildlife and learn more about nature I guarantee you.
"Try getting off the beaten path and away from civilization, you will see more wildlife and learn more about nature I guarantee you"

Took a lot of guts to make that "guarantee" Capitan Obvious.

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15387 Sep 15, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you killed your first Barr when you were only a mere child of six back in your old Kentucky home, and You Duck hunt with a garden rake.
Barney I bet you never even shot a gun seeing how you roam around with your pistol as empty as your head. The only thing you ever shoot is your big mouth off!

Kansas City Ks.

#15388 Sep 15, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>You never remember your lies.
For the same reason you cannot prove me wrong on what you call lies.

They are facts, and you have failed to prove otherwise.

Kansas City Ks.

#15389 Sep 15, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Barney I bet you never even shot a gun seeing how you roam around with your pistol as empty as your head. The only thing you ever shoot is your big mouth off!

I will take that bet,

Just how much would you care to place in an escrow account till this bet is settled?

Tarnished

Jonesboro, AR

#15391 Sep 15, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
We know your deficiencies when it comes to economic theory, political science and medical policy, but we don't doubt your knowledge. Of six year olds or "Super-Sizing"
Tarnished

Jonesboro, AR

#15392 Sep 15, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
For the same reason you cannot prove me wrong on what you call lies.
They are facts, and you have failed to prove otherwise.
You have never proven that you had any facts Mr Rubble, you always tell us to look it up, start backing up your posts with facts instead of selective cut and paste.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#15393 Sep 15, 2012
guess wrote:
obama has to go folks because he goes around apolizing to all these countries they no longer respect us. We are weaker under his adminstration. His foreign policy is a failure. It's falling apart before your eyes. Obama has to go.
he got to go. question who you being voting 4 than. white wigger cultist leader mormon? Ron Fn Paul is the man we need. thats the bottom line cause I said so! 4 the rest of ya, shut the f up, Im tired reading all ya moronic post. romney is a maxican and he will flood ameica with allienss watch and see if get nomeniated. dont cry wanabees wiggers when that hapens. now shut the hell up and go to work so all lazi dead beets can collact their welfard cheks.
Fried Horse

Mountain View, AR

#15395 Sep 15, 2012
lol Aryan, I'm sure Ron Paul will appreciate your very colorful endorsement.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#15396 Sep 15, 2012
Fried Horse wrote:
lol Aryan, I'm sure Ron Paul will appreciate your very colorful endorsement.
Fried Chicken Horse $shit,

I meet Mr. Paul year ago. He did like and appreciated my endorsement. My Führer wants to bring the soliders home. You against that. My Führer wants to take care of the Mother Land. You against that to? Who do you want to support, so I can argu with you. you are coward with your hit and run post. You must be one of them at home collacting welfard cheks. My Führer would put you to work so You could gain som diginity.

Kansas City Ks.

#15397 Sep 15, 2012
Tarnished wrote:
<quoted text>You have never proven that you had any facts Mr Rubble, you always tell us to look it up, start backing up your posts with facts instead of selective cut and paste.
LMAO, would you care to show us a post where you have ever proved me wrong on any thing?
Tarnished

Jonesboro, AR

#15398 Sep 15, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, would you care to show us a post where you have ever proved me wrong on any thing?
We are more interested in the fact that you are so seldom right about anything. I guess when your livelihood depends upon the charity of the nation you have to maintain that mentality but even at Mickey D's you probably have to make a decision of your own at times, that is what we are waiting for here. Did you even make E-3 ?

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#15399 Sep 15, 2012
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Fried Chicken Horse $shit,
I meet Mr. Paul year ago. He did like and appreciated my endorsement. My Führer wants to bring the soliders home. You against that. My Führer wants to take care of the Mother Land. You against that to? Who do you want to support, so I can argu with you. you are coward with your hit and run post. You must be one of them at home collacting welfard cheks. My Führer would put you to work so You could gain som diginity.
Hey Aryan waz up?
Have you ever heard of Rosetta Stone?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#15400 Sep 15, 2012
Truthslayers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Aryan waz up?
Have you ever heard of Rosetta Stone?
I have no heard of this Stone running. That why country is f up. Both party want to run negeros and women as leaders. This country only hope have Mr.Paul become everyones Führer. No wars, No welfare, No free medical, No big business, No ilegalls aliiens from Mexico. Romine is a Mexican. CIA forged obma and romine birth certifcate to cause another civil war in this countari. I seen this tacti use befor. In ordar to concour a nation, comandors have to divide citizens pitty each agasnt each othera.
Reality Check

United States

#15401 Sep 15, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
When a Republican Governor and a Republican Legislator pass a law that is not constitutional, everyone should have had a nerve struck.
Your right buty why should that bother you? Being unconstitutional is the norm for liberals.
Jimmy hat

United States

#15402 Sep 15, 2012
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no heard of this Stone running. That why country is f up. Both party want to run negeros and women as leaders. This country only hope have Mr.Paul become everyones Führer. No wars, No welfare, No free medical, No big business, No ilegalls aliiens from Mexico. Romine is a Mexican. CIA forged obma and romine birth certifcate to cause another civil war in this countari. I seen this tacti use befor. In ordar to concour a nation, comandors have to divide citizens pitty each agasnt each othera.
Yea, but can he get the trains to run on time

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

SE Michigan

#15403 Sep 15, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
"The only time I have ever camped in a camp ground is in Albuquerque, NM"
I rest my case.
You obviously have never been told, "You cannot set up camp here because your unit isn't "hard-sided." Yet you used to camp there back in the day. Another lost freedom.

Kansas City Ks.

#15404 Sep 15, 2012
Tarnished wrote:
<quoted text>
We are more interested in the fact that you are so seldom right about anything. I guess when your livelihood depends upon the charity of the nation you have to maintain that mentality but even at Mickey D's you probably have to make a decision of your own at times, that is what we are waiting for here. Did you even make E-3 ?
show us a post where you have ever proved me wrong on any thing?

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

SE Michigan

#15406 Sep 15, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
"Trailers are self sufficient. You can get big RV'S in just about anywhere close to nature if you know what you are doing."
In the desert of NM, you probably can. High in the Rocky Mountains is a little bit different. Campgrounds that have enough room for a big rig are few and far between, unless you want to be in a giant campground with all the other tourists. I don't- usually. We look for quiter National Forest campgrounds that are scattered here and there. Often they are not spacious enough for big rigs. The ones that are must fit my other criteria.

BTW, I LOVE desert camping! But I don't just go "anywhere." I stay on designated roads and campgrounds. I will not be responsible for running over some birds' nest. The best thing about desert camping is listening to the coyotes, and star gazing at night.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Road Conditions - Commercial Vehicles in Horses... 8 hr peter cv 61
beautification of hsb 12 hr Jon 10
Dr Summerhill wife SHOT (Apr '13) 13 hr Danielle 3
can this be possible (Feb '16) Tue no fan of barnes 9
What ever happened to? (Mar '10) Aug 18 Jeff 8
Salem Livestock Auction (Jul '09) Aug 16 Susan R 21
Pet store (Oct '15) Jul '16 guest 3

Salem Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance