New Seneca Nation Political Party

Posted in the Salamanca Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
inside eye

Buffalo, NY

#1 Dec 3, 2012
Relief is on the way for Senecas to support a truly honest and fair political party that does not beleive that mass firings after elections is the way to move ahead. Start up of this new party will begin at the Gowanda Legion 530 PM on 12/3/12 bring a dish to pass. All laid off employees welcome even if you supported the Seneca Party but was laid off anyway. Bring your ideas on the way the Nation should go.
inside eye

Buffalo, NY

#2 Dec 3, 2012
Letus not wait two years to oppose the current administration, take it up now, attend council speak up and make them justify their actions during the entire term. Ask them their plans for us and how the intend to do it. People who have any concerns for their people and tribe should attend the start up meeting to consider their participation at the next election. Allegany Seneca Party candidates for president are most likely to include Moe John and Rod Pierce, do you want that!!!!!
inside eye

Buffalo, NY

#3 Dec 3, 2012
Correction: This meeting is tomorrow night 12/4/12 @ 530 pm at the Gowanda Legion. Leaders may be attending from the former "Official Seneca Party" led by Richard Nephew, Travis Jimerson and also People's Party leader's whom are considering and discussing mergingand other topics such as layoffs and unqualified people jsut taking paychecks and unable to produce or be effective.
whinengeez

Boston, MA

#4 Dec 3, 2012
inside eye wrote:
Correction: This meeting is tomorrow night 12/4/12 @ 530 pm at the Gowanda Legion. Leaders may be attending from the former "Official Seneca Party" led by Richard Nephew, Travis Jimerson and also People's Party leader's whom are considering and discussing mergingand other topics such as layoffs and unqualified people jsut taking paychecks and unable to produce or be effective.
That's what you get for buying into Odawi's bullsh__t. Don't make the same mistake twice and breathe life into that political zombie. As for your whine and geez meeting is it byoct..bring your own crying towel? Fools it's politics..play with fire your bound to get burned
Good one

Buffalo, NY

#5 Dec 4, 2012
Wow -- that's certainly saying it like it is. "Play with fire your bound to get burned"...that is a UNveiled threat if I ever heard one. Go and suffer the consequences if you have an SNI job?? I am so sick of this. What bullies. Talk about "big brother" at the Seneca Nation. I AM GOING TO GO ANYHOW!! Put that in your shoe and drink it.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6 Dec 4, 2012
We all know whoever shows up at this "New" Political Party meeting are mostly the losers of this past election. What is sad is the fact that if this group wins the next election the same amount of lay-offs will most likely occur again. The worst part of it all is the fact that this new group once held power for a term or two (or more) previously. Since some Constitutional reform over the years in our voting procedures/laws would have helped ease the big transition everyone is facing this new (old) group once again goes back to the drawing board.
They shouldn't have been so filled with their own greed when they had many opportunities over the past few years to have a long lasting impact on who we could choose as our leaders.
inside eye

Buffalo, NY

#7 Dec 4, 2012
This is a good example of the menatlity of those that have beneited from others misfortune ( "whinengeez and Frolicking good time"). A few short months ago these people after being ousted by Porter's people held their own "whine and jeez" meetings and later was successful to the point we are now. Their treatment of the other half of long time Seneca Party members now fuel the same drive to come back and fix the inadequacies they brought. Most of the people setting up tonight's meeting did not want Robert Porter to win reelection as was evident at the caucus they held on September 21st where he won by only three votes.If these two groups could have communicated Porter could have been ousted (this is great by the way)and the party could have been reunited into one powerful long term party. Alas! now two poitical groups are communicating and uniting to oust the "evil empire". Attend tonights start up meeting and join in the movement to restore the Nation to it's integrity.
NEW HORIZON

Waltham, MA

#8 Dec 4, 2012
Losers of the Past Elections..?
PEOPLE'S PARTY!! Most of all of there candidates on there DIDN'T EVEN WIN ON OTHER PARTY's CAUCASUS!! LMAO!!! CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!!!
Seneca Native Man

AOL

#9 Dec 4, 2012
It,s funny you call the mentality of either group of people wheather it be people,s party or seneca party integrity? It,s clear to see that either one has has shown in the past is they,re all about themselves and will alawys be that way. Can,t you people see our problem as a people has been the greed for individual power of ruling because of the money that,s involved, Our communities have fallin apart because of this, Heck even NYS is sitting back watching and nodding thier heads because we're doing just whay they like us to do. I hope you people when you try to form a new party will try to think putting down your Bias ways and try to all get along, try to be of one supportive mind and help those less fortunate than yourselves. Try to be good and proud Indians for a change, So some of us won't be ashamed of who we are. Nya-Weh May the Spirit of life be with you.
inside eye

Buffalo, NY

#10 Dec 4, 2012
Seneca Native Man wrote:
It,s funny you call the mentality of either group of people wheather it be people,s party or seneca party integrity? It,s clear to see that either one has has shown in the past is they,re all about themselves and will alawys be that way. Can,t you people see our problem as a people has been the greed for individual power of ruling because of the money that,s involved, Our communities have fallin apart because of this, Heck even NYS is sitting back watching and nodding thier heads because we're doing just whay they like us to do. I hope you people when you try to form a new party will try to think putting down your Bias ways and try to all get along, try to be of one supportive mind and help those less fortunate than yourselves. Try to be good and proud Indians for a change, So some of us won't be ashamed of who we are. Nya-Weh May the Spirit of life be with you.
That's a great idea!!! come tonight and give us some more insight.
inside eye

Buffalo, NY

#11 Dec 4, 2012
NEW HORIZON wrote:
Losers of the Past Elections..?
PEOPLE'S PARTY!! Most of all of there candidates on there DIDN'T EVEN WIN ON OTHER PARTY's CAUCASUS!! LMAO!!! CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!!!
You are right they lost singly, but Barry only won by 225 and Pierce by 319 it was not a landslide by any means. Peoples Party candidates and independents totals combined could have easily have beaten the SP candidates, youknow that right?
Anoter brillant note: SP replaced Larry Becelia at TERO with Jason John, who is doubtful can read, not sure about counting and never heard him speak!Then put Larry a unskilled construction laborer in place of Jeff Breedem a Alfred University engineering graduate. Promoted Kara John for marshall instead of a bonafide police officer Bandon Crouse, replaced Rick Armstrong,Sr. longtime in the housing and construction field not to mention a past president and councillor with a auto mechanic!!!!! and the list goes on and on..........
inside eye

Buffalo, NY

#12 Dec 4, 2012
Council Session December 8th 930 am, come and voice your opinions. Decide for yourself what councillors are working for the people and those on a political agenda for themselves.
working class

Blossvale, NY

#13 Dec 4, 2012
inside eye wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right they lost singly, but Barry only won by 225 and Pierce by 319 it was not a landslide by any means. Peoples Party candidates and independents totals combined could have easily have beaten the SP candidates, youknow that right?
Anoter brillant note: SP replaced Larry Becelia at TERO with Jason John, who is doubtful can read, not sure about counting and never heard him speak!Then put Larry a unskilled construction laborer in place of Jeff Breedem a Alfred University engineering graduate. Promoted Kara John for marshall instead of a bonafide police officer Bandon Crouse, replaced Rick Armstrong,Sr. longtime in the housing and construction field not to mention a past president and councillor with a auto mechanic!!!!! and the list goes on and on..........
Let's not forget they put Rosemary Patterson in the SNI TERO ofc as the compliance officer..with all the work being done on the territories the compliance officers job is to go to job sites and make sure the conltractors are in compliance with FEDERAL TERO LAWS as well as the SNIs. Rosemary is a multiple time convicted drunk driver she does not meet the job requirements of having to DRIVE to the job sites. When asked if she was on any sites she replied "that's not my job...my job is to sit here behind this desk and do nothing." NOW IS THE TIME CONTRACTORS TO FORGET ABOUT TERO! There's no commision no compliant compliance officer a in don john word "retard running the dept" and a convicted coccaine dealer as the secretary! Yes I can see how people are pissed about losing jobs they were actually qualified to do!
lol

Marlborough, MA

#14 Dec 5, 2012
How did the crybaby meeting go?
seneca voter

Somerville, MA

#15 Dec 5, 2012
NEW HORIZON wrote:
Losers of the Past Elections..?
PEOPLE'S PARTY!! Most of all of there candidates on there DIDN'T EVEN WIN ON OTHER PARTY's CAUCASUS!! LMAO!!! CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!!!
People's Party is a Honest Party..and only 1 candidate was in a Seneca Party Causus, People's Party Did Not, let me repeat..DID NOT attempt to buy their way in..The Board of Electors made a rule to NO VOTE BUYING...dont know why they make rules and no one follows them, if so all Partys, except People's Party would have been eliminated.
Commentor

Wellsville, NY

#16 Dec 5, 2012
I can't believe all the qualified people who were terminated from their jobs and were replaced by as don john calls them retards. I call them people who have major alcohol and drug abuse addicts or ex convicts filling all the positions left by honest hard working senecas with families. again stupid is what stupid does. I hope all you who go to council don't just sit there and let this happen. speak up and but if you are still working maybe you better not speak up because you will be fired fur sure.
Old Horizons

Wellsville, NY

#17 Dec 5, 2012
Hey new horizons Snootie Snyder you are a likeful Sue Abrams you are a hateful person. Who raised you to be so hateful and spiteful. Did I say Snootie I meant Scotty.
jen

Binghamton, NY

#18 Dec 5, 2012
seneca voter wrote:
<quoted text> People's Party is a Honest Party..and only 1 candidate was in a Seneca Party Causus, People's Party Did Not, let me repeat..DID NOT attempt to buy their way in..The Board of Electors made a rule to NO VOTE BUYING...dont know why they make rules and no one follows them, if so all Partys, except People's Party would have been eliminated.
Why do we have a Board of Electors waste their own time to set rules..have tribal Council approve them, then have them not obided I hope soon this will changed.
Scootyscoot

Salamanca, NY

#19 Dec 5, 2012
NEW HORIZON wrote:
Losers of the Past Elections..?
PEOPLE'S PARTY!! Most of all of there candidates on there DIDN'T EVEN WIN ON OTHER PARTY's CAUCASUS!! LMAO!!! CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!!!
What in the world are you talking about??? The people on the People's Party ticket didn't run in caucuses to be on other party's tickets. That was a totally new party although I believe some of the people used to be Seneca Alliance quite a few years ago.
uracoward

Everett, MA

#20 Dec 6, 2012
Barry placed a lot of yes men into these key positions. These people are weak. Barry can easily tell these people what to do and when to look the other way. The only real winners in this stupid election are Barry's cronies who were promised something that donated money to his campaign and paid everyone for there votes. How much money have This new administration wasted in one month?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salamanca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do You Qualify For A Free Trip? 8 min Native Landlord 1
Woman running for Council (Jun '09) 48 min Native Landlord 14
How is "Bear Mountain" Doing? 1 hr never again 5
Sexiest men in Sally Town 2 hr DGSF 10
Salamanca Mayor 2 hr DGSF 14
Salamanca Leases--- Whte person has Seneca on L... (Oct '08) 2 hr DGSF 2
Women Presidents? 2 hr dontvotefordarlen... 15
Maurice Mo John 6 hr for real 57

Salamanca Jobs

Salamanca People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Salamanca News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Salamanca

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]